logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: 5-brothers
Load new posts () and activity
review 2020-06-23 10:49
Audio Review: Play Me (The Steele Brothers) by Jennifer Probst, Narrated by Matthew Williamson
Play Me (The Steele Brothers Series, #2) - Matthew Williamson,Jennifer Probst

Play Me by Jennifer Probst

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Step outside the box and tango with a little taboo. Roman and Sloane were a pleasurable surprise that packed more than a hint of heat. The Queen of Cards and the Devil of Temptation are a sweet escape from the norm. Williamson showed Roman had a heart hiding behind that bad boy shell. Probst gave romance a naughty edge and stole the show.

review 2020-06-22 15:24
The Brothers York
The Brothers York - Thomas Penn

by Thomas Penn

For some reason I expected this to be Historical Fiction, but it turned out to be History. It's about the Wars of the Roses and the Brothers from the York dynasty who might have filled the place that the Tudor family does in history instead, if it hadn't been for in-fighting.

There are long chapters with just the occasional line break. As such it took me quite a long time to read it in small increments. It was also just a bit dry, but the subject is interesting and kept my attention. I found it amazing how England came so close to having a very different history!

Overall I really enjoyed the book and it filled in a big gap in the my knowledge of history. I do prefer historical accounts that tell the story of people rather than impersonal war statistics and this definitely fulfilled that preference for me.

review 2020-04-25 22:23
Spark (Burns Brothers #3) by: Gillian Archer
Spark (Burns Brothers #3) - Gillian Archer

Archer reeled me in with a heartbreaker of a bad boy and a spitfire of a heroine. Spark is all kinds of combustible. Sabrina and Logan bounce flames of of each other that will easily set the heart on fire. Logan is a wounded alpha with the scars to prove it. He has quite a bit to answer for when it comes to his previous behavior told Sabrina. Sabrina offered him her heart, but received nothing in return. Fast forward two years and one almost tragedy and Logan comes face to face with his unpleasant past. Could he have finally gotten the message when it comes to life and pride? Step into a world where the temperature rises with ever page you turn. Spark pushes buttons when it comes to emotions and scored a perfect 10.

review 2020-04-19 21:59
Book Review for Under His Rule (Dark Romance Suspense) (His Duet Book 1) by Clarissa Wild
Under His Rule (Dark Romance Suspense) (His Duet Book 1) Kindle Edition - Clarissa Wild

Wow ! This story drew you right in right from the very beginning and kept you turning the pages to the very end.My hear pounded through the entire story and it kept me on the seat of my pants the entire time.This story was one that was sad and totally whacked and one of that was way out of my comfort zone but, we loved every minute of it.

This story was definitely emotional and heartfelt and one that tugs on your heart string.We loved the characters both good and bad as they were intriguing and ridiculous and some that you wanted to down right murder yourself.

Noah and Natalie were amazing characters as we love their chemistry and the cat and mouse game they played even under the most dire circumstances Natalie was drawn to the dark and dangerous man but, in the end a savior for one another.

Overall this story was filled with intrigue and twists and turns and secrets and there were a whole lot of them and one that no matter the subject matter that was dark and intense but, the entire time it all felt real and you living the nightmare all along with its characters.

Well written !

review 2020-03-09 17:13
Unleash You (Cole Brothers #4) by: Diana Hicks
Unleash You (Cole Brothers #4) - Diana Hicks

Hicks enamors hearts with her own brand of romance. Unleash You is a labyrinth of secrets waiting to be explored. Anabelle and Cole pull emotions into the abyss of drama that proves to be a captivating, nail biter from beginning to end. With detours that never quit and intense passion that refuses to be denied, Unleash You will thrill from start to finish.