logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: New-Release
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-01-18 07:10
Release Boost - The D Man

Warm up with this hot hockey romance NOW!

The D-Man by Stephanie Julian is available now!

Amazon ⇢ https://amzn.to/2SCOIBM

iBooks ⇢ https://apple.co/2LPXhXl

B&N ⇢ http://bit.ly/2Rwaxps

Kobo ⇢ http://bit.ly/2C0Vx9g

Google ⇢ http://bit.ly/2RvgNh7

Opposites attract…and ignite. On the ice, Justin Perry is always in control. As one of the Reading Redtails’ best defensemen, he plays with an intense focus and skates like he was born on blades. Off the ice, he’s content to keep his head down and his eyes on the prize: a spot on an NHL team. Except when Vivi Martin’s around. She’s bright, bold and beautiful and Justin can’t make himself look away.

Vivi can’t help but notice Justin’s interest and, yeah, she’s not immune to his awkward charm or his grin that steals her breath. But falling for another athlete who will only leave and break her heart is the last thing she needs. Been there, done that. No t-shirt required. She’s too busy working three part-time jobs to make ends meet while figuring out how to use her passion for photography to build a career.

Until Vivi gets a peek at what’s underneath Justin’s boy-scout exterior and discovers a tattooed hunk who rocks her world with a kiss. She’d be a fool to pass up a chance to get him in her bed....and in front of her camera. And Vivi’s no fool. But when a career-focused hockey player pursues a free spirit who’s built a fortress of ice around her bruised heart, Justin’s going to have to step up and take his best shot to break through Vivi’s walls...and hope it doesn’t shatter them both.

ADD TO YOUR TBR ⇢ http://bit.ly/TheDManGR

The D-Man: Redtails Hockey 6The D-Man: Redtails Hockey 6 by Stephanie Julian
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book #6, in the Redtails Hockey series. This story can be read as a standalone novel. For read understanding and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this series in order.

Justin is getting ribbed by his friends about watching Vivi when she is near. It is true he is interested. When you are tongue tied, when do you make your move?

Vivi does not usually go out with good guys. Commitment gives her hives. Justin is so different from what she is used to. He treats her like a man should treat a woman.

This was such a great addition to the series. Steamy and sweet, this book just grabbed at my heart strings and I could not put it down. The main characters were very real to me. Their story weaved and fell into place. I really liked this book it was a joy to read.

***This ARC copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

About the Author:

Stephanie Julian is a New York Times and USA Today best seller who writes sophisticated, sultry romance for adventurous readers. Her books include sexy heroes (sometimes two!), smart heroines and emotionally engaging love stories. Her series include the best-selling Salon Games, Indecent and Magical Seduction. Stephanie is a slow runner, a reluctant cook, a lover of all things Joss, JJ and Disney. She's happily married to a Springsteen fanatic and is the mother of two sons who introduced her to the joys of Slipknot, Warped Tour and never-ending headaches.

Connect with Stephanie!

Rebecca Brooks

Published by: Entangled: Brazen
Publication date: January 14th 2019
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance

It’s not every day you wake up to a stranger getting into your bed.

Only, he isn’t a stranger at all, he’s my best friend’s hot older brother…and apparently my new roommate.

Having him in my space, driving me crazy, isn’t a problem at all. Nope.
All I need to do is keep control of the situation…

But that’s easier said than done.

Shawn Lassiter is the kind of distraction I don’t need.

First he accidentally gets into my bed, half-naked, the night before my first day at my new job.

Hello, muscles and tattoos!

Then he’s there, in nothing but a towel, making me coffee in the morning.
It’s more than any girl can resist. Right?

But Shawn is off-limits, even if his eyes are saying differently.

Years ago, back when I still had my crush, he destroyed friendships with his reckless playboy antics.

There’s no way I’m touching those perfectly formed abs now. I don’t care how nice and responsible he’s acting.

I don’t want a boyfriend anyway. That’s what my trusty vibrator is for.

I’m the smart girl—the glasses-wearing, book-reading workaholic. I can totally do this.

After all, it’s only for two and a half months.

I’ll be on my best behavior…even if Shawn isn’t.

Goodreads / Amazon / Barnes & Noble / Kobo / iBooks

Don’t look at him. Don’t think about him. Don’t even make eye contact.

Jessie gave herself the best pep talk she could before she opened her bedroom door the next morning.

So she’d had an explosive orgasm fantasizing about her roommate, who she’d known for years and who was completely off-limits. She could be totally normal running into him again.

Normal, non-sexual, focused, friendly, and roommate-like. Not at all as though she’d imagined lifting her legs in the air as he drilled into her, grabbing his tight ass to make him fuck her harder while she screamed his name in his ear.

Nope, none of that had ever occurred to her. She might as well be a nun for how chaste she was. She went to work, came home, did more work at home, and went to bed. If Shawn asked her what she did last night, obviously that was all she’d say. Without blushing. Or stammering. Or fainting at his feet.

If she even saw him—which she was seriously hoping she wouldn’t. She hadn’t heard him come in last night, which meant it must have been late. There was no way he’d be up this early, anyway.

She grabbed a clean towel from her closet. She’d shower, get dressed, and then make coffee once she was totally put together. Even though their little breakfast date wasn’t going to happen again, she didn’t want to risk hanging around in her pajamas.

Don’t worry, you’re not going to see him, she reminded herself. But just as she swung open her door, there he was, opening his door at the exact same time.

She jumped in surprise.

“Sorry,” he said with a sleepy smile. “Didn’t mean to startle you.”

“I wasn’t—” she started, fumbling over her words.

It didn’t help that he was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped low around his waist, exposing the full glory of his chest, his pecs, that wild tattoo across his shoulder, and the line of hair below his navel that she hadn’t been able to stop thinking about last night.

Put on some goddamn clothes! she wanted to scream.

Instead, she cleared her throat and tried again.

“I didn’t think you’d be up,” she said as smoothly as possible, even though her heart was fluttering like it had wings.

“Did you sleep well?” he asked.

She could have sworn his eyes crinkled and looked away, just past her shoulder instead of at her.

Or maybe that was how she was looking at him, peeking through the doorway behind him since she was afraid that if she made eye contact, she’d go up in flames.

I slept great after fantasizing about you fucking me hard while I came on my vibrator, a teasing voice sang in her head.

Wrong Bed, Right RoommateWrong Bed, Right Roommate by Rebecca Brooks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jessie and Shawn have known one another for a long time, since he is her best friend's older brother. She has tried hard to not be attracted to the player. She even promised her friend she was not interested.

Shawn does not even remember the little friend his sister has had for so long. He just needs a place to crash, since he starts a new job in such a foreign place as New York. The lust he feels for her suddenly is not welcome.

This book is what one would call a slow burn. I love that they can find common ground. I found the characters to be full of heart, heat, and a fun joy to read. I am excited to see more of what will come in this series.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

Author Bio:

Rebecca Brooks lives in New York City in an apartment filled with books. She received a PhD in English but decided it was more fun to write books than write about them. She has backpacked alone through India and Brazil, traveled by cargo boat down the Amazon River, climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro, explored ice caves in Peru, trekked to the source of the Ganges, and sunbathed in Burma, but she always likes coming home to a cold beer and her hot husband in the Bronx.

Her books are about independent women who leave their old lives behind to try something new–and find the passion, excitement and purpose they didn’t know they’d been missing.

Learn more at http://rebeccabrooksromance.com.

To sign-up for her newsletter, sign-up at http://rebeccabrooksromance.com/newsletter.

Website / Goodreads / Facebook / Twitter

GIVEAWAY!
a Rafflecopter giveaway

XBTBanner1

review 2019-01-16 08:05
Release Blitz w/Review - Fighting to Score

Fighting to Score by Lisa B. Kamps is available now!

She's worth the fight...

Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Qg9Sss

iBooks - http://bit.ly/FTSapple

B&N - http://bit.ly/FTSnook

Kobo - http://bit.ly/FTSkobo

ADD TO YOUR TBR: http://bit.ly/2BVsy88

Shane Masters has it all: a promising career with the Baltimore Banners, a big house, fast cars, financial security, and—up until a month ago—the woman of his dreams. Now he's floundering, with no idea what he did wrong and no idea how to win her back. To make matters worse, her brother—Shane's former best friend—shows up and decides to get involved.

Chloe Hunter has never run from a challenge in her life—until the weekend she visits Shane in Baltimore and realizes he isn't exactly the same man she fell in love with all those years ago. He's too accustomed to getting what he wants and Chloe refuses to be just another prize for the taking. That doesn't mean she's giving up, not yet.

Shane will stop at nothing to win Chloe back. But when the past suddenly collides with the present, will he fight for a future with her—or will the game end before their chance to be together even starts?

Fighting To Score (Baltimore Banners #12)Fighting To Score by Lisa B. Kamps
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book #12, in the Baltimore Banners series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For complete understanding of the series, and to avoid spoilers also, I recommend reading this series in order.

Chloe is running scared. She got together over the holidays with the love of her life. Can she trust him not to break her heart, again?

Shane has always been in love with just one woman. He thinks all is well after they reconnect over Christmas. Then she disappears again. Is it possible to fix what you never knew was broken?

These characters were really something. I almost put the book down. There was a lot of angsty pieces. I am so glad I read to the finish line. This couple was so meant to be. I found it to be right on for this series.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review.

About the Author:

Lisa B. Kamps is a USA Today Bestselling Author who loves cheering loudly for her favorite hockey team, the Washington Capitals. She came about the fandom honestly as she lives in Maryland with her husband and two sons (who are mostly sorta-kinda out of the house), one very spoiled Border Collie, two cats with major attitude, several head of cattle, and entirely too many chickens to count.

While Lisa writes a lot of hockey - one such series, The Baltimore Banners, features "…hard-hitting, heart-melting hockey players…" [USA Today], on and off the ice - she also delves deep *ahem* into the heat with a series of hot and heroic firefighters who put more than their lives on the line in the Firehouse Fourteen series. She's recently introduced a whole new team of hot hockey players who play hard and love even harder in her Banners' spin-off series, The York Bombers. The Chesapeake Blades--a romance series featuring women's hockey--also recently launched with WINNING HARD. Her newest series, Cover Six Security, will launch in early 2019.

For more information, please visit: www.LisaBKamps.com

Connect With Lisa!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LBKamps

review 2019-01-16 07:10
Trying
Wrong Bed, Right Roommate (Accidental Love #1) - Rebecca Brooks

Jessie and Shawn have known one another for a long time, since he is her best friend's older brother.  She has tried hard to not be attracted to the player.  She even promised her friend she was not interested.

Shawn does not even remember the little friend his sister has had for so long.  He just needs a place to crash, since he starts a new job in such a foreign place as New York.  The lust he feels for her suddenly is not welcome.

This book is what one would call a slow burn.  I love that they can find common ground.  I found the characters to be full of heart, heat, and a fun joy to read.  I am excited to see more of what will come in this series.  I give this a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

review 2019-01-16 07:05
Scared
Fighting To Score - Lisa B. Kamps

This is book #12, in the Baltimore Banners series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For complete understanding of the series, and to avoid spoilers also, I recommend reading this series in order.

Chloe is running scared.  She got together over the holidays with the love of her life.  Can she trust him not to break her heart, again?

Shane has always been in love with just one woman.  He thinks all is well after they reconnect over Christmas.  Then she disappears again.  Is it possible to fix what you never knew was broken?

These characters were really something.  I almost put the book down.  There was a lot of angsty pieces.  I am so glad I read to the finish line.  This couple was so meant to be.  I found it to be right on for this series.  I give this a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review.