logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: best-books
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-01-24 06:15
tnusrb si (teachnical) exam books | tnusrb si(teachnical) exam books in tamil

Sakthi books is the top rated competitive exam books provider in tamilnadu. We provide all kinds of government exam books including tnpsc group 1, group 2, sbi po books and upsc civil service preliminary exam books. We also provide entrance exam books and study materials for all kind of exams in tamilnadu.

TNUSRB Books : TNUSRB Preparation books - Useful books for TNUSRB Examination - Constable, Sub Inspector, Fire, second grade | Sakthi Books

We Aim Is People Who Facing Difficulty In Competitive Exam We Make Our Books Easy To Understand As Simple And Easy

We Update Our Books Regularly, Based On New Syllabus

For More Information

Visit Here : https://www.sakthibooks.com/

Source: www.sakthibooks.com/book-list.php?TNUSRB-Exam-Books&subcid=MQ==&cid=Mzk=
show activity (+)
review 2019-01-24 00:50
DARK MATTER BY: BLAKE CROUCH
Dark Matter: A Novel - Blake Crouch

I thought this was a really unique, dark & twisty read, and I loved it! Crouch has a way of talking about these huge intricate things but in a really down-to-earth way that makes it seamless to follow right along. It was really fast paced and it honestly kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Surprisingly romantic in a really weird/frightening/fantastic way too lol. I definitely see why so many people were raving about this one.

review 2019-01-23 22:31
Chrysanthemum
Chrysanthemum - Kevin Henkes

Chrysanthemum was published in 1991 by Kevin Henkes. This story is about a sweet little mouse named Chrysanthemum. She loves her name until she starts kindergarten and her peers make her feel as if her name is uncool. Chrysanthemum's parents try to comfort her by giving her "hugs, kisses, and Parcheesi." However, her self esteem has still plummeted due to the mean girls at school. One day, the students met their new music teacher. Everything suddenly gets better for Chrysanthemum when the teacher says that she wants to name her baby the prettiest name she has ever heard...."Chrysanthemum." For this activity, I will have a "My name is perfect" pack for my students so that each student leaves feeling 110% confident that they all have the most beautiful names! This book is a level 3.3 according to the Accelerated Reader book leveling system.

review 2019-01-23 22:10
The Rainbow Fish
The Rainbow Fish - Marcus Pfister,J. Alison James

The Rainbow Fish was published in 1992 by Marcus Pfister. The story begins by the Rainbow Fish explaining that he is the most beautiful type of fish in the whole ocean because of his rainbow and sparkly scales. With his cocky attitude, he initially rejects the invite to play with the other fish. One day, a smaller fish followed Rainbow Fish around asking for a scale. However, Rainbow Fish rejected him. The little fish came back and told the rest of his friends and they all decided to shun the Rainbow Fish. Consequently, Rainbow Fish became the loneliest fish in the ocean. After later on meeting an octopus who advises him to share his scales, he gives in and give the little blue fish one of his pretty scales. The Rainbow Fish then saw the beauty behind giving and suddenly felt joy once he began to share with the rest of the community of fish. For this activity, I will allow my students to decorate their very own Rainbow Fish! This book is a level 3.3 according to the Accelerated Reading book leveling system.

review 2019-01-23 21:39
Green Eggs and Ham
Green Eggs and Ham - Dr. Seuss

Green Eggs and Ham was published in 1960 by Dr. Seuss. Green Eggs and Ham is about a character named Sam-I-Am. This character is constantly trying to convince the narrator to try the infamous green eggs and ham. He tried his hardest to take him to all sorts of place just to get him to try the food. However, in the end he gives in and tries the green eggs and ham. Turns out.... he loved it! For this activity, I will have a Green Eggs and Ham sight word game. This book is a level 16-18 according to the DRA book leveling system.