logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: alchemy-of-soul
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-02-15 06:54
Tree of Life Spiritual Poetry
Tree of Life - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Author: Nataša Pantović Nuit

Series: Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training (Book 9)

Paperback: 259 pages

Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes - Nataša Pantović Nuit
Art of 4 Elements - Nataša Pantović Nuit
A Guide to Mindful Eating - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Meditation

Connecting to our inner source of Love, Light and Peace. Open to Love and Wonders of Life. How to practice Love and Compassion Meditation Article with some inspiring guided meditations.

'That is the extraordinary thing about love: it is the only quality that brings a total comprehension of the whole of existence...'

Krishnamurti Quotes on Love

Guided love meditation: Open to love and wonders of life

Source: artof4elements.com/entry/136/love-meditation/meditation-techniques
review 2016-02-19 17:12
Art of 4 Elements - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Conscious Love Poem by Nuit. Conscious Love Poem by Nuit Live Performance at Maori for the Valentine's Day. Can love stay virginal? Can we keep the magic flame alive? The mystery of Venus and conscious relationships.

what is unconditional conscious love

Source: www.artof4elements.com/entry/51/what-is-unconditional-love
review 2015-12-01 12:39
A child has a deep longing to discover that the world is based on truth. Respect that longing. In our attempt to help children grow into inspired adults, we wish them to carry the youthfulness of their souls, and the wonders of childhood into their old age.
Conscious Parenting - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Inspiring Conscious Parenting Quote by Natasa Pantovic Nuit.

"The need for imagination, a sense of truth and a feeling of responsibility – these are the three forces which are the very nerve of education." Rudolf Steiner

Children learn intuitively, perceiving the subtle inner relationships observing nature.  Free creative play is an invaluable gift that children need to start properly relating to the outside world.

Exploring, experiencing and imitating the world of grown-us through the free play, children are given a chance to unconsciously learn and emotionally mature through their own games. Too much of today’s learning is structured, children are ‘directed’, ‘instructed’ and carefully ‘followed’ at all times, so they do not have a chance to experience learning through unobstructed observation

Read the Main Article about Conscious Parenting and children developing: Rhythm, Intuition and Freedom

Source: www.artof4elements.com/entry/106/rhythm-intuition-and-freedom
review 2015-12-01 12:33
Conscious Parenting and Nature
Conscious Parenting - Nataša Pantović Nuit

What is the real nature of a human being?  What is our highest potential and how can we live it to fulfill the essence of our purpose?

We live in the world of impulses, noise, external light, and constant movement.  The silence of a forest has disappeared from our life, we no longer listen to the sound of crickets before we fall asleep, 100s of frogs waking up at 3:00AM, a water source running through our back-yards, or wonder around the desert dunes listening to different types of winds.

Mother Earth, Gaia has given us an amazing range of shapes, colors, sounds, that a normal city dweller explores in an hour ‘outing’ when escaping from the ‘norm’, the reality of white walls and working desks that imprison their followers to a life-long time of work.  A wild and wonderful kaleidoscope of dream-like shapes and figures of plants and animals is no longer our day-to-day reality.  We escaped from it and replaced it with a matrix of square buildings, enforced ‘cleanliness’, and endless highways that exist only within their soul-less grey.

kids creative minds, creativity and free play

Main article: Children Free Play from Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents.

Source: www.artof4elements.com/entry/126/children-free-play