logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Children
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-12-12 22:07
Book Review: Which Shape Should I Be?
Which Shape Should I Be? - Holli Conger,Pamela Kennedy,B Kids

Do you have a Toddler that you are looking for a good book for them play with? Well, this book called “What Shape Should I Be?” is just the one for you.

The book is made for babies and Toddlers. It a board book that is good for toddlers and babies along with young children. What a book that will help teach children or toddlers a bit of there shapes. This book does just that. It is good to entertain little children by allowing them to point and play with the book. It made for that.

This book is really good for toddlers and parents. I know toddlers like to play with books or parents want books that work with little children. They can do that with this book. Children and toddlers and point and see if they can find the shapes the book is asking them too.

I love books that can teach and learn about different things. It is cute but enjoyable. It is good for the ages of 00 to 04. Which I say is newborn to 4 years olds. The book is colorful. The words are big and so are the shapes. Children can try and pick out the shape they are showing. They can even enjoy pointing and checking out the pictures and turning the pages.

review 2019-12-10 06:45
A Christmas Treasury by Dover, Clement Clarke Moore,
A Christmas Treasury - Dover,Clement Clarke Moore,Carolyn S. Hodgman,Margaret Evans Price,W.F. Stecher,Raphael Tuck
A Christmas Treasury by Dover, Clement Clarke Moore, Carolyn S. Hodgman is a classic children's fiction book with delightful illustrations. I gave it four stars.

I received a complimentary Kindle copy from Dover Publications and NetGalley. That did not change my opinion for this review.

Link to purchase: https://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Treasury-Dover-ebook/dp/B00O4P0NYU
review 2019-12-09 07:08
An Inuit Folk Tale, Fish-Boy
Fish-Boy: An Inuit Folk Tale - Mike Blanc,Vanita Oelschlager

An Inuit Folk Tale, Fish-Boy As told by Vanita Oelschlager with art by Mike Blanc is a charming children's story written for grades one to four. It also covers multi-cultural information. I gave it four stars.

"Soon we will go to the two island the white trader calls 'Diomedes.' They lie between our land and the big land where the fathers of our fathers' fathers' fathers came from."

I received a complimentary copy from Vanita Books and NetGalley. That did not change my opinion for this review.

Link to purchase: https://www.amazon.com/Fish-Boy-Inuit-Folk-Mike-Blanc/dp/1938164210

review 2019-12-06 22:04
Book Review: Claudette's Miraculous Motown Adventure
Claudette's Miraculous Motown Adventure - A.K. Morris,Claudette Robinson

Are you looking for a fun book about music? Well, Claudette Miraculous Mototown Adventure is a good one. You will be able to read to your children. They can learn a little bit about the Miracles and their first lady of Motown.

This is about a girl who needs to help save the day. Will Claudette be able to save the town of Motown? The way this is done is sweet. The story plot is easy to understand. It shows that even when all things are dark and gloomy. There might still be hope to bring back the happiness and cheer to Motown.

The pictures are done well. Kids can look at the pictures. The pictures tell the story. There is rhyming in the book. The book can teach young readers to read. Though they may need help with some of the words depending on their reading level.

The book as music throughout the book. You will learn some things about the band and group “The Miracles.” The author wants to preserve the music history of this band or time. In doing so she decided to write this book so that it fun and enjoyable.

review 2019-12-04 18:26
Book Review: The Society of Extraordinary Raccoon Society on Boasting by Randall Goodgame
The Society of Extraordinary Raccoon Society on Boasting - Randall Goodgame

Did your kids or children try to outdo the other? Well, this book might be a good one for you and children or grandchildren. It is good for your nieces and nephews to read too. They all can learn through this book.

This book is about boasting and learning about it. Morty and Maggie learn about this though the SOERS group they join. Maggie says something that makes Morty upset.

I love the fact that these main characters need to learn about different things. They do it by making mistakes but by helping those in need in their community. This is what SOERS do and still learn lessons. Your children can learn along with with Morty and Maggie though this book.

The author does a wonderful job of teaching a lesson but also making it fun. The book does rhyme while reading the story. It is good for first-time readers as well. Children can learn to rhyme and learn a moral lesson about boasting. Learn the best way to do that through the lord.