logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Real-Estate
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-02-01 07:57
Outsource Image Editing and Photo Editing Services

Outsource Image Editing and Photo Editing Services to Pro Logics Bangalore India, leading Photo & image editing company which provides high quality Photo & Image Editing Services at affordable price.

Source: imageservicesindia.com
review 2018-01-31 05:08
2D Floor Plan | 3D Floor Design Services Bangalore India

Get the high quality services of 3D Floor Design, 2D Floor Plan Services, Black & White, Color, Texture & Many more from Pro Logics Bangalore India.

Source: imageservicesindia.com/floor-plan.php
review 2018-01-30 07:10
Image Clipping | Photo Clipping Path Services Bangalore India

We offers Image Clipping, Photo Clipping, Background Removal, Photo Editing, Color correction, Clipping Path, Retouching, Cropping, Resizing services at best price.

Source: imageservicesindia.com/clipping.php
review 2018-01-23 08:13
Real Estate Photo & Image Editing Services

Outsource Real Estate Photo Editing & HDR Image Blending Services to Pro Logics Bangalore India. We ensure that our image correction service will take your real estate business to new heights at affordable rates with high quality services.

Source: imageservicesindia.com/real-estate.php
show activity (+)
review 2017-04-21 02:26
Brighter
Faking It - Carly Phillips,Erika Wilde

This is book #2 in the Book Boyfriend series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  I recommend reading this series in order.

Hailey is saved by Max when a nosy busybody interferes in her life.  The consequences of the save, however, means they must play along for a time.  Hailey is attracted to Max for real.  Could this be a love match?

Max has wanted Hailey for himself for some time.  Playing her missing man is easy when he wants to put his hands on her.  It gets more complicated as time goes on, but Max has started thinking that the future may need to be different than he thought.

This book has a lot of humor, heat, and heart.  I love that the characters are honest with one another.  Well, as much as they can be.  This was a sexy and fun read.  I give this story a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review.