logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Smut
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-02-21 00:00
Smut: A Standalone Romantic Comedy
Smut: A Standalone Romantic Comedy - Karina Halle 4 stars

Whether you're reading to be changed and challenged or reading to escape for a few hours who cares?
No one should be judged by what they read, nor should authors by what they write.
review 2017-08-27 20:43
Smut
Smut - Alan Bennett

Not much to say about this one other than that it was a bit of a disappointment:

The Greening of Mrs. Donaldson, I have no doubt, was penned to shock more than it was penned to incite thoughts about the perception of quiet, middle-class, older ladies. But Bennett's taking apart of assumptions about quiet older ladies was the much funnier than the completely implausible plot twist. The only time I got a giggle out of this story was at the very end when Mrs Donaldson turns down a proposition because she's not finished reading the chapter in her current book, yet.

The Shielding of Mrs. Forbes, was weird but thankfully it was also instantly forgettable.

Like Reblog
review 2017-01-22 20:33
Not Enough Story
Backstage Pass - Olivia Cunning

Audiobook- Narration 4.5 stars very well read
It was hot steamy smutty rock star sex almost all the time. Some set my body into flames some had me cringing. I swear I felt bull legged after several scenes. There is something for nearly every sexual taste bud on this tour bus of lust. Great sex ed read.
I really liked the story, but there was so little of it. I got to know their bodies, their desires and their fantasies more than I got to know them. I'm a character reader and missed that connection. I do like the way this author developed her characters. Will I continue the series ? I don't think so right now but....

review 2016-12-13 15:13
Smut: A Standalone Romantic Comedy
Smut: A Standalone Romantic Comedy - Karina Halle

The Characters:

Amanda Very smart, driven and a little judgy.
Blake Charmer.

The Story:

It started off slow for me. I understand we were learning backstory but I almost didn’t make it through it. I’m glad I stuck it out though. I did laugh and there was some unconventional romance. However Amanda and Blake's story was very predictable.

The Random Thoughts:

Why Benedict Cumberbatch?

The Score Card:

description

2.75 Stars

review 2016-06-05 00:00
Smut
Smut - Karina Halle Smut - Karina Halle 3.25/5 stars

Maybe it's that I know Karina Halle can do better and more original. Maybe it's me.. I don't know. I'm having a hard time loving any book lately. They all seem to blend in to one and the same story, over and over again.
I liked the first 50% of the book the most. It was funny and it had a story and they didn't fall all over each other right away. By the time they did though,... I don't know, there wasn't much of a story beyond sex. It was sexy at first, but I grew a bit tired of it and the story.