logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: 4-Star-Review
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-07-18 18:05
Horror Giveaway – Jurassic Florida by Hunter Shea @huntershea1 @SDSXXTours
Jurassic, Florida - Hunter Shea

I love dinosaurs and horror, so I am super excited to be a part of the Jurassic Florida tour.

Jurassic Florida
One Size Eats All #1
by Hunter Shea
Genre: Horror

MY REVIEW

Woo Hoo, another creature feature, Jurassic Florida by Hunter Shea. I love his horror stories and to see that fabulous cover and know there’s gonna be some munching going on makes me eager to begin.

Humans:  They’re what’s for dinner.

And it’s all you can eat...

With a start like that, I don’t think Hunter Shea can go wrong. If you could see me now, all you would see is my teeth, because my smile is so wide….

So…let’s travel to sunny Florida, my neck of the woods. I see a lot of lizards hanging around, but nothing like these blood thirst buggers. There are lizards galore, but,more than that, is the hurricane heading their way.

Sinkholes, everyone in Florida know what sinkholes are, but these are something else entirely.

It’s hard to write a review without giving things away, so I’ll just say this….

Hunter Shea can sure spin a wicked tale. In Jurassic Florida, he starts out slow, feeding me a little at a time…Until the storm hits and all hell breaks loose.

I must warn you not to get attached to any of the characters. It’s hard to say who or how many will survive, because Hunter Shea is not afraid to kill them off in a savage and brutal way. I must be sick because I can’t help but laugh as I picture the events unfold like a movie in my mind.  I love all the blood curdling gnoshing going on and revel in their misery.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of Jurassic Florida by Hunter Shea.

ENTER THE GIVEAWAY HERE

• Thanks for visiting!
Source: www.fundinmental.com/horror-giveaway-jurassic-florida-by-hunter-shea-huntershea1-sdsxxtours
review 2018-07-17 21:49
One Sentence Review – The Sea Was A Fair Master – Calvin Demmer @CalvinDemmer
The Sea Was a Fair Master - Calvin Demmer

I love anything to do with water, so when I saw the title, The Sea Was A Fair Master, I had to see what these 23 short stories by Calvin Demmer were about. I look forward to some thrills and chills and invite you to join me.

The Sea Was a Fair Master

Goodreads

Amazon: US | UK | Canada | Australia | Germany | Italy | Spain | France | Japan | Brazil | Mexico | India | The Netherlands

MY REVIEW

Nowhere is safe in these 23 flash fiction pieces where the sea rules and it won’t let you forget it, but there is so much more – zombies, The Peeper is a fave, love that Krampus made an appearance, proves that clowns are creepy, your not so run of the mill murders – from Heaven to Hell and back again there is something for everyone in these quick yet chilling snippets of life in the world of horror that are written with humor, wit and a bit of the macabre and I found myself smiling at these stories that prove a few well written words can scare your pants off.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of The Sea Is A Fair Master by Calvin Demmer.

MY CALVIN DEMMER REVIEWS

Hardened Hearts

• Thanks for visitingl!
Source: www.fundinmental.com/one-sentence-review-the-sea-was-a-fair-master-calvin-demmer-calvindemmer
review 2018-07-16 19:36

Contemporary Romantic Suspense
Paperback & ebook, 294 Pages
June 30th 2018 by Ewephoric Publishing

MY REVIEW

The fabulous cover hints at the story inside and I do like when that happens. Doesn’t it peak your curiosity?

Annaliise has lost one friend to the curse and she struggles to stop any more from being added to the tragedy. She’s determined to protect her friends, whether they believe in the curse or not.

I love any twist on murder in my mystery and suspense/thriller reading, and Marlene M Bell supplies that in Stolen Obsession.

Traveling through words are some of my favorite adventures. I go places I would never visit otherwise. So…are you ready for the journey?

Annalise fights her attraction to Alex, but he is persistent and patient in his wooing of her, offering to help her on her mission to solve the mystery of the jewels. Annalise had suffered a great loss and protected her heart from more hurt. Of course, we know that can’t stand forever, seeing this is romantic suspense, but he will have to earn his way in.

I can relate to him, because my Mr Wonderful was the same way. And we know how that ended.

Their relationship developed in a realistic fashion, no instalove, but a familiar face appears in a new light for her. I won’t explain any more. You will need to read Stolen Obsession to find out more.

I couldn’t help but crack up at the Art Lady. She carries Ms Smith, her trusty 38, because pepper spray doesn’t cut it for her and is only used for backup.

Numerous times Marlene M Bell takes me to the brink of suspenseful tragedy, only to keep them safe and let me know there is more danger to come. I am very suspicious and she leads me to the edge of a cliff. I feel I’ll fall off, but she yanks me back from the precipice saying…not yet…but soon. I love that!!!

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Stolen Obsession by Marlene M Bell.

• Thanks for visiting!
Source: www.fundinmental.com/giveaway-review-for-stolen-obsession-by-marlene-m-bell-ewephoric-ewephoric
review 2018-07-11 03:33
Scared The Crap Out Of Me – The China Conspiracy by P M Terrell @pmterrell
The China Conspiracy - P. M. Terrell

The China Conspiracy by P M Terrell is an awesome political thriller that kept me reading beginning to end. I can see why her stories are so good. Take a gander at her bio and you will see what I mean.

The China Conspiracy

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

The ominous opening and a bang bang has me riveted to the pages. P M Terrell wasted not ime in sharing the action and mystery.

Bu the time I got to Chapter 5, all the red flags are flying, waving madly. Am I right to be so suspicious of…well, you didn’t think I was going to tell ya did ya? lol

P M Terrell’s writing sets a pace that draws me so deeply into her world, I sometimes forget I am reading fiction.

Kit’s husband, is he a bad guy? Well, definitely not in the way I thought.

I love the way Kit handles her personal situation. Strong, dignified and FINAL! Have I made you curious yet?

It is P M Terrell’s ability to create such wonderful characters, with the writing and dialogue, that makes me feel as if I know them personally.

Danger, politics, conspiracy, traitors, greed, power hungry politicians, rigged elections…it almost makes me feel as if I am reading current events, even though it was published in 2003.

I am on page 323 of a paperback and my heart fell. Was her trust misplaced? Was he duped?  The book is 349 pages and I wonder how P M Terrell is going to end the story in a way that will make me happy. BUT, I have no fear…well, almost no fear. She has never let me down.

If you are a conspiracy fan, which I sure am, this is a must read. I also take it as a dire warning of current and future events revolving around our most basic right…the right to vote.

P M Terrell kept me going from beginning to end. It was white knuckled reading that not only blew me away and scared the crap out of me, it pissed me off. Now that is what I call a great book. Emotions bubbling to the surface as I read through the pages…what more can I ask for?

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of The China Conspiracy by P M Terrell.

Animated Animals. Pictures, Images and Photos  5 Stars

MY REVIEWS FOR P M TERRELL

• Thanks for visitingl!
Source: www.fundinmental.com/scared-the-crap-out-of-me-the-china-conspiracy-by-p-m-terrell-pmterrell
review 2018-07-09 21:14
Mummies, The Glob & More – Monsterland Reanimated by Michael Okon @IAmMichaelOkon
Monsterland Reanimated - Michael Okon

Monsterland Reanimated

Amazon  /  Goodreads

MY REVIEW

I am loving this horror, apocalyptic, dystopian novel of terror.

Monsterland Reanimated, Book II of the Monsterland series, by Michael Okon picks up where Monsterland, Book I, leaves off.

The world has gone to hell, leaving an apocalyptic, desolate existence.

The kids grew up quick, some faster and more eager than others to step up. Danger dogs their every step, but the band of youngsters will stop at nothing to banish evil.

Igor and Dr Frasier have duties dictated by the now deceased Vincent?

Motive =.Power.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

First it was zombies, werewolves, and vampires. What will they be fighting this time? Do humans stand a chance against them? I am sure it will be gruesome.and deadly.

What’s more dangerous than a speeding bullet? Whisp soda.

Action, adventure, suspense, thrills and chills, abound in this twisted horror novel that makes Jurassic Park look tame.

I voluntarily reviewed a free copy of Monsterland Reanimated by Michael Okon.

MY MICHAEL OKON REVIEWS

Monsterland

• Thanks for visiting!
Source: www.fundinmental.com/mummies-the-glob-more-monsterland-reanimated-by-michael-okon-iammichaelokon