logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Amazon-books
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-11-05 17:01
Really Not Sure What to Say About this Book.
The Library at Mount Char - Scott Hawkins

I am still trying to figure out what I just read, and what to say about it!!!!! This book was really messed up that's for sure. I really wasn't sure if it was a 3 or 4 star for me, so I gave it a 3 1/2  star rating. Steve, Carolyn, and Erwin were to me the most interesting characters in the book and I am not really sure if I liked or hated how the story ended for each of these individuals. David was really a distributed individual, and he really gave the creeps, and I am not really sure how I felt about his ending in the book. And the mystery of what happened with "father", I am delighted not sure how I felt about his story either.

I guess just like the book, these individual characters ended went along with that. The book was just so weird that at times I just didn't know if I was going to want and finish this book at all. But I just had to see what was going to happen to everyone, especially Erwin, Carolyn, and Steve. And to see how things were going to wind up. Favorite part has to be with Steve and the Lions. It was interesting to find out why Carolyn acted the way she did towards Steve. I really didn't have a favorite or really care for anyone in particular, but if I had to pick someone it would be a tie between Steve and Erwin.

I really loved the cover, and I am not sure if I would ever read the book again, but who knows.

review 2017-11-04 16:11
Awesome Time traveling book.
Cold Summer - Gwen Cole Cold Summer - Gwen Cole

Once I started this book yesterday I just couldn't put it down, what a interesting book, and cast of characters. My favorite character would have to be of course Kale but I really loved Harper and her Uncle Jasper as well. Another character I liked a lot was Kale's best friend Miles.

I thought it was a very interesting book that really went into great detail on what a toll it takes on someone in a book that time travels. As well as someone that has PTSD and how it affects them.

I felt bad about Kale and his father's relationship, especially with everything else that Kale was going through in the book. I am so happy he had Harper, Uncle Jasper, and Miles, to go to when he needed them.

Harper and Kale's relationship was really fantastic and I loved how they supported one another, with his situation with his dad and Harper's situation with her mother. There relationship was one of my favorite things about this book, along with the time traveling part of the story.

The ending of the book and what happens in regards to Kale's time traveling was interesting and very satisfying.

review 2017-10-25 00:22
I Can not tell a Lie, this book was really Rocking!!!!!!
Rebel of the Sands - Alwyn Hamilton

I so very much enjoyed this book a whole freaking much!!!!! I really thought Jin and Amani worked great together, and I thought they were so freaking cute together. I had so much fun going along with them on their journey so far. I loved there time with just one another, as well as when they were with some other characters. I was pretty sad when someone dies, even though us readers so expect that to happen, during a war. I also liked what we found out about Amani, which of course I am not going to spoil.

I really want to know what happened to Amani's friend Tamid, since it wasn't ever revealed in this book, maybe my question will be answered in the second book, when I have a chance to work that into my reading schedule. So I will most definitely be reading book 2 as well as book 3.

review 2017-10-13 04:57
Didn't See that Ending Coming!!!!!!!
Warcross - Marie Lu

WoW I definitely thought this was a very surprising book for me, and that's because I didn't see that Ending coming. I am not even sure who I consider the villain, I see both of these individuals point of view. One of these individuals, I feel is the worst right now but in the next book that could change. I love the world building in this book so much, and I loved that most of the story takes place in Japan.

Out of the characters my absolute favorite so far is Emika, and the rest of her team members, especially Hammie, Asher, and Roshan.. Emika is a very smart hacker and I really think  she is a very interesting character. I also have to say that I think Hideo, is somewhat a mystery to me, I am just not sure if I like him all that much, at times I did and at other times I didn't. The only times I liked him is when he was around Emika. When Emika gets the job working for Hideo that's when this book really starts to get interesting and starts to take off and never slows down.  I really don't want to talk about how it ended or I might give something away, just say it ends in a cliffhanger. I can't wait to find out what Emika is going to do with the information that she has. I will definitely buy the next book to find out what that answer is going to be. Loved, loved, loved this book.

review 2017-10-11 20:15
The Knowing better than The Forgetting
The Knowing - Sharon Cameron The Knowing - Sharon Cameron

WOW I really loved this book from the beginning to the very end, Beckett and Sarama are so freaking awesome and so cute together. And I have another book boyfriend In sexy, nerdy, Beckett. While I really remember liking The Forgetting a lot and having a crush on Gray, I have to say Beckett has him beaten.

This book is just really great, it has some action and adventure, two totally different types of individuals that fall in love that shouldn't have ever meet. It's so interesting that in Samara's world that Beckett is considered the alien, even though his from earth. When I read about them loving each other I get it, while in some books such as The Last of the Firedrakes, I don't understand why Rory would fall for someone like Rafe.

I loved that you don't have to read The Forgetting in order to read the Knowing, even though I wish I would have gone back and at least read the last 50 to 100 pgs of The Forgetting just for a refreshment course. I thought that Samara was very interesting and definitely no wall- flower. I really felt bad for her and not being able to forget anything, I would hate to have to relive everything you ever had to experience over and over again, without going insane. I loved that Beckett didn't stand in her way when she thought she had to do a certain thing alone. And how interested he was in her world. I am wondering if there will be another book in this world. Because while it had a conclusion to the story, it also ended in a way that there could be other stories to tell in this very interesting and most of the time crazy world!!!!!