May 03, 2019: The global wealth management software market size is expected to reach USD 5.80 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 15.3% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing need for digital tools that can automate the wealth management process is expected to drive the global market over the forecast period. Banks, trading houses, brokerage firms, forex traders, and asset management firms are some of the major end users of wealth management software. Apart from being cost-effective, these platforms can benefit end users by helping in wealth management and workflow automation. These platforms can also enhance digital engagement by providing omnichannel access and an open architecture, which can integrate seamlessly across various wealth management applications.
Download sample Copy of This Report at: https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wealth-management-software-market/request-sample
Such benefits bode well for the market growth. Wealth management software can also serve as advisory tools that ensure compliance with local and international regulatory requirements, help in tracking the market, and capture the investment opportunities for the users. Such capabilities are expected to drive their demand further. A wealth management software can typically provide the infrastructure necessary to support all the processes and operations asset managers have to undertake. Moreover, advances in technology are allowing financial advisors to introduce chatbots, intuitive client portals, biometrics, and enhanced mobile apps as part of the efforts to improve the customer experience as well as to attract new clients.
Browse Full Report With TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wealth-management-software-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Robo advisory mode is anticipated to record the highest CAGR of 16.0% from 2019 to 2025 as it is cost-effective and can potentially help investors by providing information on assets in real time
- The cloud segment is expected to emerge as the largest segment over the forecast period as cloud-based deployment helps in minimizing the operational costs and ensures easy access to the data
- The financial advice and management segment is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR of 16.0% from 2019 to 2025 due to growing demand for tools to manage finances
- The trading and exchange firms segment is anticipated to reach USD 1.01 billion by 2025 as individuals are increasingly investing in equity and forex to augment their financial gains
- North America is expected to be the dominant market over the forecast period and is anticipated to reach USD 2.09 billion by 2025 as advisory firms in the region are increasingly adopting wealth management software
- Some of the key industry participants include Fiserv, Inc.; Temenos Headquarters SA; Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.; Profile Software; SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc.; SEI Investments Company; Finantix, Comarch SA; Objectway S.p.A.; and Dorsum Ltd.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information, Visit Radiant Insights
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Radiant Insights, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog URL: http://ictmarketforecasts.wordpress.com