logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Fan-Fiction
Load new posts () and activity
review 2021-04-17 17:00
The Hunger Angels by Jason Miller
The Hunger Angels: A Slim in Little Egypt Short Story (Slim in Little Egypt Mystery) - Jason Miller
I picked this up not realizing it is an in-between novella. I decided to give it a go anyways.
I'm glad I did.
I might not know backstories, but the characters were cool enough that I want to read the whole series now.
I need to know if Snake gets his 'just desserts'.
Yup, a quick little read that packed a punch. Literally.

Source: www.fredasvoice.com/2021/04/the-hunger-angels-by-jason-miller-15.html
review 2021-04-06 15:19
His To Take - Katee Robert
His to Take (Out of Uniform) - Katee Robert
Each of these novellas is a stand alone read, and I was looking forward to a quick and hot romance, so I picked it up.
It didn't disappoint either! It was so hot and a lot of fun! You knew theat Erin and Warren were just meant to be.
So I will warn you that it has graphic sexual content.
It's spicy to say the least. For being such a small story it had a big impact. I will definitely read more from this author!
Has a cute Christmas element too!
Romance fans will really love this one!

Source: www.fredasvoice.com/2021/04/his-to-take-by-katee-robert-14.html
review 2021-04-03 14:42
Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis
Scar Tissue - Anthony Kiedis
When I saw this book on sale, I knew that I had to have it!
It did not disappoint either! Anthony Kiedis gets right down to the gritty details of his life, from his childhood which will floor you! I was rapt while getting this glimpse into who he is down to the core.
When I finished the book I had a couple of thoughts. First, did he really live that life?! Secondly, is he still sober today?
What an incredible life to have said you survived from and he is still under fifty. Yet, I get it too. Just most people don't get to walk away so unscathed from that life. Then it hits you like a truck! BAM! Scar Tissue. Couldn't put a more appropriate title on a book.
Whether you like this band, or even Anthony Kiedis, you should read his story. It will open your eyes to the celebrity world a lot more, while telling you about this guy's eye-opening journey through life.

Source: www.fredasvoice.com/2021/04/scar-tissue-by-anthony-kiedis-13.html
review 2021-03-23 14:00
Aftermath by Terri Blackstock
This story had everything I want in a book. There were characters that I started to care about and wanted to know how things turned out for them. It had a romance of sorts with a love twist. Then it had the mystery/thriller part that has me turning the pages. The author even finished it off with somewhat of a happy ending. Bittersweet is still sweet right?!
The beginning was a little slow though. picking up about a third of the way through. Then the speed was decent, with the end a little intense.
I liked the last book I read from this author and I also enjoyed this one. I'll have more of her books to my reading list! I suggest you do the same!

Source: www.fredasvoice.com/2021/03/aftermath-by-terri-blackstock-12.html
review 2021-03-14 13:07
Such A Quiet Place by Megan Miranda

Right from the start you can tell what a ride this book is going to be. You get a good sense of the story and characters right away.
It didn't come together for me perfectly, even though it did tie up the loose ends. Still, there were a couple moments that didn't feel whole to me.
This was a good thriller still. Having a twist here and there to keep the intrigue going. I'll admit, I had no idea who the killer was, so that was a huge positive since I can usually guess that part.
An interesting story that fans of this genre will enjoy! Also my first introduction to Megan Miranda, but not my last!

Source: www.fredasvoice.com/2021/03/such-quiet-place-by-megan-miranda-11.html