The Fall Magic Book Swap is open!
Who doesn't love a little bit of hocus pocus? A bit of myth and magic? Let's all gather round the bubbling cauldron, grab our brooms and dust off our wands! It's time for another amazing book swap! Here's the timeline:
Sign ups are from September 1st to the 14th.
Partner info will be sent out on the 15th.
Mailing will be due by the 30th.
Extensions are always fine as long as you check with me first. We all have busy times or get distracted.We get it. :)
Here's the requirements:
1. A grimoire. (a book, of course)
2. A witchy brew (a tea, drink mix or something similar)
3. A focus (a cool object that you think your partner may like. Focuses are often used by witches or other spell casters to help them concentrate their magic without exhausting themselves. Stereotypical items are crystal balls, but they can be anything, even a boot. lol)
4. Something to help prep your partner for winter. (they're so busy with their magic that they may have missed something vital in their getting ready for the cold weather. help them out! get creative!)
5. A spell (a note from you)
SIGN UP HERE
I hope you all have fun with this! Magic can mean anything. You can lean toward the magic of mind reading, to the magic of time travel, to the magic of friendship ala My Little Pony. I don't care! Just enjoy yourselves! You know I'm laid back and just want us all to have some laughs. All questions can be sent to me, Mallory. Like I've already said, if you need an extension, just ask.
I love you guys! You never stop amazing me with your creativity!