Noble IVF is the leader in treating infertility in both men and women. Dr. Jaya Sharma is the leading senior gynecologist and IVF specialist who has handled thousands of successful IVF cycles in the very first attempt with over 1200+ babies born through IVF. Noble IVF has the most advanced clinical laboratory set up with world-class infrastructure and modalities. We have acquired not less than 100+ certifications which have brought us both national and international reputation. The doctors at noble IVF are highly experienced in providing the best assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) for couples who are looking to have a baby of their own.
Infertility is a medical condition where a couple could not conceive even after trying for not less than a year without the use of any contraceptive methods. Many couples in recent times face this issue and are under the high emotional stress of not able to bear a child in a natural way. However, infertility is not an uncommon issue and can be treated with the most advanced treatment options available. Infertility occurs when the regular pattern of the active reproductive cycle in a woman is hampered by certain factors such as physical, physiological, hormonal, environmental or other related factors.
In most of the cases, unknown factors cause infertility in women 10% of the time. The most common causes of female infertility could be with the irregular menstrual cycle, premature ovulation, and damage to fallopian tubes, uterus or problems with the cervix. Age also can be a major contributor to the development of infertility in women because, as she advances in her age, the reproduction ability decreases. It’s a matter of concern for women who are inactive reproductive age group, but still not able to conceive naturally for over more than a year. These problems have to be medically treated and there are advanced treatments available to treat your medical condition and achieve pregnancy.
How to diagnose female infertility?
● Urine & blood Test: These tests are done to check for the existing infections or a hormone problem including abnormalities in Thyroid functioning.
● Pelvic and Breast Examination: This is done to identify any sort of cervical problem or pelvic inflammatory disorder. The breasts are also checked to find the existence of any lumps or cysts in the breast tissue which could have appeared as a result of abnormalities or imbalance in female hormones.
● Imaging Tests: A pelvic ultrasound is done to look for uterine or fallopian tube diseases.
● Laparoscopy: This procedure involves looking into the condition of the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes by inserting a fiber-optic camera attached to a thin tube through an incision made near the naval. This procedure helps doctors identify the existence of any abnormal growth in the pelvic region which is otherwise like the condition in endometriosis, where the formation of endometriotic tissues often takes place in other parts of the body outside the uterus.
● Hysterosalpingography: In this procedure, a dye or saline is inserted into the cervix and an X-ray is captured to identify abnormalities in fallopian tubes and uterus.
● Genetic Testing: To identify genetic disorders if existing that might have caused infertility in the woman.
● Hysteroscopy: A tiny telescope with a fiber light is inserted into the vagina to look into the cervix and inside of the uterus. If anything abnormal is detected further tests are advised various ways to treat Female Infertility.
● In-Vitro Fertilization( IVF)
It is usually applied, when either of the partners is infertile. The egg from the female and the sperm from the male are collected and allowed to fertilize in the lab under controlled conditions. When the embryo is formed; it is implanted in the woman’s uterus to achieve pregnancy.
● Intra-Uterine Insemination(IUI)
Sperm is collected from the partner and directly placed in the woman’s uterus when she is ovulating. This is a simple and painless process that takes very little time to accomplish.
● Tubal Surgeries: If there is a blockage in fallopian tubes, you will have to undergo laparoscopic surgery to remove adhesions, dilate a tube or open the tubes.
● Laparoscopic or hysteroscopy surgery: These surgeries are done to detect fertility as well as restore fertility in some women. These surgeries are done to help improve the chances of getting pregnant by correcting uterine shape, removal of polyps, fibroids and other pelvic or uterine adhesions.
● Hormonal Treatment: Prescription of certain drugs to hormonal drugs to help correct the irregular menstrual cycles.
● Treatment for STI’s: In case of sexually transmitted infection occurring in your body, you are given antibiotics to help control the infection and furthermore tests are conducted.
● Nutritional Supplements: In some women due to ill health, and malnutrition, there is an occurrence of infertility in them. So certain nutritional supplements rich in folic acid, zinc, iron is often given to help improve overall health.
Are you not able to conceive and facing problems with fertility issues? Don’t worry, Noble IVF, the top Test Tube Baby Centre in Aligarh, has the best doctors to treat you and help you become a mother for a happy little baby. Book your appointment today and get the right medical assistance for your female fertility problems. Noble IVF Centre in Aligarh also can treat both male and female fertility. Book your appointment today.