We've prepared three updates today. And all of them consider books. Firstly, we've added a new way to display the book window with +Shelf and +Post options. Secondly, you can go to a book page from two places. Finally, you can easily reach the BookLikes team and send us a book info report.
1. To add a book to your bookshelf, hover over the book cover.
Once you hover mouse over the image, the book window with all shelving options will appear:
If you still don't see a book window when you hover over the cover, please refresh the page or clear your cache memory.
2. Now you can go to a book page from two spots:
- book window - click Book page in a book window;
- by clicking the book cover -- when you click the cover (on Dashboard, your Shelf, Blog) you'll be moved to a book page of this edition.
3. This leads us to the final update: the book info report visible on BookLikes' book pages.
The Book Info Report button will allow you to reach our team and inform us what information should be updated on the book page.
If you notice that a book needs to be fixed or updated, please click Report, choose one of the possible options and send it to us. You can also add additional information in the comment box, e.g. a link to other editions (if the book needs to be combined). We'll sort out all the issues.
photo source: via