logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Favorite-Series
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-12-11 18:38

Hoarfrost - Jordan L. Hawk

~ 4.5 stars ~

review 2017-11-29 17:26
I Love This Twisted Rancid Series
Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead: Return to Woodbury (The Walking Dead Series) - Jay Bonansinga,Robert Kirkman

I love this series ! Picture a certain crazed actor jumping on the couch of TV Talk Queen professing his love, that's how I feel about this series. Each book has taken me to my ultimate dark dank putrid happy place. Oh the characters, they are so real, complete and sometimes nuttier than a fruit cake, it's fantastic ! Lilly, sweet little Lilly, what have you turned into ?    I admit to wishing her dead back in the early books. She was so pitiful, weak and stupid back then. I really am too quick to judge, shame on me.  So Lilly is the unexpected MC of this book, she leads several of her groupies from the clean comfort of a Swedish mega store and back to Woodbury.  She misses her old sweet home. What ? You'd have to drag my Swedish Meatball Stuffed body out by the ankles. So they leave comfort heaven to head back to the past, and the past is really rancid and mad.

We have a new ultra level of nutter join or crew of unhappy red shirt travelers. Yup, there are a lot of red shirts, dying all over the place. It's TWD and so much better than the TV show.

The ending was a shocker, I never saw that coming. I cried  like a baby, ugly tears, you know scrunched up face, twisted and pained snorts coming from a dark deep pain.  Now where is the next book ?

review 2017-11-28 01:13
My New Favorite Series
A Court of Wings and Ruin - Sarah J. Maas

This is the perfect end to this trilogy. I absolutely loved the adventure. This author is lengthy in her descriptions, but manages make you want absorb each and every word. Loved the characters, especially watching Feyre grow into an amazing woman. In the beginning of this series she was a great young lady, but life had really broke her. I hated when Tamlin was a bad guy, but he redeemed himself a bit by the end of this.

Now to figure out what to read next.

review 2017-11-25 15:23