logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Blog-Tour
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-09-15 08:10
Blog Tour w/Review - The Real Thing

This sassy, spirited baker is fine with heat—
but is her fake fiancé too hot to handle?

THE REAL THING
Sugar Lake #1
Melissa Foster
Releasing Sept 5, 2017
Montlake

Bakery owner Willow Dalton’s friendship with Zane Walker has always been a bit complicated. Now a scrumptiously hot A-list actor, Zane’s always had a reputation as player. He’s arrogant, and he’s definitely not boyfriend material. Sure, he did Willow a favor by agreeing to take her virginity before college, but is that reason enough to go along with a fake engagement a decade later—even if it comes with a real diamond ring?

Zane should have known better. Nothing involving Willow has ever been easy. Still, he knows her better than anyone, and becoming America’s hottest new leading man means cleaning up his reputation. An “engagement” to curvy, sass-mouthed Willow is the perfect PR move . . . provided no one gets hurt.

Now Zane and Willow’s little white lie has turned into an irresistible recipe for sweet temptation. And soon no one will be able to tell the difference between their fake engagement or the real thing—including them.

**THE REAL THING is being published by Montlake (an Amazon imprint) and won’t be available on other ebook retailers, but you can download a FREE ereader app to read it HERE, order the paperback.

You're sleeping on the couch,” Willow said for the fifth time in as many minutes as she and Zane left their suite. He was busy texting, and she wasn’t sure he was even listening anymore. He used to be such a great listener. When they were younger, he’d never acted like he was above her, despite the fact that he was the star quarterback, lead pitcher, and eventually the prom king, and she was two years behind and as awkward as a foal on new legs.

Are you listening to me?” she asked as they walked down the hall.

Yes. I just got confirmation. You’re catering breakfasts for the set. Cool?”

Yes, perfect. But did you hear what I said?”

She had almost backed out of their deal twice since she’d accepted. First when she’d seen the king-size bed, which really drove home their situation, and again when Zane had whipped off his shirt to change and her sex-starved body had buzzed to life. She was still a little nervous about the whole thing, mostly due to that second issue, but she felt a certain obligation to help him. Regardless of how arrogant he was, she’d never forget how tender he’d been with her when she’d given her almost-eighteen-year-old self over to him, and he was a true friend, even if they had a weird friendship. The truth was, even if he hadn’t done her that favor before college, she would have agreed to his plan. She liked him despite his insatiable appetite for women. He was everything she loved in a person and more. He was confident and funny, direct and thoughtful, and honest when it counted. Painfully honest. The exposure for Sweetie Pie Bakery was just the icing on the fake-fiancée cake. What a difference national exposure could make.

Zane shoved his phone in his pocket. “Yes. Sleeping on the couch. Got it. But you can’t blame a guy for trying.”

She laid her best damn-right-I-can stare on him and pushed the button for the elevator.

Fine. I’ll behave. Jesus, Wills, you’re never this uptight when I visit.”

You mean that five minutes twice a year?” Willow remembered how happy he’d been when he’d finally left town to pursue his dream of being an actor. He’d been bursting at the seams for a bigger life. But her “five minutes” comment wasn’t really fair. He never missed Ben’s birthday, and he almost always made it back for a few days over the holidays, even though his parents had moved to Florida right after he’d graduated from high school and left town. He’d been back a few other times when he was filming nearby. Even though she rarely saw him, their texts—and the fact that he was her first real love, even if he didn’t know it—had kept him in the forefront of her mind. Unfortunately, it also kept her heartbreak pretty close to the surface, no matter how deep she tried to bury it.

The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)The Real Thing by Melissa Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Willow & Zane are the best of friends. He just has no idea how she feels about him. They have some seriously hot history. Now he needs her to help him out.

Zane tricks Willow into being a part of a charade. Be fake-engaged to me? Sure, like it is hard to pretend to be crazy about a guy she is head over heels for.

This is such an achingly sweet story with a real sexy twist. I absolutely loved it! I feel like this is the author's best work so far. I am excited to read more from the new Sugar Lake series.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review, by Netgalley and its publisher.

PRE-ORDER THE NEXT SUGAR LAKE ROMANCE
ONLY FOR YOU
Releasing December 5th, 2017

Melissa Foster is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling and award-winning author. She writes sexy and heartwarming contemporary romance and new adult romance with emotionally compelling characters that stay with you long after you turn the last page. Melissa’s emotional journeys are lovingly erotic and always family oriented–perfect beach reads for contemporary romance lovers who enjoy reading about wealthy heroes and smart, sassy heroines.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

review 2017-09-14 13:01
Blog Tour w/Review - Tate

"The Temptation Series by Ella Frank was proof that if we open our minds and our hearts to love without boundaries, the result is nothing less than extraordinary."

-- Audrey Carlan, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author

Tate, the sexy new installment in The Temptation Series by Ella Frank is available NOW!!!

TATE-FW-FINAL

Tate

(Temptation #5)

by Ella Frank

Publishing Date: September 12th, 2017

Genre: Contemporary MM Romance

William Tate Morrison – The man who came into my life and turned my entire world—and me—on its ass.

Logan Mitchell has always been a man with a plan.

One for work. One for his relationship. And one for his life. Which is exactly the way he liked it—until recently.

Now with words like marriage and weddings floating around his head, Logan’s plans have suddenly changed course, and where they want him to go has him feeling somewhat distracted.

Tate Morrison knows Logan better than anybody else—or so he thinks. So when his lawyer is finding it hard to sleep at night, he chalks it up to the craziness that has recently descended on their lives.

Never in a million years would he guess what’s really on Logan’s mind.

Tate is the fifth book in the Temptation Series, and the next chapter in the lives of the two men we have all come to know and love.

Excerpt:

When Logan came to a stop in the doorway, he spotted Tate seated cross-legged on the floor in amongst piles of books, DVDs, and paperwork in various files and binders. There was stuff everywhere, and when Tate looked over his shoulder at Logan, he couldn’t stop himself from smiling at the picture he made.

Tate was wearing grey sweats and a faded green t-shirt with some band he’d seen years ago printed on it. But that wasn’t what had Logan crossing to him, wanting a kiss. No, that’d be all those damn curls. They were sticking out all over the place and framing his face as Tate aimed that charming grin of his up at Logan.

Logan bent down and pressed a kiss to those curved lips, and Tate hummed and gladly returned it. “Looks like you’ve made some progress,” Logan said.

Tate looked around and nodded. “Yeah, a bit. God, that smells amazing.”

“Here.” Logan handed him the box. “No point in moving. I’ll grab some paper towels and drinks. What do you want?”

Tate put the pizza box down in front of him. “A water.”

Logan shook his head and then headed out to the kitchen, calling over his shoulder, “I’ll never understand how you drink water with your pizza. That’s just wrong.”

“I’ve always had water with it. Habit, I guess. Oh, hey? Are you still okay with going to Jill’s this weekend?”

Logan grabbed the paper towels, a Coke and water from the fridge, and then walked back into the study, tossing the bottled water. “Yeah, of course. I assume you decided it would be a good idea?”

“I don’t know that I’d go that far. But I want to see my nephews, and I’d really like you to meet them and my friends.”

Logan tried to keep his face neutral as Tate’s words went straight to his heart. But damn, not only was he proud of Tate, he felt incredibly loved by him in that moment. “Then we should go.”

Tate flipped open the pizza box and scooted over to make room for him, and as Logan took up the vacated spot, he let his eyes wander around the disaster zone and cleared his throat. “This room is a mess.” Tate tore off a paper towel and then picked up a slice of the deep-dish pepperoni they’d decided on. “I’m thinking it’ll probably take us the longest. Who knew we had so much junk in here?”

Logan reached for a DVD set sitting on the top of the pile and screwed his nose up. “He-Man and the Masters of the Universe? Really? I think we need a trash pile. Have you started one of those?”

“Hey,” Tate said around a bite of his pizza. “Don’t even think about it. I grew up watching that.”

“The important part of that sentence is you grew up.” Logan flipped the DVD over in his hand, read the back of the box, and then raised a questioning eyebrow. “This might actually explain a few things about you.”

“Really?” Tate rolled his eyes. “Then it must also explain a few things about the majority of young boys in the eighties. That was a popular show. You aren’t throwing it out; it’s nostalgic. Plus, you never know, if you sat down and watched an episode with me, you just might like it.”

“Highly doubtful.” Logan put the box down and reached for a slice of pizza.

“Okay. Okay. I know you were more into books than TV,” Tate said, as his eyes went to the mountains of literature stacked in piles against the far wall. “What was something you read as a boy? Is it in one of those piles?”

Logan swallowed his mouthful of food and looked over at the books while Tate kept on talking. “I mean, there are some pretty old-looking ones mixed in there with the autobiographies, textbooks, and National Geographics.”

Logan looked back to Tate and narrowed his eyes. “Pretty old ones? What am I, sixty?” Tate unscrewed his water and took a long gulp, draining half of it, then put the lid back on and set it down. “Nope. About to turn thirty-eight, last time I checked.”

“How about you stop checking?”

Tate-AN

Read Today!

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2gU40UT

Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2xc9bWg

Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2vBNz5r

Tate (Temptation, #5)Tate by Ella Frank
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the 5th book in the acclaimed Temptation series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader enjoyment, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this fabulous series in order.

Logan & Tate's story picks up with a bang! This story shows them moving on and more settled in this book. Logan is a man with a plan, and Tate stirs the pot a little by having a plan of his own.

Tate does not want anything to mess up what he and Logan have. He is more cautious and aware of what he has and holds it dear. Then Logan turns him on his butt with a whole new idea.

I really love this series! This is such an incredible installment. This story made me feel all the feels. I cried, I laughed, I devoured every page.... I cannot wait to read the next book!!

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

TateTeaser2

Tate-Promo2.jpg Start the Series Today!

Try (Temptation #1)

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2qTddg1

Amazon UK: https://goo.gl/WzagU3

Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/DzOR46

About Ella Frank:

Ella Frank is the USA Today Bestselling author of the Temptation series, including Try, Take, and Trust. Her Exquisite series has been praised as “scorching hot!” and “enticingly sexy!” A life-long fan of the romance genre, Ella writes contemporary and erotic fiction and lives with her husband in Portland, OR.  You can reach her on the web at www.ellafrank.com and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ella.frank.author Some of her favorite authors include Tiffany Reisz, Kresley Cole, Riley Hart, J.R. Ward, Erika Wilde, Gena Showalter, and Carly Philips.

EFLogo.jpg

Genre: NA Romance
Release Date: August 24, 2017

In this Breeze (Lake Shore University #1)In this Breeze by Kathleen Mareé
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Breanna is best friends with Ethan and Jason. Though to her, they are just Eth and Jase. She tends to have all sorts of nicknames they come up with. Bree and Breezy as the most common. She doesn't really care. She is just glad to have such good friends.

Eth has been in love with Bree and does not know how to tell her. They do everything together. He cannot imagine a world without her in it.

Jase lives a much harder life. Things do not always go his way. He is afraid of the danger his life could bring to her. He knows he must separate himself before something goes wrong.

This story is a deep and compelling tale of young love, mixed choices, and consequences that can happen. It is a start to the Lake Shore University series that jumps right out of the gate with a bang or two to get you going! I am eagerly awaiting the next title. This is character angst that I cannot wait to read more of.

***This ARC copy was given in exchange for an honest review.

“Must Read! Great New Series!” - BookPlusHeart Amazon Review
“3 Hearts, 2 Best Friends, 1 True Love....” - I Don’t Get Sundays Book Blog
“This is a captivating story full of uncertainty, secrets and the tension of unspoken and unrequited love….” - Sheena - Amazon review

A nerd. A quiet art student. A nobody.

Or perhaps, just some girl.

These are the non-spoken titles I was known as since I started at Lake Shore Uni almost two years ago now. When given the chance to leave my horrific childhood behind - I didn’t hesitate. In fact, I was ecstatic to have the door hit me on the ass on my way out of town; because the only two things I actually loved in my traumatic life…

Were coming with me.

And whilst the three of us shared the same beat-up truck when we moved here – that’s where the similarities unfortunately end.

Ethan ‘The Mule’ Jones, is kind of a super star on campus. Everywhere he goes he seems to draw attention. I guess that’s what happens when you’re headlining papers as the star basketballer for the LS Eagles. But to me, he’s just Eth. A boy who still spends his Friday nights snuggled up watching movies with me, and who walks me to classes just to make sure I get there okay. He is my best friend in every way, and I can’t imagine my life without him in it.

And then there’s Jase.

The truth is I knew from the moment I met Jase at the local skate park, when he was smoking a cigarette and teasing Eth for his poor skating ability, of how fiercely protective he was about those he cared for. From the time he blew his warm breath over my injured knee, to when he thankfully intervened on the most horrific day of my life. A day, that still haunts me when I am alone in the dark.

He saved me.

But Jase has his own demons too. Even if he doesn’t go looking for it, trouble always seems to find him. Which is why he has been absent from our lives for the past two years.

Sometimes I wonder what he’s doing.

Quite often I worry if he’s okay.

And I always, always, think about him.

Even though I shouldn’t.

From the earliest age I was a born storyteller. Ask my parents and they will tell you I had a gift for making a simple event seem like an elaborate one. Purposely? No. Innocently? Yes. It was my imaginary world that initially led me to believe I wanted to be an actor. All of that role playing and living in fantasy... it was an obvious direction for me. However, becoming quite uncomfortable with the limelight quickly saw that dream diminish. Over the years I turned my world of fantasy into stories, and eventually began writing them down. Before I knew it, 'Cut' had been completed. When I am not busy writing my next story, I am a working mum, housewife and sometimes hockey wag :) In other words, probably some kind of circus act who specialises in juggling ;) I hope you enjoy my blog, where I will be posting thoughts, other books I am currently reading and even sneak peeks of my novels. I encourage any feedback, comments or direct messages via my contact page should anyone wish to get in touch. I am so thrilled to be sharing my journey and hope you enjoy my stories as much as I enjoy writing them.
Dream often. Believe always.

HOSTED BY:

I Do, I Don't #1
Lauren Layne
Releasing Aug 22, 2017
Loveswept

The Bachelor meets The Runaway Bride in this addictive romance novel about a reality TV producer falling for her would-be star: a Montana heartthrob who wants nothing to do with the show.

Jordan Carpenter thinks she’s finally found the perfect candidate for Jilted, a new dating show about runaway grooms: Luke Elliott, a playboy firefighter who’s left not one but three brides at the altar. The only problem? Luke refuses to answer Jordan’s emails or return her calls. Which is how she ends up on a flight to Montana to recruit him in person. It’s not Manhattan but at least the locals in Lucky Hollow seem friendly . . . except for Luke, who’s more intense—and way hotter—than the slick womanizer Jordan expected.

Eager to put the past behind him, Luke has zero intention of following this gorgeous, fast-talking city girl back to New York. But before he can send her packing, Jordan’s everywhere: at his favorite bar, the county fair, even his exes’ book club. Annoyingly, everyone in Lucky Hollow seems to like her—and deep down, she’s starting to grow on him too. But the more he fights her constant pestering, the more Luke finds himself wishing that Jordan would kick off her high heels and make herself comfortable in his arms.

NOW AVAILABLE!

Luke started to load up the gear and, realizing he was doing it alone, glanced over his shoulder to see where the hell his partner was.

Unsurprisingly, his friend was chatting up City Girl. Neither Charlie nor Ryan seemed to mind in the least that these two fancy pants had swooped into their town to capitalize on Luke’s past.

What was more surprising was that Jordan Carpenter was chatting right back, her smile seemingly genuine, her laugh real.

Luke ground his teeth.

He couldn’t say he’d put much thought into the woman behind the name as he’d been unceremoniously deleting her emails and voice messages, but if forced to assume, he’d have guessed aggressive shrew.

He suspected he was wrong there. Because while there was no mistaking the ambition in the woman, it wasn’t the cutthroat, ball-busting kind.

Her lean body might be all angles and long lines, but there was a softness to her as well. The way her hair did its own thing. The easiness of her smile, the quick laugh. The small but pert breasts.

Damn. He was staring.

He slammed the door shut. “Bander,” he shouted at Charlie across the lawn. “Let’s clear out.”

Charlie leaned into Jordan, whispering something in her ear that made her laugh, before walking away with a last wink.

Luke rolled his eyes. Really? This was happening?

Hey, Elliott,” Ryan called. “You want to come over for a barbecue tonight?”

Luke crossed his arms and studied his friend suspiciously, waiting for the catch. “Who’s on the guest list?”

He saw Jordan and her purple-shirt friend exchange a look. Well, that answered that question.

Damn. Ryan never had been able to resist the urge to stir up trouble.

It’s no problem if you don’t want to join us,” Jordan called out, lifting her hand to shield the afternoon sun from her eyes. “I’m sure your friends here can fill me in on everything there is to know about Luke Elliott.”

All about Luke Elliott’s romantic history was more like it. City Girl wasn’t even pretending to be coy about the reason she was here.

All former positive thoughts about her evaporated. Only the worst sort of human would use another’s failed relationships to advance her own career—for entertainment.

Luke turned away without another word, hauling himself into the driver’s seat of the truck as he waited impatiently for Charlie to get done shouting goodbye to every single person within earshot.

He drummed his thumbs against the steering wheel, refusing to even think about going to the BBQ tonight. If his friends wanted to stir up trouble, they could do so without his cooperation.

As for the two New Yorkers, they’d flame out all on their own. Weren’t East Coasters known for being impatient and fast moving?

Surely they’d be off to find some other glory-seeking asshole if he ignored them. One of the other guys could play the role for all he cared.

As Charlie hauled his ass up, Luke started the truck, his eye catching on Jordan Carpenter, who was watching him with a stubborn, determined look on her pretty face.

Damn it. She’d stir up all sorts of trouble unless he ran interference.

Luke pulled out his phone to text Ryan.

I’ll be there. Have beer.

Charlie leaned over, unabashedly reading Luke’s iPhone screen. “Ha. Knew it.”

What?” Luke glared at his friend.

Charlie grinned wider, gesturing over his shoulder. “You’ve got a boner for the hot blonde.”

Are you kidding me with this? She wants me to be the next bachelor.”

How were Ryan and Charlie not getting the absurdity of this?

Charlie shrugged. “So? Maybe it’d be good for you.”

Luke stared at his friend for a moment longer before putting the truck in drive. “The only thing that would be good for me is to push you out of this truck.”

Charlie was waving goodbye to Jordan and Simon. “See you tonight!”

Luke ground his teeth harder. He was already dreading the BBQ, but not going would only make matters worse. Clearly he needed to have a very blunt conversation with Jordan Carpenter.

Ready to Run (I Do, I Don't)Ready to Run by Lauren Layne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jordan is a producer on a TV reality series. She is searching for the perfect man to attract the women. Also, he needs to have left them at the altar. Why would she be attracted to that?

Luke is the man in question. Talking to him, and the folks around him, only brings more questions. If he is a runaway groom - why are the ladies loving him?

This is a seriously sweet and hot story. I love the characters and cannot wait for more in the I Do, I Don't series. So much fun, and yet plenty of heat to still call it romance.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review, by Netgalley and its publishers.

Lauren Layne is the New York Times bestselling author of romantic comedies. She lives in New York City with her husband.

A former e-commerce and web marketing manager from Seattle, Lauren relocated to New York City in 2011 to pursue a full-time writing career. She signed with her agent in 2012, and her first book was published in summer of 2013. Since then, she's written over two dozen books, hitting the USA TODAYNew York Times, iBooks, and Amazon bestseller lists.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

review 2017-08-25 08:10
Blog Tour w/Review - The Sullivans

Title: The Sullivans Boxed Set Books 1-3
Author: Bella Andre
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: December 2015

More than 6 million readers have already fallen in love with the Sullivans! Now get ready to meet your new favorite family in Bella Andre's New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romances with the first three books in the #1 hit series.

"Not since Nora Roberts has anyone been able to write a big family romance series with every book as good as the last! Bella Andre never disappoints!" Revolving Bookcase Reviews

THE LOOK OF LOVE

Chloe Peterson is having a bad night. A really bad night. The large bruise on her cheek can attest to that. And when her car skids off the side of a wet country road straight into a ditch, she's convinced even the gorgeous guy who rescues her in the middle of the rain storm must be too good to be true. Or is he?

As a successful photographer who frequently travels around the world, Chase Sullivan has his pick of beautiful women, and whenever he's home in San Francisco, one of his seven siblings is usually up for causing a little fun trouble. Chase thinks his life is great just as it is--until the night he finds Chloe and her totaled car on the side of the road in Napa Valley. Not only has he never met anyone so lovely, both inside and out, but he quickly realizes she has much bigger problems than her damaged car. Soon, he is willing to move mountains to love--and protect--her, but will she let him?

FROM THIS MOMENT ON

For thirty-six years, Marcus Sullivan has been the responsible older brother, stepping in to take care of his seven siblings after their father died when they were children. But when the perfectly ordered future he's planned for himself turns out to be nothing but a lie, Marcus needs one reckless night to shake free from it all.

Nicola Harding is known throughout the world by only one name - Nico - for her catchy, sensual pop songs. Only, what no one knows about the twenty-five year old singer is that her sex-kitten image is totally false. After a terrible betrayal by a man who loved fame far more than he ever loved her, she vows not to let anyone else get close enough to find out who she really is...or hurt her again. Especially not the gorgeous stranger she meets at a nightclub, even though the hunger - and the sinful promises - in his dark eyes make her want to spill all her secrets.

CAN’T HELP FALLING IN LOVE

Gabe Sullivan risks his life every day as a firefighter in San Francisco. But after learning a brutal lesson about professional boundaries, he knows better than to risk his heart to his fire victims ever again. Especially the brave mother and daughter he saved from a deadly apartment fire...and can't stop thinking about.

Megan Harris knows she owes the heroic firefighter everything for running into a burning building to save her and her seven-year-old daughter. Everything except her heart. Because after losing her navy pilot husband five years ago, she has vowed to never suffer through loving - and losing - a man with a dangerous job again.

"Each book is so remarkable and you really come to love the characters. This series is incredible. It's one of my favorites. If you haven't started them yet, you are missing out!" ~Guilty Pleasures Reviews

"I am in love with the Sullivans. If you are looking for something sweet and sexy then The Sullivans companion series by Bella Andre is absolutely perfect for you." ~Reading, Eating & Dreaming Reviews

Enjoy the following excerpt from THE LOOK OF LOVE...

Chase almost missed the flickering light off on the right side of the two-lane country road. In the past thirty minutes, he hadn’t passed a single car, because on a night like this, most sane Californians—who didn’t know the first thing about driving safely in inclement weather—stayed home.
Knowing better than to slam on the brakes—he wouldn’t be able to help whomever was stranded on the side of the road if he ended up stuck in the muddy ditch right next to them—Chase slowed down enough to see that there was definitely a vehicle stuck in the ditch.
He turned his brights on to see better in the pouring rain and realized there was a person walking along the edge of the road about a hundred yards up ahead. Obviously hearing his car approach, she turned to face him and he could see her long wet hair whipping around her shoulders in his headlights.
Wondering why she wasn’t just sitting in her car, dry and warm, calling Triple A and waiting for them to come save her, he pulled over to the edge of his lane and got out to try and help her. She was shivering as she watched him approach.
"Are you hurt?"
She covered her cheek with one hand, but shook her head. "No."
He had to move closer to hear her over the sound of the water hitting the pavement in what were rapidly becoming hailstones. Even though he’d turned his headlights off, as his eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness, he was able to get a better look at her face.
Something inside of Chase’s chest clenched tight.
Despite the long, dark hair plastered to her head and chest, regardless of the fact that looking like a drowned rat wasn’t too far off the descriptive mark, her beauty stunned him.
In an instant, his photographer’s eye cataloged her features. Her mouth was a little too big, her eyes a little too wide-set on her face. She wasn’t even close to model thin, but given the way her T-shirt and jeans stuck to her skin, he could see that she wore her lush curves well. In the dark he couldn’t judge the exact color of her hair, but it looked like silk, perfectly smooth and straight where it lay over her breasts.
It wasn’t until Chase heard her say, "My car is definitely hurt, though," that he realized he had completely lost the thread of what he’d come out here to do.
Knowing he’d been drinking her in like he was dying of thirst, he worked to recover his balance. He could already see he’d been right about her car. It didn’t take a mechanic like his brother, Zach, who owned an auto shop—more like forty, but Chase had stopped counting years ago—to see that her shitty hatchback was borderline totaled. Even if the front bumper wasn’t half smashed to pieces by the white farm fence she’d slid into, her bald tires weren’t going to get any traction on the mud. Not tonight, anyway.
If her car had been in a less precarious situation, he probably would have sent her to hang out  in her car while he took care of getting it unstuck. But one of her back tires was hanging precariously over the edge of the ditch.
He jerked his thumb over his shoulder. "Get in my car. We can wait there for a tow truck." He was vaguely aware of his words coming out like an order, but the hail was starting to sting, damn it. Both of them needed to get out of the rain before they froze.
But the woman didn’t move. Instead, she gave him a look that said he was a complete and utter nut-job.
"I’m not getting into your car."
Realizing just how frightening it must be for a lone woman to end up stuck and alone in the middle of a dark road, Chase took a step back from her. He had to speak loudly enough for her to hear him over the hail.
"I’m not going to attack you. I swear I won’t do anything to hurt you."
She all but flinched at the word attack and Chase’s radar started buzzing. He’d never been a magnet for troubled women, wasn’t the kind of guy who thrived on fixing wounded birds. But living with two sisters for so many years meant he could always tell when something was up.
And something was definitely up with this woman, beyond the fact that her car was half-stuck in a muddy ditch.
Wanting to make her feel safe, he held his hands up. "I swear on my father’s grave, I’m not going to hurt you. It’s okay to get into my car." When she didn’t immediately say no again, he pressed his advantage with, "I just want to help you." And he did. More than it made sense to want to help a stranger. "Please," he said. "Let me help you."
She stared at him for a long moment, hail hammering between them, around them, onto them. Chase found himself holding his breath, waiting for her decision. It shouldn’t matter to him what she decided.
But, for some strange reason, it did.

...Excerpt from THE LOOK OF LOVE by Bella Andre © 2015

The Sullivans Boxed Set Books 1-3 (Contemporary Romance)The Sullivans Boxed Set Books 1-3 by Bella Andre
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a boxed set of books 1-3 of The San Francisco Sullivans series. These books can be read as individual standalone novels. For reader understanding, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this amazing series in order intended.

Book 1: The Look Of Love

Chloe is rescued in the dark of night by none other than Chase Sullivan. He can see she has already been through it. He invites her to stay and gets to know her better.

Chase is seriously attracted to Chloe. She seems to feel the same. When it all comes down to it, asking her to stay was the best choice of all.

These characters are so much fun to read! The family is full of charming and witty people who just happened to be hot. The setting is dreamy, and this story is just the perfect side of sizzling!

Book 2: From This Moment On

Marcus meets Nicola and falls nearly at her feet. While he helps and protects her, she cannot help but respond to the serious and caring man inside. When he finds out who she is will his feelings change?

Nicola is so glad to finally have a chance with someone who knows nothing of her past. A man could be more than intimidated by the garbage out there about her. Being in the public eye makes her more than wary of the men she meets.

Such a sweet and almost fairy tale story that touched me deep. I was so pleased at the end I actually clapped! I love these characters and I am excited to read more.

Book 3: Can't Help Falling In Love

Gabe has been burned both professionally and personally. As a firefighter, he is always giving of himself. He needs a true partner in every sense of the word.

Megan feels she owes the men who helped save her and her daughter. Meeting Gabe feels like a dream. Is there a future that can be real?

This was a slow burn in the romance. I love how it got hotter, and a family was such a treat to read about. The recurring characters in this series make it all worthwhile.

Every page was easy to turn to the next, and then the next. I am eager to read more in this amazing series. The Sullivans are truly character's in every sense of the word.

***This copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

Bella Andre is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of “The Sullivans”, “The Morrisons” and “The Maverick Billionaires” series.

Having sold more than 6 million books, Bella Andre's novels have been #1 bestsellers around the world and have appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists 33 times. She has been the #1 Ranked Author at Amazon (on a top 10 list that included Nora Roberts, JK Rowling, James Patterson and Stephen King). Apple iBooks named her one of their “Bestselling Authors of All Time” (alongside Nicholas Sparks, Nora Roberts and EL James). And Publishers Weekly named Oak Press, the publishing company she created to publish her own books, the Fastest-Growing Independent Publisher in the US. After signing a groundbreaking 7-figure print-only deal with Harlequin MIRA, Bella's “The Sullivans” series is being released in paperback in the US, Canada, and Australia.

Known for “sensual, empowered stories enveloped in heady romance” (Publishers Weekly), her books have been Cosmopolitan Magazine “Red Hot Reads” twice and have been translated into ten languages. Winner of the Award of Excellence, The Washington Post called her “One of the top writers in America”; and she has been featured in Entertainment Weekly, NPR, USA Today, Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and TIME Magazine. A graduate of Stanford University, she has given keynote speeches at publishing conferences from Copenhagen to Berlin to San Francisco, including a standing-room-only keynote at Book Expo America in New York City.

Bella also writes the New York Times bestselling Four Weddings and a Fiasco series as Lucy Kevin. Her “sweet” contemporary romances also include the new USA Today bestselling Walker Island series written as Lucy Kevin.

If not behind her computer, you can find her reading her favorite authors, hiking, swimming or laughing. Married with two children, Bella splits her time between the Northern California wine country and a 100-year-old log cabin in the Adirondacks.

HOSTED BY: