Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Motivational
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-03-25 11:49
Tree of Life Spiritual Poetry Book Review: Dance that continues
Tree of Life - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Tree of Life with Spiritual Poetry Book Review: This true story is a dance that continues, that inspires, that moved me to continue my own search of beauty. Never too late, never too early for the Kundalini dance, spiritual  opening, universal music to God and Goddesses.

Subtle yet real, into the energy of enlightenment, light and laughter. 9th book of the Series continues to build the energy of alchemy of love. Loved it!

Wikipedia says; "The concept of a tree of life is a widespread theme or archetype in the world's mythologies,... The tree of life is mentioned in the Book of Genesis; it is distinct from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. After Adam and Eve disobeyed".

"I see You, Every time I look into Buddha’s eyes. I give myself to You. Every time I alter one of Your 1,000s names. Honestly & fully I love You. Through Christ and Maria, Shiva and Shakti, Krishna and Radha, With every day that passes and every breath I take. I enter gratitude for receiving Your Love. Obeying Your Laws of Truthfulness and Ahimsa, Weaving Prana With hearts and souls of Gaia. Through mysticism, shamanism, Sufism, and ecstatic meditations. I yearn to touch You, to feel You, to be You. Within this amazing Journey of Awareness of Your Consciousness." Nuit, Tree of Life

review 2017-03-23 10:39
A-Ma Alchemy of Love - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Loved this deep and intriguing novel!

Back into the 17th century, gliding through Amas life, exploring the wisdom of China (such a fascinating culture) and multi-leveled dimensional stories of Reuben, the man with no name, tales of Macau, A-Ma goddess, Father Benedict, and Lilith was a very special experience.

Within my own life I already had a fascination with Chinese I Jing, Feng Shui, the Chinese most fascinating character writing, so I found my own sanctuary within the setting of Nuit-s 17th century story. An uproar of wisdom that can not be contained by religious dogmas, I was re-incarnated within such a complex setting working with enlightened minds of the time. I felt that this is exactly what Nuit wanted us to do, take an active role, worship the Temple of Ama, return to own quest to follow the river to its ocean, become one of many that instigates the change.

Beautifully written, with a strong spiritual message, I also deeply connected to the alchemy thread within the story.

I am very blessed that I had a chance to come across Nuit-s work at the time my focus is within further understanding of Yin and Yang balance, within the understanding of Kundalini, understanding of Goddess, and our, Christians (but also humanity) focus with suffering.

Ama and her friends, lovers, family told me a story of "change", story of "alchemy", story of "transformation" and the book has a deep message for every day of the journey. Yet this is not a book for all. The special, who have the opportunity to come across it, will understand all the levels of the story and get in touch with the feminine eternal wisdom within.

Must read!

review 2017-02-15 06:54
Tree of Life Spiritual Poetry
Tree of Life - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Author: Nataša Pantović Nuit

Series: Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training (Book 9)

Paperback: 259 pages

Available through Amazon

review 2017-01-26 03:06
The Little Engine That Could
The Little Engine That Could - Watty Piper,Doris Hauman,George Hauman

I truly enjoyed reading this book when I was younger and even now. I love how it relates to never giving up and always trying until you succeed. I remember having my parents read this book to me and getting so excited to see the little train trying his best and it motivated me to do the same! I would use this book in a first or 2nd grade classroom. The Lexile level is 680L. I could do a read-aloud and have children create their own "I think I can" trains to hang-up in the classroom. The teacher could ask students to think of what they are struggling in and write that on their trains. This would be great to reinforce confidence in students learning abilities!

review 2016-02-25 09:47
Guided Love Meditation as a Spiritual Tool of Mindfulness
Conscious Parenting - Nataša Pantović Nuit
Mindful Being - Nataša Pantović Nuit
Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes - Nataša Pantović Nuit
Art of 4 Elements - Nataša Pantović Nuit
A Guide to Mindful Eating - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Meditation

Connecting to our inner source of Love, Light and Peace. Open to Love and Wonders of Life. How to practice Love and Compassion Meditation Article with some inspiring guided meditations.

'That is the extraordinary thing about love: it is the only quality that brings a total comprehension of the whole of existence...'

Krishnamurti Quotes on Love

Guided love meditation: Open to love and wonders of life

Source: artof4elements.com/entry/136/love-meditation/meditation-techniques