logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Co-Sleeping
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-06-21 19:37
Review: Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King
Sleeping Beauties: A Novel - Stephen King,Owen King

I'm a Stephen King fanatic, so of course I loved it.

review 2018-05-24 03:33
Good read with some danger and mystery
Let Sleeping Dukes Lie - Emily Windsor

This story has lots of adventure, spying, and romance. I loved Aideen's spirit and determination as she tried to get through to Alex. The Duke had such a firm stance on his past that I had to admire him, but it was satisfying when he began to see beyond his past. I recommend this story and look forward to more in this series.

I received a copy of this story as a gift, and it is a Book Obsessed Chick Star Review selection. This is my unsolicited review.

review 2018-03-13 23:58
The Sleeping Prince - Melinda Salisbury

“We’re not Lormerians, with their temples and their living goddesses, and their creepy royal family. We’re people of science, and reason.”

review 2018-02-17 00:00
Sleeping Beauties: A Novel
Sleeping Beauties: A Novel - Stephen King,Owen King Took me awhile to get into it, and I could definitely sense the two differing writing styles. Felt repeated of many of King's works lately, like Under the Dome and The Green Mile. Huge event happens (women go to sleep) and men pretty much wreck the world and form alliances to battle each other. Definitely wreaked of gun control and equal rights, and while I agree to those topics, I do not like reading a book that constantly beats me on the head with that.
review 2018-01-26 19:17
Didn't like the "hero"
While the Duke Was Sleeping: The Rogue Files - Sophie Jordan

I read this in between doses of NyQuil, so my memory is a bit fuzzy but suffice to say, it did not live up to its inspiration of the move While You Were Sleeping.

I was not a fan of the "hero" in this one. He is basically constantly telling the heroine that she wants it. I still read bodice rippers of old but heroes like this in modern romances get my foot on their bum and kicked out the door.

Follows the movie's script pretty closely, even some same lines!, but because of the hero, the story was meh for me.