Oh, I know the comic bingo is pretty far off, butI want to give tons of suggestions. Ten a week for at least Marvel and general and DC if I have enough to keep going with DC.
I'll tell you which spots I'd use the graphic novel for, as well.
1. Ms. Marvel: No Normal. Fantastic rebrand of Ms. Marvel using Kamala Khan, a Muslim American teen who writes fanfiction and loves the Avengers. I'd use this for Hero's Name Passed On, although Experimentation - or possibly Radiation - would work but no one really understands those in this first volume. Alien Empire would work as well, but again, not something people get with this volume.
2. Deadpool: Dead Presidents. Starts one of my favorite runs of Deadpool, although it really kick starts a good way into this series. I'd suggest reading them in order, however. Free Space, of course, as well as Mass Murderer, and Break the Fourth Wall.
3. Spider-Gwen: Most Wanted. Great take on the Spider-Verse, only Gwen Stacy is bitten instead of Peter Parker. I'd go for Not-616, which is explained by all the multiverses being numbered. 616 is the main universe; this is not.
4. Weapon X. Loved this read about how Logan was turned into Weapon X. Brutal stuff, though. Experimentation, Mass Murderer, Amnesia or X-Title would fit the bill for this.
5. Scarlet Witch: Witches Road. Beautiful, touching series and her first solo. She's trying to fix magic and atone for mistakes she's made, with mostly solo stories and new artists for each issue. Nice way to try out artists, as well. Avenger Assemble and Villain Redeemed are the two obvious ones, although there could be a solid argument for either Mythology or Power Corrupts.
6. X-Men: The Dark Phoenix Saga. Classic power corrupts storyline, and one of the most touted of the old X-Men titles. And if I remember correctly, one of Jean Grey's first deaths. X-Title, of course, but also Power Corrupts, Alien Empire, Animal-Based Hero, and Hive Mind or Merge are applicable to this title.
7. X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills. X-Men face bigotry, which kinda feels like almost every single X-Men story ever, right? Bigots and X-Title are the ones I'd use for this heart wrenching story about human nature.
8. Vision: Little Worse Than a Man. Hands down, one of my favorite titles running right now. Brilliant look at how Vision tries to fit into human society and what happens when things go very, very wrong. Avenger Assemble, Marriage, Bigots, Friendly AI, and AI Rampage are all appropriate squares. An argument could be made for Baby as well.
9. Angela: Asgard's Assassin: Priceless. Angela is Thor's older sister. Surprise family! Arguments could be made for Baby, but I think the Mythology and LGBTQ+ categories are better fits to be honest.
10. All-New Wolverine. I believe I haven't quite finished this volume as I'm waiting for it to come onto MU, but I'm loving the beginning of this series! Fun take on a post-Wolverine world and his clone, Laura, takes on the mantle of Wolverine. Hero's Name Passed On, X-Title, and Experimentation are all appropriate. I could see a less tenuous argument being made for Science Mishap.
That's the start of this weeks suggestions. I love all these titles, and I would heartily suggest them all. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I see this happening November 2nd and going on for as long as it takes for people to bingo, blackout, or get bored. If I have prizes, it'll go on for two months and end on a Wednesday as well.