logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Amazon-books
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-12-10 12:47
Cute little read
The Complete Adventures of Charlie and Mr. Willy Wonka[COMP ADV OF CHARLIE & MR WILLY][Paperback] - RoaldDahl

So far I only read the first book, which is willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. I didn't read the glass elevator one, but I will be next week. If I decide to do a update review, it wouldn't be until next year. I will probably just do a review for just this story.

I really enjoyed the first story it was just a funny cute little read and perfect for a readathon, the readathon I read it for was, #tistheseasonathon.

Favorite character like always are Charlie and his grandfather grandpa Joe. This is the first time I have ever read the book, I have watched the movie (the one with Johnny Depp,) so many times. I always love the different ways the naughty kids get their just reward. It was a book that I really needed for the Holiday season.

review 2018-12-05 03:40
A Cute short read.
Angel And Bavar - Amy Wilson

So this is a retailing of beauty and the beast for 8 thur 12 year olds. Its definitely a different take on the beauty and the beast story that's for sure. If you're in a mood to be a kid for a day or 2 than you should read this book. The book is nothing earthshaking but I enjoy the plot. And I really loved both Angel and Bavar. Bavar is my favorite of the two, but I think that's because he doesn't want to do what he knows he needs to do, but his got that call in his veins. Angel is the one that wants to fight and if you read the book, you'll find out why Angel wants to fight and Bavar doesn't. I only gave it 3 1/2 *, because it was a little young for me, which of course is because I am way past the age group for this book. Also just because I wish a few things were better explained and I wanted to know how one certain thing tied up. But it was a fun read, had characters you could really root for. And there were some funny moments that had me totally cracking up. So I am glad I bought and read this cute little read. I started the book yesterday, I could have finished it the same day but I wanted it to last just a little bit longer. Which is exactly what a book should make you want to do.

review 2018-12-01 22:26
So far, my favorite book still.
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - J.K. Rowling

So I haven't read the series, in about 15 or 16 years, so I am doing a reread of the series. This month I am reading Goblet of fire and the order of the Phoenix. But now onto the review of my favorite book in the series.

Boy it's been so long since I read this, that I forgot how much I freaking loved this book. I also forgot, so many freaking details. And I forgot how much I freaking loved this book. I swear the book just kept me on my toes, and I caught myself gasping at certain parts in the book, that I completely forgot happened.

I think one of the reasons I love this one so much is for one reason, the 3 bestfriends, after this book, really starts to lose their innocence. And #2, Siras black and Rupin!!!!!

I am just so happy that I love the book even more than the first time I read it, so very long ago. I can't wait to continue on with the series, even though they get darker and darker. Which is a good thing Because that's the way it should go.

review 2018-12-01 22:14
Loved it and can't wait to read Muse of nightmares.
Strange the Dreamer - Laini Taylor

I loved this book a lot more than I thought I would. I will say until I got use to the author's writing style, the book really dragged for me. But after that and some setting up of the story, the book took off for me. And once that happened, i couldn't and didn't even want to put the book down.

I loved Lazlo and Saria a lot, Lazlo was definitely my favorite thou. I loved that he had a very active imagination and he loves to read books. I have to say I didn't see that ending happening, even though it shouldn't have really surprised me but it still did. I can't wait to see how everything ends, but I am also scared at the same time.

review 2018-12-01 13:57
Another reread that was even better than the first time around!!!!
Illuminae - Jay Kristoff,Amie Kaufman

Just like Scythe, illuminae is another book I wanted to reread before the New year begins.

I just love the character of Kady what a badass she turns out to be in this book, I loved that she wasn't winne and she did thinks for herself and didn't need a man to save her.

I really also loved Ezra as well, but I wish we got actually scenes with them together but I still loved the banter between them. And I loved the parts we get with Ezra.

Since this is a reread, I won't go really into review mood for this review here today.

I will say I am definitely going to reread the other two books in the series, but unless I can find the time, than it will be sometime in the upcoming months.