logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: GLBT
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-11-26 12:02
Chance
Join the Club (Four Kings Security #3) - Charlie Cochet

This is book #3 in the Four Kings Security series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For reader understanding, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this sexy series in order.

Eduardo AKA “Lucky” has been hot for Mason for a long time.  When he finally gets the chance to test the attraction out, he is shocked to find the man he wants so badly has similar fears in the commitment area.  Will there pasts doom hem from the start?

Mason has run into a problem at work.  He will have some time to consider his future.  While he is waiting, spending some time with a man he finds so potent could either be a good, or bad idea.

This series is on fire!  I love each character.  Cool how they are all in these stories like we are watching a TV show.  This story is full of heat, heart, and humor.  Typical of such a great author, it moves along well and keeps you wanting more.  The sexy times are seriously sexy with sparks all over!  I give this a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

review 2018-11-14 06:45
Maturity
Rend - Roan Parrish

This is book #2 in Riven series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For reader understanding and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading series in order.

Matt meets Rhys thinking he would be an amazing one night stand.  To his surprise, there is something more there.  Now he must learn to fight for what he has.

Rhys knows saying the wrong thing will scare Matt away.  He cannot help how he feels.  So he keeps Matt any way he can.

This story caught me by surprise.  As a breath of fresh air.  The men must learn to put each other above the rest, even with odds against them.  I loved the sincere feelings that came across.  The real search for the one who can love you most.  I give this book a 3/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This ARC copy was given in exchange for an honest review by Netgalley and its publishers.

review 2018-11-14 06:10
Finally
Rebound - Eden Finley

This is book #2.5, in the Fake Boyfriend series.  This story is a Free Read through Insta-Freebie.  It can be read as a standalone, but my recommendations is that you read this amazing series in order.

Wyatt and Aron have been friends since they met in college.  He had a serious crush on Aron back in the first couple years in college.  Then he realized they would be friends and gave up.

Aron is very thankful for his group of friends.  He is especially grateful for Wyatt.  They have been a support for one anther for almost a decade.  Can he take a chance and show he loves him more?

This series is just getting better and better.  I found this book to be short, sexy and sweet.  I love the characters.  I also love how loyal and sincere the friendships come across.   I give this a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This copy was provided by the author.

review 2018-11-04 12:47
Thump
Angst: The Collective Season Two, Episode 7 - Samantha Cole

This is book #2.7, in The Collective Season Two series.  This novel can be read as a standalone.  For more information about the series, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading these in order.

Carson moved to San Francisco to take a position that furthered his career as a doctor.  The love of his life decided to make the move with him there.  Only they never see each other anymore.

Quinn is not sure he wants to stay in his current job.  He moved here with Carson to be with the man who he loved beyond all else.  Their careers are so demanding, that it seems they have no time together lately.

While this series has its own thread weaving through all the books, this one turns up the heat and keeps it blasting.  This author is an automatic buy for me and this story does not disappoint.  Thrilling, and full of suspense, this is a story that will leave you breathless and wanting more.  I give this a 3/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-10-29 03:01
Book Review : Escape Journey vol 1
Escape Journey vol 1 - Tanaka Ogeretsu

oct 1-1

It’s Naoto’s first day of college, and the last person he expected to see was his high school ex Taichi, whom he’d dumped after a huge argument. Even though years have passed, Naoto finds he’s still steamed over some of the harsh words that were exchanged, but he also recognizes how much Taichi has matured since then and can’t help getting pulled back in. Will the discovery of his friend’s crush on Taichi fray the fragile threads of this mending relationship?

Book Review : I do enjoy Boys love manga but this I didn't really like I had some issues one there was a defiant non consent sex scene it made me uncomfortable and the relationship isn't the healthiest there were some cute scenes not sure if i'm going to continue .