logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Brotherhood
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-07-02 20:32
The King
The King (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #12) - J.R. Ward

I don't know what to say other than I enjoyed the book and I impatiently await the next installment.

review 2018-05-02 03:15
Dearest Ivie by J.R. Ward
Dearest Ivie: A Novella Set in the Black Dagger World (Black Dagger Brotherhood) - J.R. Ward

This was so sweet. I am so impressed that being novella length it was able tell a complete and satisfying story. So emotional. Great addition to series.

review 2018-03-31 00:00
Brotherhood Protectors: Catching Lana
Brotherhood Protectors: Catching Lana - Kat Mizera Kat Mizera has a romantic soul with an adventurous spirit. These qualities shine through in her writing. Catching Lana is more of a romance than a suspense, but the element of intrigue is there. Mark and Lana have a Love Affair vibe to their romance. The first time didn't catch, but a chance encounter years later is the charm. He's a man of the world. She's a city girl. How ironic that a bit of country life gives them their second chance. Until a surprise development may put a permanent end to their chance at happily ever after. Even in the darkest moments, Mizera finds a way to make the heart rejoice and deliver a happy ending.
review 2018-03-20 07:28
not for me
Eloping With The Princess (Brotherhood of the Sword) - Robyn DeHart

Isabel’s only family was her uncle Thornton who had kept her in school. At Saint Bartholomew's School For Girls and he was too busy to have isabel come home even on holidays.  Now he was dead and Lilith her aunt by marriage was to come for her but before she can someone tries to take her. Gabriel was there and suggested she stay with his friend Jason Ellis who is a fellow member of the brotherhood Of The Sword and could keep her safe. Then they could into who is trying to take Later they learn Isabel is the last royal family member from the island nation of Saldania. To keep Isabel safe Jason agrees to marry Isabel in name only. Jason learned early in his youth he was a bastard and his father was the stable manager. So viscount Jason planned never to have his own kids and let his nephew inherit the title. But Jason and Isabel have a growing attraction. Isabel was to be used in a plot to usurp the throne from Victoria that is why someone os trying to take her. That was when Isabel realized the easiest way to stop the problem was to marry and Jason agreed..

I just couldn’t get into this book. I did finish it but i didn’t really care for it. I felt the ending was rushed. The plot seemed to be all over the place and not consistent as far as I am concerned. I also didn’t connect with the characters. I am sure someone else will like this book a lot more. It just wasn’t for me.

review 2018-03-18 00:00
Protecting Bobbi (Brotherhood Protectors Kindle World)
Protecting Bobbi (Brotherhood Protectors Kindle World) - Kat Mizera He's a loner. If ever there was a phrase to best describe Ron Marshall, still waters is it. On the surface he's a calm drink of water with a lot of chaos in his life, but underneath he's a mass of contradictions. When tragedy touches his life, a ray of sunshine comes in the form of his adorable niece, but the surprises don't end there. Faced with a blast from the past, fate gifts him a second chance, but will an unknown enemy steal it all away? Protecting Bobbi is a bundle of energy. Kat Mizera is aces when it comes to tapping into the emotional side of her tales. The best of what makes us human is the central catalyst for both author and characters. Whether she's tempting with danger, teasing with romance or offering a Kleenex, Mizera is always honest and captivating.