logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: all-your-love
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-12-11 17:14
Review: "The Iron Temple" (The Rifter, #9) by Ginn Hale
The Iron Temple - Ginn Hale

~ 4 stars ~

review 2018-12-11 00:22
All you need is love by Marie Force
All You Need is Love - Marie Force

All you need is love by Marie Force The first book in the Green Mountain series. Marie sets the tone for the series in All You Need Is Love. It's a delightful story about the big city girl and the small-town guy. You are introduced to large loving family, which sets the stage for many books to come in this series.

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-12-10 17:02

Powerful Binding Love Spells Namibia Call On +27787153652 Voodoo spell to bring back a lover Malvern Maryvale Marianridge Mariannhill Moseley New Germany Pinetown Queensburgh Reservoir Hills Shallcross Sarnia .Strongest and Successful Love Spells in Dubai Best Marriage Love Spells in Australia Powerful Jobs Spells That Really Work Most Powerful Divorce Love Spells For You Best and Powerful Spells You Can Cast . Love spells that works to bring back lover . Ex-husband fall in love spells ex-boyfriend falls back in love with you love spells ex-husband commitment love spells marriage lost love spells & relationship lost love spells. Bring back lost love spells to help ex-lover resolve past difference & forgive each other for past mistakes. Capture his heart & make him yours using love spells. Lost love spells to attract love.Attract love & find your soul mate using attraction spells to capture the heart of the one you desire. So are you feeling heartbroken over the spell in your relationship? Has your lover left you for someone else? Call Or Whats App On +27787153652 . Email:Drmamaalphah@yahoo.co.za

Source: herbalspells.puzl.com
review 2018-12-10 14:54
a fabulous little collection!
The Arts of Love: Stories of Sensual Creativity - Harley Easton
Independent Reviewer for Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books! 16 short stories, written by the same author, based around love and the Arts. Music, acting, writing and everything inbetween. A 16 book collection was never going to get 16 individual reviews, so here's what I thought about them all, as a whole. I rather enjoyed it! It's a great collection of shorts, average about 15 pages each, some a little shorter or longer, but that gives you just enough for each story, I thought, to give you a brief connection, a glimpse into these people's lives. Some stories are a bit more explicit, some almost clean, in my opinion. Mostly written from one person's view, in the third person. Each short is well written, and well delivered. I saw no spelling or editing errors to spoil my reading experience. This is the first I've read of this author, and I'd like to read more. Something much longer than these shorts, just to see what they can do with more pages! A thoroughly enjoyable Sunday afternoon spent reading, thank you. 4 solid stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**

review 2018-12-10 01:06
The wonderful characters more than make up for the implausible elements of the plot.
Unloved, a love story - Katy Regnery

๏ ๏ ๏  Book Blurb ๏ ๏ ๏

My name is Cassidy Porter...

My father, Paul Isaac Porter, was executed twenty years ago for the brutal murder of twelve innocent girls.

Though I was only eight-years-old at the time, I am aware - every day of my life - that I am his child, his only son.

To protect the world from the poison in my veins, I live a quiet life, off the grid, away from humanity.

I promised myself, and my mother, not to infect innocent lives with the darkness that swirls within me, waiting to make itself known.

It's a promise I would have kept...if Brynn Cadogan hadn't stumbled into my life.

Now I exist between heaven and hell: falling for a woman who wants to love me, while all along reminding myself that I must remain...

Unloved.

๏ ๏ ๏  My Review ๏ ๏ ๏

At first, the narration took some getting used to, especially for Cassidy's voice, with his Maine accent.  Eventually, I did get used to it, which is probably due to the insane amount of love that I had for this guy.  The feels, OMG!  (Maybe, I was partial to Cassidy because I really love that name, after all, I named my daughter Cassidy.)

Seriously, I loved these characters, both Cassidy and Brynn pull at the heartstrings, and I was totally rooting for them...and then the twist at the end comes about and I kind of felt like it was a little too much to believe.  But all in all, I couldn't let it take my love for this story away.

๏ ๏ ๏  MY RATING ๏ ๏ ๏

Theme or Tone⇝ 4.3/5
Flow (Writing Style)⇝ 4/5
Backdrop (World Building)⇝ 4.7/5
Originality⇝ 4/5
Ending⇝ 4/5 Cliffhanger⇝ Nope.
๏ ๏ ๏
Book Cover⇝ It's a bleeding heart...for crying out loud.
Narration⇝ ☆4☆ for Maxine Mitchell & Joe Arden, I definitely liked the female voice more than the male voice.
Setting⇝ Mount Katahdin, Maine