logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: book-squeeze
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-12-06 15:06
Amish Celebrations
Amish Celebrations: Four Novellas - Beth Wiseman

Amish Celebrations is really a combination of 4 stories in one book. They are all different but have something in common. They all are about celebrations.

Here are all the books and there reviews for each one.

The Gift of Sisters

Hannah and Elizabeth are twins. When a new boy comes to town, he seem to attracted both girls. They both fall for him in there own ways. He seem to have them pulling them away from each other. Will either one of them choose this new boy or will they both leave them.

Will it be two late to reunite to be sisters. One is doing something to protect her sister and the other think the other is trying to ruin her life and her love life at that. Will they find what best for them.

A New Beginning

Noah and Rebecca seem to be heading for marriage? Noah does something and make Rebecca think about getting married? What was it that Noah did? Will Noah walk way or will he forgive himself. What could Noah be struggling with? Rebecca is also navigation their relationship as well. Does she want to be with Noah or trust him?

A Perfect Plan

Priscilla knows who see was marrying since she way sixteen years old. Once the question is pop to her. They seem to think they know the prefect plan. God seem to have another plan or a bit of changes to that plan when one disaster will occurs after another. Is God testing there relationship?

There seems to be a special person who has something for both Chester and Priscilla. They each receive it at different times and separately. They are both told to not open it until there wedding day and not before and promised. Will they even get married or will they not?

A Christmas Miracle

Every feel overwhelmed with life or motherhood? Well, Mary feels this and does not know how to cope with her children. She seems to feel like she a bad mother. Though she got her husband and her husband seem to try and help. He for a loss to help her as well. Though he suggest that she ask her mother in law to help her.

There seem to be something more to stress of the marriage. Will her husband get some advise to help his marriage and his wife before it to late? There seems to be someone really important that happens when Mary befriends an elderly man in a red suit and his side kick elf?

I really like how this story outcomes turn out. Will Mary really get what needs and help she needs to cope with her situation. Does Mary's mother in law dislike Mary or is it something else.

Source: nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2018/12/amish-celebrations.html
review 2018-06-14 01:08
Review: THE SILENT SONGBIRD
The Silent Songbird - Melanie Dickerson

The Silent Songbird is a story about a heroine that wants to something all people want. It takes place in either 1700 or 1800 England. It mostly about the King’s warden. Will she find what wants in life? She knows her duty, but she does not want to marry someone she does not love.

Evangeline knows her cousin goes to set up a marriage to an Earl? She tries to tell her cousin she doesn't want to marry this man. She is forced to run away. This is where all twists and turns and surprises start to occur. She meets a man and asks to go along with him and his men. She also has her friend with her as well. I believe this is where she starts to learn about herself and learns about the world around her.

The author does a good job showing us what it likes for women in that era. We learn of what Lord Shivery is like and how he is. You will be surprised at how and what this man did to his first wife. The author does wonders with her characters. You can see how deep she makes them. You are pulled into the era of that time and you feel like you are a part of that world.

Source: nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2018/06/review-silent-songbird.html
review 2018-06-06 06:28
Review: The Berenstain Bears Bless Our Pets
The Berenstain Bears Bless Our Pets (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights) - Mike Berenstain

You know the best series out there that good for children is The Berenstain Bears. It teaches about things children need and still really good. It one of my favorite series. I regret getting rid of my books i had growing up. The one I have now i will not give them away. I am over the children section but I love reading children books. These books i will never grow out of or want to.

The Berenstain Bears Bless our pets is really is a new one. It deal with or what our children need in moral teachings in the real world. It teaches us that animals or our pets are more family rather than just plan animals. They should be treated like any other family member. I know I treat my pets like they are family and talk to them like their my babies.

Children will learn that they need to take care of pets and what it like and treat them like other family members to a point. Mike Berenstain does a really well job with it and with the pictures. The picture can tell the story.

Source: nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2018/06/review-berenstain-bears-bless-our-pets.html
review 2016-11-07 00:01
Review: The Berenstain Bears Bedtime Devotional
The Berenstain Bears Bedtime Devotional: Includes 90 Devotions (Berenstain Bears/Living Lights) - Mike Berenstain

The Berenstain Bears Bedtime Devotional is a good book for young readers. It appears a collection from different Titles of the Berenstain Bears. It got a Christian theme throughout the book. It is a good one for young children.

If parents want to settle down their children this would be good for them to listen to. Children can learn to read through this book as well. You can read any story that you feel is best for you and your children if you want to.

Each story has a life lesson for children to learn and listen to. It is good for family gatherings.

Source: nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2016/11/the-berenstain-bears-bedtime-devotional.html
review 2016-09-29 22:09
Review: Really Woolly 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury by Bonnie Rickner Jensen
Really Woolly 5-Minute Bedtime Treasury - Dayspring

The five minutes bedtime Treasury is a great book to read to children. Parents can read a story to their children and bond and teach about god to them before bedtime. I know that it got several chapters if you want to look at it.

The stories tell you how god created you and the world. It also talks about how good makes you his more important to him. There are stories there for you to read and it seems to rhyme. Make the children able to understand. They may be poems or not but it a nice way to read them. It one way to show your child or children how god loves them and how important they are in this world.

Source: nrcbooks.blogspot.com/2016/09/review-really-woolly-5-minute-bedtime.html