logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Real-Estate
Load new posts () and activity
show activity (+)

Length: 8 hours and 20 minutes
Genre: Romance, friends to lovers, San Francisco, humor, businessmen

Add to Goodreads

Synopsis:

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> 16.00 <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} <![endif]-->

Grant Kostas made a career based on his looks before joining his family’s real estate firm. He may not love his job but he’s better at sales than he thought. And when he’s poised to bring in the biggest account of the company’s history, even his father is impressed. Unfortunately, the extra attention highlights Grant’s personal life. His parents accept that he’s gay. They just wish he’d meet a nice Greek man.

Miles Harrison is a fabulous red head going through a rough patch. Between getting dumped by his long-term boyfriend and finding a new place to live in the city, he’s nearing his wits end. He’s not sure why he thought rooming with his boss’s friend was a good idea. Miles has had a crush on Grant for years. However, he knows attractive people aren’t always pretty on the inside. As the two men grapple with external problems, they form an unexpected bond of friendship and trust that feels like the real thing. The only way to know for certain is to let go of fear and lean into the look.

Listen to an audio excerpt & purchase at Audible

Excerpt:

I stopped short when we reached the other side of the street and then backed him against the brick façade of a bank building and pressed my lips over his. It was a bold move and not one I’d ever tried on any man in public before. But I couldn’t help myself. It felt oddly freeing to share one of the bleaker parts of my past with him. I wanted to thank him somehow but that seemed awkward so I kissed him instead. I held his head and glided my tongue alongside his, loving the moment when he flung his arms over my shoulders and responded with fervor. When we broke for air, I rested my forehead on his and grinned.

“Your ass is pretty spectacular too, Mi.”

He chuckled good-naturedly. “Thanks.”

“No really. I think I’m love with it.” I lowered my hands down his back and squeezed his cheeks as I molded his pelvis to mine.

“That’s kind of romantic. But if you’re thinking about falling in love with me too…don’t.”

I backed up slightly to get a better look at him. “Okay. I won’t.”

“Pinky promise.” He held up his right hand and wiggled his fingers.

“What makes you think you’re so irresistible?” I asked, wrapping my pinky finger around his.

“I’m not and you’ll figure it out sooner or later. But I like you and I want you and…”

“And what you’re really saying is you don’t want to fall for me.” I kept my tone light, hoping a jocular vibe would steer us from turning this into an uncomfortable conversation.

“Maybe.”

“Look, Mi. I’m not—”

“No. Listen. Don’t make this into a big deal. It’s not. We’re going to have a grand adventure. Just me and you. We’ll do incredible things and have amazing conversations and lots of sex. And when it’s time to say good-bye, we won’t ruin it by pretending we were ever in love. What do you say?”

Nothing. I had nothing to say. All I could think was maybe he really was crazy because who said shit like that?

But when I looked past the lighthearted swagger I saw the cracks in his armor. He was scared and battered and raw on the inside. Kind of like me. And somehow I had a feeling it wasn’t an ex-lover that made him so cautious. I only knew he was right. We were a couple of oddballs who unexpectedly found ourselves inhabiting the same circle. Temporarily.

But love? I should have walked away. Or at the very least, laughed at his wild leap. Instead I cocked my head and squinted. “What kind of adventures?”

Miles grinned. A slow-moving, gorgeous upturn of the lips that morphed into something celestial. He literally took my breath away. I hoped the dizziness faded before I gave him a reason to think it was a good thing he’d issued a warning about getting too attached.

“All kinds! We’ll turn this town upside down being one hundred percent ridiculous.”

“Okay…” I gave a half laugh and pushed a stray lock of hair behind his ear. “What do you have in mind? Dancing, parties—”

“No. More like Trivial Pursuit marathons, Netflix binge-watching fests in our Pjs, the compare and contrast game and—”

“The what?”

“Don’t worry. We’ll have fun. You’ll see,” he assured me earnestly as he laced our fingers together and pulled me away from the wall.

I glanced down at our joined hands and briefly thought about joking that he should be careful about giving me mixed signals. But I knew my limits. My comedic timing was crappy and the last thing I wanted was to push him away. I might not love Miles but I liked him. A lot. And holding his hand while we wandered through town under a sea of rainbow flags on a random Sunday felt special. The way new beginnings sometimes did.

Leaning Into the Look (Leaning Into,, #6)Leaning Into the Look by Lane Hayes
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book #6 in the Leaning Into series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader understanding, and too avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this amazing series in order.

Grant & Miles know one another through mutual friends. One night, when Grant is at a party for friends, he needs Miles help. Following that night, he realizes how much Miles really could be.

Miles has always wanted Grant for himself. When he gets his chance he goes with it like a freight train without brakes. Later, when he and Grant discover there could be more, he wonders if he should have looked at this with caution.

Nick J Russo has the narration by storm. I love his voice, it is very soothing. I also love the changes in inflection and nuances that just make it more than just reading would have been. What a great edition!

The long awaited story about Grant was not just everything I wanted. It was really just a great read. There is humor, heat, & happenings. I love how Miles is the perfect balance to Grant. I loved it so much and it fits so well with this series. I also really loved the audio narration.

***This audible version was provided for an honest review only.

Meet the Author:

Lane Hayes is grateful to finally be doing what she loves best. Writing full-time! It’s no secret Lane loves a good romance novel. An avid reader from an early age, she has always been drawn to well-told love story with beautifully written characters. These days she prefers the leading roles to both be men. Lane discovered the M/M genre a few years ago and was instantly hooked. Her debut novel was a 2013 Rainbow Award finalist and subsequent books have received Honorable Mentions, and won first prize in the 2016 and 2017 Rainbow Awards. She loves red wine, chocolate and travel (in no particular order). Lane lives in Southern California with her amazing husband in a newly empty nest.

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon

Meet the Narrator:

Nick is an award winning narrator with a fan following for his work in fiction, specifically in the romance genre. His performances in two of Amy Lane's books, Beneath the Stain and Christmas Kitsch, made him the recipient of Sinfully M/M Book Review's Narrator of the Year - 2015. When he's not in the booth, Nick enjoys spending time with his wife, Jessica, and kids, (aka their beagle Frank and cat Stella), drumming in his cover band, exploring rural back roads with his wife on his motorcycle, or being enthralled in a tabletop role playing game with his friends.

Facebook | Twitter

Giveaway:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Blog Button 2

show activity (+)
review 2018-07-09 04:34
Take control
Leaning Into the Look (Leaning Into #6) - Lane Hayes

This is book #6 in the Leaning Into series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For reader understanding, and too avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this amazing series in order.

Grant & Miles know one another through mutual friends.  One night, when Grant is at a party for friends, he needs Miles help.  Following that night, he realizes how much Miles really could be.

Miles has always wanted Grant for himself.  When he gets his chance he goes with it like a freight train without brakes.  Later, when he and Grant discover there could be more, he wonders if he should have looked at this with caution.

Nick J Russo has the narration by storm.  I love his voice, it is very soothing.  I also love the changes in inflection and nuances that just make it more than just reading would have been.  What a great edition!

The long awaited story about Grant was not just everything I wanted.  It was really just a great read.  There is humor, heat, & happenings.  I love how Miles is the perfect balance to Grant.  I loved it so much and it fits so well with this series.  I also really loved the audio narration.  I give this audiobook a 5/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This audible version was provided for an honest review only.

review 2018-03-17 15:08
Your Options for the Perfect Floor Plans You Can Appreciate

Blue prints of a real estate property can be changed into 3D or intuitive floor plans. Property owners who will be designing their own engineering plans regularly hope to make use of software related to architectural design for 3D or intuitive floor plans. 3D architectural plans happen to be layout/illustrations of a property. It happens to be completed from the basic building blue prints that are additionally changed to include plumbing fixtures, electrical outlets, furniture, doors, windows, and so on. This reflects a whole outline of the house and the clearance of vacant space. When it comes to the real estate floor plans then know for sure that you will be able to have the best options now.

New Technology and Progress

3D based real estate floor plans happen to be an honest technique for having the perception of the space around the property and speaking to the right estimation of windows and doors for legitimate ventilation. Definitely, the 3D and intuitive floor plans turn into the last advance before the erection of the structure. Nevertheless, it happens to be hard of making 3D and spontaneous plans for property reconstruction. Territories of the more established plan should be contemplated deliberately and changed in light of the necessities. Plans of present structure happen to be utilized and the preferential changes are completed with no deal in the fundamental solid building quality. Engineering services additionally helps in making utilization of the space to add an additional space to the current structure.

Your Options Now

Architectural real estate floor plans happen to be having been a notable concern for real estate land owners who use to put assets to build a property to sublet or lease them. 3D and intelligent floor plans happens to be clear, color estimated and shaded fittingly to speak to various territories of a single property. In the event that you are a potential purchaser hoping to purchase a property, recollect forget to look at the 3D architectural plan for a superior judgment of the property and its environment.

The Requirements for you

Designing floor plan can be a monotonous activity thinking of one as needs to inspect the fundamental blue prints and make plans which bids to the mass audience. Just talented faculty with finish information of CAD that can make architectural 3D plans for a home/building that use to convey us to an end that use to outsource Engineering services to a firm would be a far sensible thought than to be seated for a considerable length of time attempting to make sense of approaches to complete it by one. Various Outsourcing Firms overall give different engineering services at reasonable costs, and additionally guarantee 100% mistake free outputs.

Engineering services:

• Architectural design services
  • Architectural walk-through
  • 2D floor-plan services
  • 3D floor-plan services
  • Cost estimation
  • Landscape engineering design
  • Measurement services

Outsource engineering services to a firm with heaps of experience added to their repertoire, with experience comes ability which is a verifiable truth. Experienced engineers and editors include imaginative ideas for the plan, cost effectiveness and functionality. Computer aided design specialists who work for the outsourcing firms are procured in light of their performance and brisk conveyance, henceforth giving clients extreme quality analysis of the building at quick turn arounds.

3D real estate floor plans services have been of incredible favorable position to the architects and engineers fit as a fiddle to the building. Abdul Gaffar has procured amazing designers to make 3D floor plans and Interactive floor plans and they are committed to work day and night in giving inventive ideas to make utilization of the all the space available in the property.

Prologics, India offers image & photo clipping path service, photo editing, photo restoration & retouching, background removal, real estate image editing and photo editing services, HDR image blending, 3d floor design, 2d floor plan services & many more.

review 2018-03-15 14:09
What Are The Essentials For The Real Estate Image Editing Services

Photographing a real estate property is not as difficult as some think.a real estate property does not run away, is not very small, you do not have to learn to pose and the weather is rarely a bummer. Photographing a home is something every photographer can learn. There are a few rules that you can keep to. Of course, there are rules to be broken, provided you do it with a conscious idea. So it is not an obligation. The tips below can help you create a real estate property photo. These tips can come in handy if you have to photograph a real estate property, furniture or real estate for the first time, for example for the sale of your own home or furniture. A photo must have the ability to express a thousand words cannot describe things. Expert photography on real estate has become the current trend; in many developed countries it happens to be a paid service. Did you know that the price of 25 - 50 photos would cost about $ 80 to $ 300?

Proficient real estate photographers happen to know how to get a good perspective, lighting, positioning, and items placed in perfect shooting good works to its customers. The real estate image editing services keep this in mind.

For those who want to sell real estate, whether real estate agents or individuals are good, as long as there are good photos, their properties may be sold off faster. This is mainly because their classified ads are more noticeable to prospective buyers than others.

However, how many people are willing to take a fortune for a perfect shot?

With the advances in smart phone technology and the endless innovation of smart phone camera functions, many people now rely on cell phones for photography.When you browse real estate classified ads, you do not need any professional photography knowledge can see a lot of photos are taken with a smart phone. However, even smartphones have state-of-the-art camera technology, but without some basic knowledge of their own, there is no guarantee of perfect photography.But once there is a basic photographic knowledge, almost anyone can take a picture of their property.So, here we will provide some useful tips for taking photos of real estate on smartphones, teaching you basic photographic perspectives, furniture and even some editing skills. When it comes to the real estate image editing services then it is for sure that you will be having the best supports for the same.

First, the brightness is the key

In any photography, lighting is the number one priority, whether it be with a DSLR or a smartphone camera. Adequate lighting will ensure that the details of the picture clear and can avoid the grainy photos. A dark picture is always less attractive than a brighter picture.

(i) Make full use of natural daylight and turn on all lights

Light is very important, when we talk about taking pictures, natural light is the best light source. Open the windows, curtains and doors, not to mention all the lights to ensure adequate lighting, avoid dark areas.

(ii) Edit the brightness as well as exposure to make the photo brighten

But if there is not enough natural light, editing happens to be another way to brighten your photos. Whether it's a smartphone or computer photo editing application, many of them have the choice of adjusting Exposure. For example, one of the most accepted photo-editing applications for electronic gadgets using Android and iOS is the Camera 360.Just swipe right or left to adjust the photo's "exposure." The exposure function makes the overall picture brighter, so you do not need to worry about the specific settings you need.Just keep sliding until you feel the image looks bright enough.In addition to the "Exposure" feature, another feature that can enhance the photo is "Center Light." The "center light" function is used to highlight the middle part of the photo, and you can use this function after adjusting the "exposure". For the 3D Floor Design & real estate image editing services these are essential things.

review 2018-02-01 07:57
Outsource Image Editing and Photo Editing Services

Outsource Image Editing and Photo Editing Services to Pro Logics Bangalore India, leading Photo & image editing company which provides high quality Photo & Image Editing Services at affordable price.

Source: imageservicesindia.com