logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Pre-Reads
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-04-19 18:21
Ebook/Audiobook: The Kiss of a Viscount (The Daughters of the Aristocracy) by Linda Rae Sande, Joshua Story
The Kiss of a Viscount - Linda Rae Sande

The reason I started my historical romance journey was because I fell for a wounded Lord and his orphaned charge in Judith McNaught's "Once and Always". Linda Rae Sande takes me back to that precious time. The Kiss of a Viscount speaks to the heart on every level. The beginning of a challenge becomes the culmination of something wonderful. I was head over heels for the story from first read and now that I've had the chance to hear this love ballad as an audio read, I am more in love than ever. If simple is sexy, than The Kiss of a Viscount is smokin' hot. A sensual feast in a sweet package.

review 2018-04-19 17:51
Audiobook/Ebook Review: Texas Lonely (The Gallaghers of Morning Star #2) by Jean Brashear and Eric G. Dove
Texas Lonely: Texas Heroes: The Gallaghers of Morning Star, Book 2 - Jean Brashear,Jean Brashear,Eric G. Dove

To hero or not to hero? Between the writing talents of Jean Brashear and the vocal stylings of Eric G. Dove, it's really not that hard of a choice. The loner vs. the lioness is the battle that wages between the pages of Texas Lonely. Nothing is as it seems. The secrets are haunting, the romance is epic and the story is heartbreaking. A hero is someone who knows the risks, but steps into the fire. Perrie and Mitch are the personification of heroism, as well as the greatest of example of love's staying power. Team Hero, here I come.

review 2018-04-19 10:50
stunning follow up!
Hard to Get - Jaclyn Quinn
I was gifted my copy of this book, direct from the author. That I write a review was not required. We met Gabe and Nate in book one, Hard to Let Go. You don't NEED to have read that before you read this one, but it will give you a better picture of Haven's Cove and the people in it, and why Gabe is in town. But you SHOULD read it, not least because that is a stunning 5 star debut read, but also because I said you SHOULD! And this is another STUNNING follow up to that novel! Gabe is Brody's best friend; brother in all ways but blood. Nate is hired by Brody. When Nate and Gabe meet, Gabe is immediately pulled to Nate. But Nate pushes Gabe away, and keeps pushing but Gabe keeps trying. Until they each see a different side to the other, and think that they can be friends, at least. While not quite as emotionally devastating to me personally as book one, I absolutely loved this follow up! Both men have been hurt before, badly and they deal with that in their own way. I'm not saying who does what but know that neither way is right or wrong, but it's right for that person to deal with their past in that way. When the full extent of Gabe's hurt becomes clear, I cried for him, I really did. I loved that Nate's family showed himhow it should be. Nate's hurt is no less painful, just different. I loved that it took a single line from a 5 year old to make Gabe see what and WHO he really wants. "Because that's what daddies do" I take it back! This book WAS emotionally devastating! It was just in a very VERY different way to book one. I loved that we got some Brody and Owen and Jonah too. His story is laid out here and I can't wait to read that one. I have a feeling Jonah isn't as happy as he makes out and Cameron?? Well that boy is in a world of hurt already. I always worry, you know, after reading such a stunning debut novel, that the next book might not be up to par with that book. But I need not have worried here. 5 stunning follow up stars! **same worded review will appear elsewhere**

review 2018-04-18 19:36
Lord of Fortune (Legendary Rogues, #3) by Darcy Burke
Lord of Fortune - Darcy Burke

What appears to be complicated is really quite simple. Amelia and Penn need each other. They're just too blind to see it. He has the knowledge. She possesses the heart. Pride brought them together, will the truth lead to a new beginning or a bitter end? Fate holds all the cards in this battle of legacy verses love. Lord of Fortune is the evolution of what storytelling should be. The blending of many genres to create one unforgettable read.

review 2018-04-18 19:27
Shopping for a Billionaire's Baby (Shopping for a Billionaire, #13) by Julia Kent
Shopping for a Billionaire's Baby - Julia Kent

Breaking up may be hard to do, but in the case of Declan and Shannon growing up seems to be even harder. When will the couple who is forever getting it wrong finally manage to get it right? The adorably clueless duo made a list, set a date and made a mess before they tied the knot tight. Now the real adventure begins. The wonderful road to parenthood. The timing couldn't be more right, so why does everything seem to be going so wrong? Let the chaos continue. Shopping for a Billionaire's Baby reiterates what makes life special. The people we love, the moments we share and the hiccups along the way. Through the imagination of a comedic genius and her hard to resist creations, we learn a valuable lesson. Life is not meant to be perfect, it's meant to be lived. Loved It!