logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: adult
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-03-22 19:12
The Room Mate
The Room Mate (Roommates Book 1) - Kendall Ryan

Delightful and fun. Younger man with a slightly older woman that was done well.

Source: www.goodreads.com/review/show/1890662128?book_show_action=false&from_review_page=1
review 2017-03-22 18:46
House of Paine
House of Paine: A Bad Boy Romance Novel - Kylie Walker

This shot off and just never slowed down. Look, I didn't put it down until I finished. Great characters and great storyline. Read it, absorb it and enjoy it.

Source: www.goodreads.com/review/show/1542809261?book_show_action=false&from_review_page=1
review 2017-03-22 18:26
Scarred (Damaged Souls, #1)
Scarred (Damaged Souls Book 1) - Twyla Turner

Gritty and in your face with domestic violence issues and low self worth. The lead couple was a good pairing because it was so easy to imagine these characters (easy to imagine their interactions). Sloan is strong and solid male lead and Alexis is the perfect scared female lead. There are many good elements to this story but I just had a bit of trouble with the author's writing style. No matter what, the evolution of the scarred and scared heroine is communicated well. As well as the emotional scars that the hero carries.

Source: www.goodreads.com/review/show/1905774784?book_show_action=false&from_review_page=1
show activity (+)
review 2017-03-22 05:53
Hold me
Thank You For Holding (On Hold Book 2) - Julia Kent,Elisa Reed

This is the 2nd book in the On Hold series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For reader enjoyment and understanding, I recommend reading this series in order.

Ryan has been in love with Carrie, since the first day they worked together.  She was dating someone else, so he waited patiently for his chance.  Now that it is here - he is afraid she will turn him down.

Carrie has been disgusted with her life lately.  First, her ex dumps her over the phone.  Then, she has to attend her best friends wedding, where her ex will be there with his new man.  Can she pretend her way out of this?

This book felt a little whiny.  I loved the characters.  I enjoyed the humor, heat, and pace of the story.  I was just very frustrated that the characters let so many things come before the love they supposedly have for one another.  Just my opinion.  I enjoyed the book overall.  I give this story a 3/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This ARC copy was given in exchange for an honest review.

show activity (+)
review 2017-03-22 05:29
Again
Convicted: A Dark Ex-Con Romance - Piper Sullivan

Jason is just getting out of prison early for good behavior.  The only thing he looks forward to is Ally, his sister's best friend.  They have a hot history and he is interested in a repeat.

Ally cannot seem to stay away form Jason, nor say no to him.  Their attraction is like a match to flame, every time they are alone together it ignites!  With all that is going on, is there a future in there for them?

This book has a good main story.  I felt like the pace was rushed.  The characters were hot together.  I realize that not every book is for everyone.  This one was just too close the deal for me.  I give this story a 2/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.