logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: bl-round-robin
Load new posts () and activity
review 2015-03-30 07:22
Round Robin - Lesley Hayes

“Round Robin” by Lesley Hayes is a wonderful read about a ten year old boy, somewhat anxious and fearful when we meet him first and a boy whom you can’t help feel for from page one.
Secrets are revealed, truths need to be confronted, changes are being made and values are being challenged. It’s a tough world sometimes but not everything that changes needs to be bad.
Skilfully plotted and written with great literary quality this is an amazing story that grabs you from the beginning. The characters and their stories stayed with me for a long time and I found a lot of fantastic quotes at the end of the book that I want to remember.
A thoughtful and entertaining read with some beautiful messages and values and such great feel to it - even when the going gets tough. Excellent.

Like Reblog
review 2014-01-25 12:40
Round Robin (book 2 of the Elm Creek Quilts Series) by Jennifer Chiaverini
Round Robin (book 2 of the Elm Creek Quilts Series) - Jennifer Chiaverini

Read by Vincenza: A feel good book.  Very gentle to read, Chiaverini is a good storyteller.

review 2013-06-06 00:00
Round Robin - Joseph Flynn 06/06/2013 -- Free on Amazon today. Read the blurb! Sounds like it will be hilarious!
review 2012-01-27 00:00
Round Robin
Round Robin - Jack Kent Round Robin - Jack Kent The kids loved this book! Even though they were both able to anticipate events in Round Robin's journey, they were still laughing their heads off. Really cute illustrations, really funny storytelling. We've read a number of Jack Kent's books, and we just enjoy his understated humor. So far, there hasn't been a dud in the bunch!
review 2010-02-12 00:00
Bedfellows (Harlequin Mini Round Robin) - Kristi Gold,Anna DeStefano,Kimberly Duffy,Julie Whitesell,Christina Downs,Debra Soles,Andrea Power Oh, wow.A surprisingly good story. For a Round Robin the chapters blend seamlessly together, both in style as in feel, making it appear as if they were written by the same author.The two leads have incredible chemistry and the story is interesting and intriguing.Longer would've been better, but the story was cohesive and naturally-flowing despite its shortness. Loved it.