1) R2-D2 - a book that made you laugh out loud
2) Padme Amidala - Kickbutt female character
Piper McLean, from The Heroes of Olympus
3) Leia Organa - Best or worst love triangle?
I'll do both.
Best: Frank, Hazel and Leo (Heroes of Olympus)
Worst: America, Aspen, Maxon (The Selection)
4) Luke Skywalker - rising star author, a new author you've discovered and absolutely love
I don't read many new authors, so the most recent author I've read where I've never read anything by them but loved their book was Margery Allingham
5) Anakin Skywalker - a book or series that started out well and then became bad
Matched... I've still never gotten through Crossed
6) Qui-Gon Jinn - Worst character death
7) Han Solo - a book with a lot of sass
8) Emperor Palpatine - Best world Building?
I know I'm being typical here, but Middle-Earth
9) Ben Kenobi/Obi-Wan Kenobi - a book you went in with low expectations and that blew you away
Alive and Dead by Elizabeth Ferrars
10) Yoda - a book that taught you something or that made you grow
11) Darth Vader - favorite villain