logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: alfa
Load new posts () and activity
show activity (+)
review 2018-04-17 10:00
Release Day Review! Fearless Mating (A.F.L.A. #4) by Milly Taiden!
Fearless Mating - Milly Taiden

Their jobs have set them at odds, but the attraction brewing between them is too strong to resist in this all-new paranormal romance from the author of Dangerous Mating.

Sergeant Major Candace Obermier has arrived at Alpha League Federal Agency headquarters with one task in mind--shutting it down. While A.L.F.A.'s pledge to protect humans from paranormal threats is noble, they've caused nothing but mayhem as far as Candy can tell. And their director? He's the worst of the lot.

Director Josh Tumbel has finally found his mate. And she's doing everything she can to shut down operations, while he struggles to control his mating instincts. But when A.L.F.A. headquarters is taken in a hostage situation, Josh has a chance to demonstrate the critical nature of the agency's existence, and prove his worth to Candy as a protector and lover.

Fearless Mating is another exciting A.L.F.A. read that gets the adrenaline pumping and the heart pounding.  Josh and Candace have strong chemistry that grabs reader’s attention and keeps them entertained throughout the story. These strong, compelling characters’ relationship starts off on the negative side of any kind of get to know each other measurement which really makes things interesting since Josh immediately recognizes Candace as his mate, and from this rocky relationship just keeps getting more interesting and the steamier.

This fast paced plot if full of adrenaline pumping action and thrills that keep readers on the edge of their seats and wondering what will happen next as the bad guys keep the characters as well as the reader guessing just what they are really up to and there are some exhilarating danger filled moments that add to the thrills and excitement.

Once again, Milly Taiden’s shifter law enforcement world kept me glued to the pages and once again the A.L.F.A. team has another sensational event where they need to put their skills to the test but this one is even spicier because Josh has met his match and she just may be tougher than he is. I can’t wait to see what Milly Taiden has in store for us next.

Fearless Mating is the 4th book in the A.L.F.A. series.

Fearless Mating will be available in print in A.L.F.A. Volume 2 on May 1, 2018 at:

Amazon   B&N

Ebook will is available at:

Amazon   B&N   Kobo   iBooks   GPlay

Milly Taiden can be found at:

Website   Goodreads   Amazon   Facebook   Pintrest   Twitter   BookBub

review 2016-11-02 00:00
Unlawful Desire (ALFA PI Book 2)
Unlawful Desire (ALFA PI Book 2) - Chelle Bliss This was an okay read. Not quite up to par with the previous one. Something a little awkward about the whole thing. Full review upcoming.
review 2015-09-22 10:12
Another AMAZING book for the ALFA PI series
Unlawful Desire (ALFA PI Book 2) - Chelle Bliss

I couldn't wait to lose myself within the next book of the "ALFA PI" series by Chelle, 'Unlawful Desire' was just what I needed. I lost myself with the first chapter & couldn't put this book down, the entire time I was reading it felt like I was inside the story. I highly recommend you read 'Sinful Intent' first before you partake in 'Unlawful Desire'... although it isn't needed. Chelle makes introductions within seem like you've known the characters all your life, when really it could be your first time reading. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED everything in this book, the angst, steamy scenes, the action, pace, drama.... I found myself laughing (I had tears too) at a few scenes. I CAN NOT wait till the next book from Chelle, no matter the series.

review 2015-09-10 13:56
Review: Sinful Intent (Alfa PI #1) by Chelle Bliss
Sinful Intent (ALFA PI) (Volume 1) - Chelle Bliss
Chelle Bliss is awesome! It’s been a few days since I finished Sinful Intent. I had to sit on my review for a while because all I could think upon finishing it was WOW, OMG, WOW, HOLY F*#K. You get my drift?

Chelle is a really talented author. She pulls you into her story and literally drags the emotions out of you right alongside her characters. I laughed, snorted hysterically, cried, melted, swooned and all out loved this book! If you haven’t read it yet, what the hell are you waiting for?

Race True is my kind of woman. She’s strong, determined, sassy, beautiful and stubborn. She’s having a rough time but she refuses to let it bring her down. Her determination to get through it is admirable. I’m definitely #TeamRace.

Morgan made me weak at the knees with his alpha mambo jumbo but at times I wanted to punch him. Although he’s smart, loyal, protective, gorgeous and swoon worthy his way of going about certain things leaves something to be desired. But that’s what made it all the more fun.

If you love action packed stories with a sexy alpha male and a strong headed heroine then this book is for you. I can’t wait for the release of Unlawful Desire!
Source: morphybooksblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/10/review-sinful-intent
show activity (+)
review 2015-07-23 13:12
Wicked start to a new series
Sinful Intent (ALFA PI) (Volume 1) - Chelle Bliss

WOWZER what can I say about Sinful Intent?? I absolutely LOVED it!! I was quickly drawn into the story, lost within the words I was reading. What an amazing start to a new series by Chelle Bliss. After reading this I want to read Chelle's "Men of Inked" series, as characters within this book originally are from "Men of Inked"... I want to read all their stories. Chelle is one author on my INSTANT CLICK list, never needing to second guess my choice. I can't wait to read more of the "ALFA Private Investigations" series.