logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: adult
Load new posts () and activity
review 2022-05-28 18:17
From Twinkle With Love - Sandhya Menon
From Twinkle, with Love - Sandhya Menon

I just finished From Twinkle With Love, and man, that last chapter has me choked up!
This story is a rom-com readers delight!
It has every element that you would ever hope for in a story. The characters have you hung on every word on the pages. The plot has you rooting and cheering along. The twists leave you in awe, and the romance leaves you breathless.
Such a sweet, and clean love story.
How I love this writer and the stories I have read. She is definitely a favorite now, and now on my auto-buy list!
If you have read anything by her yet, I urge you to do so.
Source: www.fredasvoice.com/2022/05/from-twinkle-with-love-sandhya-menon-25.html
review 2022-04-03 21:01
The Eyes Of The Dragon - Stephen King
The Eyes of the Dragon - Stephen King

I never thought I'd see the day that I would be reading a fantasy novel from a horror master, but here we are!
It wasn't a masterpiece, but I still really enjoyed it. It was easy-to-read, had adventure and cunning things happen. There was dragons, royalty and magicians. It had so many great elements of fantasy that I look for.
The story itself was around the two princes. I liked the story, but felt it took forever to get to where it ended. Then the ending felt rushed.
I'm hoping the next book, Fairy Tale, is better. We will see though.

Source: www.fredasvoice.com/2022/04/the-eyes-of-dragon-stephen-king-14.html
review 2022-01-22 03:25
Double Negative - Susan Marshall

When I read the the author's bio and saw she was from my hometown, I was on board to read her book. I then read the description to see what I was getting myself into, and was pleasantly surprised.
What a great story! It helps the author drew inspiration from her own life. When you were reading about Reese, it felt authentic. I really enjoyed the hint of romance too. I swooned a little over Zain myself. He is dark, mysterious and sweet if you get inside. Great character development, I really felt connected to them.
I look forward to reading more from the author, and not just for hometown sake! She has a real talent and kept my attention throughout!

Source: www.fredasvoice.com/2022/01/double-negative-susan-marshall-3.html
review 2021-11-02 00:46
Opposite
Frat Wars - James Saxon

Chad already thinks he is outgrowing the pranks he gets to do with his frat mates.  He loves to still do them, comes up with more on the fly, but somehow is aware life is changing.  Then he sees the man that he would change it all for.

Bailey is warned about the rival fraternity and its prankster, Chad.  The heart wants what the heart wants.  Is there anything they can do more than just sneak around and hope to not be caught?

Lots of funny in this fast paced and full of action book.  There was lots of heat and lots of pranks.  I laughed my way through and loved every page.  I give this a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This early copy was given exclusively to be reviewed with honesty.

review 2021-10-28 04:59
Temper
Wild Fire - A.K. MacBride

This is book # 3 in the Breathing Hearts series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For reader enjoyment and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this series in order.

Frankie is just baking as usual when she feels tired and woozy.  Next thing she knows she is face to face with a blast from the past she did not want to see.  Rescuing her was nice, but coming back for more is just wrong.

Gage wants to move on from the past.  He comes back to his hometown with his daughter to start over.  Seeing Frankie puts him on alert.  Seeing her all the time gets his heart racing.  Can they get along long enough to work things out?

This story moved at such a quick pace.  The characters are strong with the heated backstory that sets the book on sizzle right from chapter one.  Sexy and smart, this was an enjoyable and relaxing read.  I give this a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.