logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Garage
Load new posts () and activity
review 2015-03-02 05:18
Love Garage (Love Brothers, #1) - Liz Crowe

Review coming soon!

review 2014-12-28 19:25
I could NOT put this down!
Love Garage (Love Brothers, #1) - Liz Crowe

I could NOT put this down!

This book was unlike any other I have ever read, and I kept saying to myself, "Wow, I never saw THAT coming!" The love scenes were VERY hot, and spaced nicely throughout the book.

Liz did an excellent job of writing both Aiden's and Rosie's points of view, and getting the story from both perspectives kept the it very interesting. The entire plot was so wild to think about, and made me wonder how often things like that actually happen in real life...

I loved every single character in this story, and Liz did a beautiful job of setting up the next book in the series (which I CANNOT WAIT TO READ!!!).

***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review***

review 2014-12-15 00:00
Love Garage (Love Brothers, #1)
Love Garage (Love Brothers, #1) - Liz Crowe My sweety lord.. Liz Crowe... These books of yours are soap opera/series worthy!!! The Love family... What a wonderful Loving functional/dysfunctional set of characters!!!. I can't seem write a compete review... I have to dive right into book two!!! Lol
review 2014-11-07 00:00
Love Garage (Love Brothers, #1)
Love Garage (Love Brothers, #1) - Liz Crowe Wow, what a read, very well written i was pulled deeply into the story, into this family.

Even though i wanted to shake some sense into the characters i knew i couldn't cause even though they were brought to life by the author's words and seemed like real life family.
This book took me on a realistic ride with twists and turns to keep me reading to see what might happen next. I look forward to reading the next one.
review 2014-02-10 13:50
Where You'll Find Me - Erin Fletcher

First of all, while I can understand the reasons why you kept a hot boy in your garage, I still find it very stupid to do so. You don't even know what he did, why he is running, if he is safe or if he is dangerous.
I would have called the police. Sorry for the guy and all, but just no.

Other than that, the book was quite decent. I loved how slowly they grew to like each other, even ending up loving each other.

It was really nice to see how the secrets they both had were revealed. Hers faster than his, but nonetheless, well done. They both were running for a past, for something that happened, and both learn to seek each other instead of running away.

I would recommend this to people, but only to those who can live with the whole she-is-keeping-a-boy-in-her-garage part.