logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Happy-Holidays
Load new posts () and activity
Like Reblog Comment
review 2016-12-01 17:03
Happy Howling Holidays Box Set
Happy Howling Holidays - Shifters in Love: Romance Collection - Harmony Raines,Alisa Woods,Julia Mills,V. Vaughn,Ariana Hawkes,Scarlett Grove,Chloe Cole,Kate Kent,Liv Brywood,Becca Fanning,Emma Alisyn,Michele Bardsley,Kim Faulks, C. E. Black

I love shapeshifter, so this is a great box set to get in the mood for the holidays.  Happy Howling Holidays Box Set includes the following books and authors:

Bear in Furry Armor - Emma Alisyn

Santa Paws - Harmony Raines

Bear Winter - Michele Bardsley

A Dragon’s Gift - C. E. Black

Andre - V. Vaughn

I haven’t had a chance to read all the books yet, but one of my favorites is A True Alpha Christmas by Alisa Woods.  The story takes place after the last book in the True Alpha series. Mia is adjusting to shifter life and trying to balance her human upbringing with her new shifter lifestyle. She is stressing over introducing Lucas to her mother; in addition to not being married to Lucas.

I enjoyed this holiday glimpse of the True Alpha series. I love Mia and Lucas and appreciate hearing more of their story.  I liked the cultural differences between Mia’s human and shifter sides. As a lot of cultures, they are different and very similar at the same time.  A True Alpha Christmas is a short story that you can easily read in one sitting. It’s a great read to get you in the mood for the holidays.

I love anthologies.  They provide you with books by authors you love and introduce you to authors you are not familiar with.  Even if one story is unappealing, another will be great.  I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Like Reblog Comment
review 2013-05-01 00:00
Happy Holidays, Jessi
Happy Holidays, Jessi - Ann M. Martin Fantastic books for young girls getting into reading!! Great stories about friendship and life lessons. The characters deal with all sorts of situations and often find responsible solutions to problems.

Awesome books that girls will love! And the series grows with them! Terrific Author!