logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Protection
Load new posts () and activity
review 2020-06-28 18:36
Book Review for Ruthless Sentinel (Vicious Vipers MC Book 2) Kindle Edition by Lynn Burke
Ruthless Sentinel (Vicious Vipers MC Book 2) Kindle Edition - Lynn Burke

We really enjoyed this story as it had really great characters that were fun and flirty and they made you laugh.

The more we read this series the more and more we fall in love with it's characters.Stone was one of those characters that you loved from the onset of the story although serious he was funny,sexy as sin, handsome,rugged and one of those who does not shy away from feigning interest in a women who he is lusting after and yet, has no business wanting but, can't help obsessing over a women he cannot have.I loved him as I thought he was frig-gen hilarious as he was fighting his feelings and sexual desires!
"It made for a whole lot of laughs!"
"He reminded me like a fish on a hook!"
lol

Giada was our favorite character as she was witty and defiant ,one who chose her own path, had a huge heart ,suffered bullying and abuse and betrayals and was full of sadness and had a sh** family other than her siblings yet, she still carved out a successful life and remained sane through it all but, did not become a bitter person in the process. Giada was beautiful and kind and caring and was beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.

Overall the story was a really good one that was full of action and suspense,pretty much from the onset of the story and kept you glued to the pages to the very end.The story also had great characters that were engaging and funny and interesting and we are loving getting to know these new character's and we are looking forward to reading the other members stories.The story took a bit of a twist and one that we did not see coming and we like when that happens and we also loved that fact that opposites attract and these two had amazing chemistry and yet, end up perfect for one another.
This was one hot sexy read!

review 2020-06-23 03:36
The Protection of Ren Crown by Anne Zoelle
The Protection of Ren Crown - Anne Zoelle

Book 2... much more revealed... twice the awesomeness!

This, the second book of the Ren Crown series, is everything I hoped for. Originally I was afraid it might suffer from the dreaded Lax of the Second Book syndrome BUT I am ecstatic to report that I worried for nothing, it was brilliant!

The characters are just as robust as ever. When Ren adopts you into her circle she'll do whatever it takes to make sure you're safe and happy. Olivia and Rens' friendship is blossoming into such a complicated, beautiful thing that they may end up near the top of my Favorite Female Friendships list of all time.... talk about a slowly percolating/hard won but decidedly worth it relationship! I love almost all of the characters but Olivia is simply (reluctantly) amazing. Oh, and that ship I mentioned in my last review?? Well, I happen to love them together even more now! You'll see... Con + Ren = Swoon.

The world development, on the other hand, is as steady as can be. It did not drop off in any way, it's as creative and imaginative as always.

Now onto the writing. The writing is solid, not flowery or verbose and that ending??? Well let's just say that that ending is 100% not boring.... in fact it is most certainly a briskly paced, character defining, crazy revelations revealing page turner. Queue betrayl and shocking realizations.

Overall:
I loved this book just as much, if not a bit more, than I loved book #1 and that's saying a lot. Go ahead, pick this series up and treat yourself... you deserve it!

~ Enjoy

review 2020-03-21 21:49
Love Under Protection (425 Madison #15) by: Aubree Valentine
Love Under Protection (425 Madison #15) - Aubree Valentine

Valentine dives under the skin and into the heart. Prepare to be swept away. Harley and Raylynn bring out the best in each other at the worst possible time. Raylynn thought that she was happy in her life, until betrayal leads her into treacherous territory. Harley is the hero she never hoped to find. Fearless and sexy make for an addictive combination. Could these passing acquaintances have stumbled onto forever or could their chance for a happy ending have come too late? Sexy with a twist of serious adds to the temptation.

review 2019-06-28 15:24
different and different is GOOD!
Shifter Protection Specialists, Inc Box Set - SA Welsh
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of these books Kale’s brother drags him to the Shifter Protection Specialists when a deranged fan starts sending threatening male. Kale doesn’t want close protection, but when the mountain of a man walks into the room, Kale knows he would suffer anything to be with this man. Aleski’s sabre tooth tiger takes a shine to Kale, and he quickly realised they could be mates. But the fan is getting closer, and more deadly, and not even Aleski knows if he can keep Kale safe. I have a soft spot of shifters of a different sort, and you don’t see many (not EVER!) some of the animal halves of these shifters who work together and a sabre tooth tiger is somewhat different and I really rather enjoyed this! There isn’t that MINE moment, at least not right away, and I loved watching Aleski and Kale fall for each other. Kale calms Aleski’s tiger, stands up to the man where others would run a mile. Oh Aleski would LOVE that Kale ran away, if only for his tiger to play chase with the much smaller model! But Kale isn’t others, and he knows that Aleski is the man and the TIGER for him. I did not see who the fan might be coming at me, not at all, so well played there! It’s sexy and sweet, steamy and emotional and I really did enjoy it! 4 solid stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere** Protecting his asset tags: debbie, 4 stars, male/male, romance, shifters, military dudes I had read this book previously, but when I went back to read my review, I couldn’t pull it up, cos my review really did not give anything away, so I read it again. This is my original review, though. George knew his father was bad to the bane, he just didn't think he'd go as low as he did. George needs help. The sort of help Scott and his brothers provide. But George has secrets he didn't know he had, and those secrets could kill Scott. I liked this, a lot! I've not read book one in this series, and I think it would have helped me to. Its just for me, it doesn't affect my star rating or my reading experience. I'll probably go back at some point and read it. This is told from both Scott and George's POV, so we get to hear from both of them/ It has drama and danger. Some twists I did not see coming. Some interesting shifter types too. Snakes, lizards, phoenix and dragons as well as the usual bears and big cats. It was an easy read, with just enough information filtered through, all in the right places, to keep you on your toes and interested. Its the first I've read of this author. I will, as I said, go back and read book one in this series. I should also like to read any future books too. Some hints were made to possible future story lines and I would like to see them through. 4 stars. **same worded review will appear elsewhere** Guarding his Mark, 4 stars, male/male, shifters, military dudes, romance, crime/thriller Khan was subjected to experiments as a child, and as an adult tries to steer clear of hospitals. But when he comes across a sexy man who is testing the use of snake venom on children with cancer, Khan can’t stay away. He needs to make sure that Casey is actually doing what he says he is. He also needs to keep the man safe, cos someone is clearly out to get Casey. This one is my favourite of the three! Khan is a King Cobra, and his venom is helping Casey find a cure for his niece. But someone else wants Casey’s research, and not for what Casey intended it for. Casey and Khan have instant and powerful attraction right from the start, and it burns hot and bright right through the book. It’s super hawt! I am really enjoying reading about these guys, there are a few of them who have tales to tell, I hope. I can’t find any more than these three though, and I do hope the author hasn’t left them other things! I almost read all three books in one sitting, but the darn day job got in the way. I would have, though, had it not. I loved these. Definitely different, and different is ALWAYS good in my book! 4 solid stars across all three books.

review 2019-06-23 19:21
Book Review for Animal's Reformation by Chiah Wilder
Animal's Reformation: Insurgents Motorcycle Club Romance (Insurgents MC Romance Book 13) Kindle Edition - Chiah Wilder

Another great read by Chiah Wilder it was pure entertainment! Olivia and Animal had amazing chemistry and when they were together produced a whole lot of heat.The courtship was one of push and pull as Olivia has had one train wreck of bad choices when it came to men and her last boyfriend just enforced it and also she grew up in the biker life and wanted no part of it do to her father and his poor choices.

Olivia we found to be sweet ,kind ,beautiful inside and outside and out and was a whole lot of feisty.

Animal we found to be a wonderful father, was direct and a bit intense also protective and kind and understanding and was sexy as sin.

Overall we really loved the story that had really great characters who had a ton of chemistry and who were a whole lot of fun.The story had a ton of sexual tension from beginning to end and the story was full of tons of heat and sexual desire.The story was filled with a ton of suspense also with a serial killer and whack job running loose killing and every time you think you had things figured out on who the killer could be it had you thinking that it could be someone else and when the ending came it was one big Omg! moment I didn't see coming and we just love stories like that and when that happens!

(expect the unexpected)

This story and the character's in this series a just really great and a whole lot of fun and we really are loving it!The author has created yet again even more characters for us to fall in love with!

Recommend read to all !