logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: adorno
Load new posts () and activity
show activity (+)
review 2017-06-15 23:20
My Review of The Blade Heir
The Blade Heir - Daniel Adorno

The Blade Heir by Daniel Adorno is the first installment of the Azuleah Trilogy. Lucius Nostra finds out that there is more to him than meets the eye.

I simply loved this book. There is everything I love in a fantasy tale in this story. I loved the characters, well most of them. Of course there were characters that I didn't care for, which is expected in such a tale. There were graphic scenes throughout the book, so beware. It also had religious overtones, which doesn't bother me, but be informed. Overall, I'll be reading more of Daniel's work.

I received this book from BookFunnel in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.

review 2013-09-09 00:00
The Culture Industry (Routledge Classics)
The Culture Industry (Routledge Classics) - Theodor W. Adorno,J.M. Bernstein Acknowledgements
Introduction & Notes

Name Index
Subject Index
review 2010-02-03 00:00
Dialectic of Enlightenment
Dialectic of Enlightenment: Philosophical Fragments - Theodor W. Adorno,Max Horkheimer,Gunzelin Schmid Nörr,Edmund Jephcott

The most poorly written, ego-maniacal, self-important, masturbatory piece of shit that I have ever read. Horkheimer and Adorno? If you were alive, I would punch you both in the testicles.