logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Erotica
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-06-20 13:01
Closer
Trust - Ella Frank

This is book #3 in the Temptation series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  It is not intended to be on its own, however, and makes more sense when read in order.

This story continues where the last book left off, and the main characters are in a bit of a shock.  There has been quite a bit of turmoil for Tate trying to fit into Logan's life and mix it with his own.  He now has Logan's ex on the scene, and a tragedy that makes them both realize what is most important in life.

Logan has finally figured out who he wants for the rest of his life.  Now it is just a matter of making it happen.  Tate has given up so much and gives everything his all.  It is time to show that trust between them goes both ways.

I really am loving this series.  It is extremely compelling.  I was afraid for a bit there to turn the page.  I want so much for things to work out for these characters.  Such a great read!  I give this book a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***Previous book in the series, TAKE and you can read my review here if you missed it.  CLICK HERE to read now.***

review 2017-06-16 03:26
Obsessed by Kelli Wolfe
Obsessed - Kelli Wolfe Obsessed - Kelli Wolfe

Obsessed by Kelli Wolfe is an erotic story about Sylvie who is attracted to her boyfriend's father after her boyfriend disappoints her by being drunk on a night they had planned. This is part one of a four part serial with cliffhanger endings.

I gave it three stars.

I received a Kindle copy from Amazon in a promotion. That did not change my opinion for this review.

Link to purchase: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FGW1UW8

review 2017-06-05 13:30
Heatwave
Take - Ella Frank

This is book # 2 in the Temptation series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For reader enjoyment and understanding of the series, I recommend reading this in order.

Logan & Tate's story continues where book 1 left off.  They adjust to being a couple.  Tate's past and family history may cause waves of pain.  Good thing he and Logan are solid now.  Or are they?

This is such an incredible series.  The characters are interesting and the banter is entertaining.  The sexy times sure make it HOT.  I cannot wait to read the next installment!

review SPOILER ALERT! 2017-06-04 00:43
Rose Bride
Rose Bride - Elizabeth Moss

My review contains spoilers and they're mostly my thoughts...

Rose Bride is the the last installment of Elizabeth Moss’s Lust in the Tudor Court series, which I just finished. I’ve been really enjoying the author’s writing style and how history is melded in this series with a healthy dose of naughtiness thrown in it. Unfortunately, can’t say I enjoyed Rose Bride as much as I thought I would.

Book 1, Wolf Bride, is the story of Eloise Tyrell, a lady-in-waiting of former Queen Anne Boleyn. When she was betrothed to the cold and aloof Lord Wolf, she wasn’t expecting anything but a miserable married life. She had a sweetheart in court but it didn’t work out. Even though their married life wasn’t a bed of roses, Wolf and Eloise came to know each-other and acknowledged the love blooming between them. For that they had to weather some storms in their relationship; some stemmed from Eloise’s own lack of self-confidence. She was always thinking Wolf will ditch her for another court beauty, leaving her lonely in his estate. When Wolf’s one-time love, and the source of much scandal in the court, Margerie Croft suddenly returns, Eloise’s insecurities grew twofold. But Margerie had no intentions of snagging Wolf once again, and she extends her help when Wolf needed to move the attention of lecherous King Huge Henry from his wife. Other troubles came because Wolf wasn’t a man of words and he could be pretty curt and rude, hurting Eloise more than once in the process. Though their sex life was superb, the lack of communication sometimes could be painfully apparent.

The climax of the story comes with the execution of Anne Boleyn and the King courting Lady Jane Grey within weeks of it. Though Wolf was one of the King’s closest people, he didn’t agree with his verdict where Anne was concerned. Eloise’s life came under threat due to her connection with her but Wolf did his best to save her from the gallows. Overall, I really enjoyed book 1 and was waiting for the next installment, Rebel Bride.

review 2017-06-02 03:44
HOW MY DRUM MAJOR TURNED ME GAY by Julie Zen
How My Drum Major Turned Me Gay - Julie ... How My Drum Major Turned Me Gay - Julie Zen

First time experience between the drum major and the sousaphone player in a practice room. It is down and dirty but I miss the build-up and anticipation of the sex. It was a wham, bam, thank you, ma'am.