logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Security-
Load new posts () and activity
review 2020-11-03 08:04
Audiobook Review: Code Name: Rook (Jameson Force Security #6) by: Sawyer Bennett, Narrated by John Lane, Emma Wilder
Code Name: Rook (Jameson Force Security #6) - John Lane,Sawyer Bennett,Emma Wilder

Code Name: Rook by Sawyer Bennett

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A man of mystery. A woman without a clue. A danger that threatens to consume them both. Cage and Jamie are a match made of secrets. What began by chance quickly spirals out of control. Code Name: Rook takes some getting used to. There are moments when it feels like your walking in slow motion and it's hard to see the way out. Sawyer holds her cards close to the vest and just as you think you have everything figured out there's another twist that stops you cold. A spellbinding blend of sensuality and intrigue that thrives on being smartly unpredictable.

review 2020-10-27 08:10
Blog Tour w/Review - Code Name: Rook

Code Name: Rook

(Jameson Force Security, Book #6)

Sawyer Bennett

Release Date: October 27, 2020

Synopsis:

Being a highly skilled operative for a company like Jameson Force Security is exhilarating and important work…until it comes time to date. I like to keep my profession under wraps for a number of reasons. Some of what we do is top secret, most of what we do is dangerous, and more than one woman has tried to latch onto me because she was more enamored with what I do than who Cage Murdock really is. And since I’m more of a ‘here for the night’ than a ‘here for forever’ kind of guy, what’s the harm in a little white lie about my job? My harmless deceit has never failed me. Until now. Because I met the most amazing woman and did the unthinkable. I married her. And now my beautiful, unsuspecting, probably-going-to-leave-mysorry-behind-when-she-finds-out-the-truth wife doesn’t know that I’m not a used car salesman like I told her when we met. As it typically does with lies, the truth is about to come out in a big way when Jaime unwittingly gets herself mixed up with some unsavory characters and I, along with the team at Jameson, have to intervene. Now I need to save my girl and hope I can save my marriage too. Let’s just say I have some serious explaining to do.

Download Code Name: Rook: Amazon | Nook | Apple | Google | Kobo Print | Audible (narrated by John Lane and Emma Wilder)

Code Name: Rook (Jameson Force Security, #6)Code Name: Rook by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book #6 in the Jameson Force Security Series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. To avoid spoilers, and fully understand the series, I recommend reading this series in order.

Jaime finds herself being charmed by a hot man who thinks she is beautiful. It's a treat to be wanted, and even better appreciated. It is electric chemistry almost from the very beginning. And it's mutual.....

Cage is back from a difficult mission. He needs some down time. Why not spend it with someone who is fascinating? He really likes her and actually wants to be around her. Maybe its time to give a relationship a chance?

The heat in this story starts right from the beginning. I love how this couple is attracted to one another so much they can barely be apart. The pace of the story moves well, and goes kind of quick. This fits the lifestyle, and this works to sell the storyline. Rich and deep characters, we have looked forward to this book - and I loved it.

***This ARC copy was given in exchange for an honest review and opinion.

About the Author:

New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer is a chauffeur, stylist, chef, maid, and personal assistant to her very adorable daughter, as well as full-time servant to her wonderfully naughty dogs.

Connect with Sawyer: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | BookBub | Amazon Newsletter | Master Blogger List

review 2020-10-13 07:02
Deceive
Code Name: Rook (Jameson Force Security #6) - Sawyer Bennett

This is book #6 in the Jameson Force Security Series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  To avoid spoilers, and fully understand the series, I recommend reading this series in order.

Jaime finds herself being charmed by a hot man who thinks she is beautiful.  It's a treat to be wanted, and even better appreciated.  It is electric chemistry almost from the very beginning.  And it's mutual.....

Cage is back from a difficult mission.  He needs some down time.  Why not spend it with someone who is fascinating?  He really likes her and actually wants to be around her.  Maybe its time to give a relationship a chance?

The heat in this story starts right from the beginning.  I love how this couple is attracted to one another so much they can barely be apart.  The pace of the story moves well, and goes kind of quick.  This fits the lifestyle, and this works to sell the storyline.  Rich and deep characters, we have looked forward to this book - and I loved it.  I give this a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This ARC copy was given in exchange for an honest review and opinion.

review 2020-07-03 10:40
Audio Review: Code Name: Ghost (Jameson Force Security #5) by: Sawyer Bennett, Narrated by Aaron Shedlock & Virginia Rose
Code Name: Ghost (Jameson Force Security #5) - Sawyer Bennett

Code Name: Ghost by Sawyer Bennett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Action, suspense and heartache. Bennett chose the perfect name for a character who plays hide and seek with every emotion the heart has to offer. Shedlock and Rose bring out the best of each other. Their haunting delivery of Malik and Anna will have you reaching for the tissues even as the sparks fly and the heart breaks.

review 2020-05-26 08:10
Blog Tour w/Review - Wicked Secret

Wicked Secret

(Wicked Horse Vegas, Book #8)

Sawyer Bennett

Release Date: May 26, 2020

Synopsis:

Those that truly know August Greenfi eld, will tell you that I live my life to the fullest. Work hard as part of the team at Jameson Force Security but play just as hard at The Wicked Horse Vegas. I have no regrets about my life. Well, maybe just one. Leighton Hale was my first love and the woman I wanted to spend my life with, but one day she was just gone. Vanished without a trace. Even my extensive contacts as part of the team at Jameson left me empty - handed in my search for answers. My single remorse is never being able to find out what happened to her, because no matter how difficult the truth may be, it can’t be as bad as never knowing at all. Ten years later, a knock on my front door brings me face - to - face with the woman I thought I’d never see again and nothing in my life could have prepared me for the secrets she holds.

Download Wicked Secret:

Amazon | Nook | Apple | Goog le | Kobo Print | Audible (narrated by Lance Greenfield and Kirsten Leigh)

Wicked Secret (Wicked Horse Vegas, #7)Wicked Secret by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is #8, in the Wicked Horse Vegas series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader understanding, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this series in order.

August is happy being a hedonist. He enjoys women, and sex and is not ashamed of his hobbies. Then a surprise blast from the past blows him away with a visit.

Leighton is someone who knew August in his past. They were supposed to have a future that was ripped away. Can he and Jameson Force Security help when it is lives on the line?

This story had so much to it. It was nice to connect the series that I love to read. I was happy with the references to the other books. The characters felt disconnected to me somehow. I had a hard time placing the story with the people I was reading about. It is still a good read, but not the kind I am used to from this author.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

About the Author:

New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fan tasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone. A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer is a chauffeur, stylist, chef, maid, and personal assistant to her very adorable daughter, as well as full - time servant to her wonderfully naughty dogs. If you’d like to receive a notification when Sawyer releases a new book, sign up for her newsletter (sawyerbennett.com/signup).

Connect with Sawyer:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | Book + Main Bites | BookBub | Amazon | News letter | Master Blogger List