logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Erotica
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-05-23 15:11
not for me.
Dangerous Interference - BJ Wane
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian. Alena goes to Blue Springs, Maine, because that's where her sister was last seen and the disappearance investigation has drawn to a halt. Randy is Sheriff and Nash, a visiting officer from Scotland Yard when the Blue Springs case has some disturbing similarities to a case in London. Alena has an impact on both men, and Alena has a powerful reaction to them as well. But the case is cold, and Alena impatient. And she finds herself in a massive heap of trouble. I have some...issues with this book. There is no discussion, I mean NONE between Nash, Randy and Alena BEFORE that first time one of the men, I forget already which, spank her, in full view of those around them. There was NO discussion about limits, about safe words or anything like that, not even after, when they were planning to attend a PARTY. Now, I'm no expert, but I read a lot of BDSM books, and the level of research that appears in those books differs greatly. Some, its outstanding the amount of research that goes into the life style and what should be expected and not. But not so here. I felt rushed into the relationship between the three of them, and I didn't much like it. I also felt that the relationship between Nash and Randy could have been developed more. They only met a few weeks ago, and I didn't feel a proper connection to THEIR connection, if you see what I mean. Also, the language used when describing the scenes between them is a little....flowery, and it wasn't consistent. Sometimes the words were explicit, and sometimes, almost Mills and Boon-worthy. I don't mind either way, but I don't think that HERE, mixing them just didn't work for me. There is no sexual contact between Nash and Randy. Had there been, I might have enjoyed it more. I'm not ashamed to say I prefer that! AND! Nash's language annoyed me, like GRRRRRRRR. Mate, luv, chap?? almost every time he spoke to Alena or Randy he used words like that. Seriously, I am UK based. I don't know ANYONE who uses those words like Nash does! I liked that I didn't get what had happened to Alena's sister until it was all resolved in the book. I had an idea, I was just wrong about how much that person was involved. Would I read anything else by Wane?? Possibly. I liked the how the sister's disappearance story was dealt with, Alena/Randy/Nash aside. I'll give them another go, if the story is not a BDSM or three way book. I did finish though, and it was touch and go for a while. I had to keep putting it down and coming back to it, reading other things in between. 3 stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**

review 2017-05-22 12:32
RELEASE BLITZ, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - Finding Fulfillment (Found by Fate 3) by Lynn Burke
Finding Fulfillment (Found By Fate Book 3) - Lynn Burke
In Finding Fulfillment Jade has her chance of happiness. She has watched her friend Tessa find it with Trent and Brody. Sam is more than happy with Jason. Jade is an old-fashioned girl and doesn't want a career. She wants a home, a husband, and children. And it seems that Archer may just be the man to give it to her. He is dealing with his own problems though, and they decide to wait until a better time - teasing and tormenting each other in the process.

This is a hot yet sweet read that is perfect for a sunny afternoon. The pace is fast, but it is a novella. There were no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading, and I loved how it all seemed to tie in together for Jade and Archer. An excellent addition to the series and definitely recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!
Source: archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2017/05/release-blitz-review-giveaway-finding.html
review 2017-05-17 17:44
REVIEW BY MERISSA - Keos (Fueled By Lust #10) by Celeste Prater
Fueled by Lust: Keos - Celeste Prater
Whooee! It appears that Ms. Prater has done it again! Keos is the tenth book in the Fueled by Lust series, and really, this series is misnamed! It is LOVE that rules these guys, not lust, and I love each and every one of them for that! (Sorry guys, Cato is still my favourite though)

In this edition, Keos is trying to make his way to the vortex, so he can report in to Lucien and explain how he allowed some items to be stolen. Oh, and bring along the thief and his sister too. Now you might think that this is easy enough for an Insedi warrior against two puny humans. However, Everly and her brother Jason are not prepared to go down without a fight. Keos quickly finds himself in a situation that he was not expecting. This does give him time to learn more about Everly and her brother, their past, and his thoughts for their future. Of course, to have any future, they need to get out of the damn game!

I'm not a big gamer, in fact, I'm not really a gamer at all unless you count FB games. So when this started I did wonder if I would enjoy this book as much as the others. I needn't have worried as the descriptions used were vivid enough to clarify each situation without having to have knowledge of how a game works. Not only were the descriptions excellent, but also the emotions were clear. There was no playing of games with Everly and Keos. I figure their surroundings were games enough. Even though Everly had her reasons, heartbreaking reasons, for feeling the way she did, she was still courteous to Keos. She didn't turn into uber-b*tch just because he wanted something that she didn't. I really appreciated that!

As with all Celeste Prater's books, this was very well written, with no editing or grammatical errors that disrupted my reading flow. This is the tenth book in the series, and I would recommend that you read them in order as the overall story arc also comes into play with this story. A fantastic series, guaranteed to satisfy, and definitely recommended by me. My answer to the question in the synopsis is well known to Ms. Prater, but in case it needs spelling out - YES PLEASE!!!!

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

@Celeste_Prater, #Erotic, #Science_Fiction, #Romance, 5 out of 5 (exceptional)

Source: sites.google.com/site/archaeolibrarian/merissa-reviews/keosfueledbylust10bycelesteprater
review 2017-05-15 19:00
Review: "The Cattery" by K.A. Merikan
The Cattery - K.A. Merikan

"I'm gonna pet you so good on the inside."

Too tame for a kinky erotica and too shallow for a full-on romance (I never felt any true connection between Goran and Ollie outside of the bedroom).

Plus reading about grown men meowing during sex has not once felt NOT weird.

At least I can cross off "cat play orgy" from my "Things I want to read before I die" list, so there's that.

review 2017-05-13 03:12

Rating: Five

Review:

"Office Intern:  The Kya Chronicles" by Deep

My Thoughts...

All I can say is that author 'Deep' gives is all to you with no holes left uncovered  as she did in her novel with 'Naughty Girl' with Kya Garner being  introduced.  In Chronicles # 2 ... 'Office Intern' we find Kya is still very smart and knows what she wants and needs that will please her sexually.  As we Kya her enter the corporate world where it seems nothing will stop her from her many 'conquests and sexscapades.'   The characters that Kya will meet up with from Carlos, Toya, Craig, [RAY],Miles, Mr. Josh Macklin, Jasmine and Shannon and let's not forget ....well, I will stop here and just say you will have to pick the erotica read and see how this summer internship works out for Kya before she begins her senior year while working for 'Morgan, Tessin & Associates.'  Indeed it was quite a interesting summer for Kya and I am sure it will be even more interesting  in the next series as we see will get to see her after she graduates.  Certainly this will bring even more 'sexual exploits' as we see her mature even more will she get what I am sure she is wanting...that one person?  I guess we will have to just wait and see from this author's next 'Kya Chronicle' series.