What type of sleeper you are? Does sleeping position really speak about your personality? So many questions must be coming from your mind and are being hard to believe but it is true that your sleeping position says more about your personality. While you will not be able to change your personality but you can change your pillow. Using a Copper pillow can be the best choice to support your sleeping position for lower back pain and let your position speak about your personality during sleep.
Buying a copper pillow is so easy if you choose Layla Sleep, the best online mattress company with free shipping, the 120-night trial, and returns & refund facility.
Here is the list of the most common sleeping positions and what they say about your personality:
- Lying on your back,
- Lying on your stomach
- The fetal position
- Sticking your knees out
- With one leg raised
- Like a soldier at attention
1- Lying on your back:
- This sleeping position shows that you are a positive person who loves life a lot.
- Work stubbornly and persistently.
- Strong and Volatile personality.
2- Sleeping on your stomach:
- Sleeping on your stomach position where your arms and legs sticking out of your bamboo bed sheets. This pose shows leadership qualities in you.
- Impulsive in nature and take the initiative.
- Overly self-assertive, risk-taker.
3- The fetal position:
- Posture in which the head and knees are brought as close to the abdomen as possible. This type of sleepers often feels the need to be protected.
- By curling up shows to try to cut yourself off from the problems which face in the world
4- Sticking your knees out:
- A calm and reliable person
- Not scared of the future
- Smile even on the most miserable winter morning
5- With one leg raised:
- Unpredictable personality
- The mood can change so fast, it can be confusing for those around you.
6- Like a military posture:
- Probably a well-adjusted person.
- Knows their goals very well and strives hard to achieve them
- Strict, pedantic and demanding by nature, but most of the time it demands from itself.
It can be possible that you sleep in different positions rather than one, then it doesn’t mean that your personality says nothing about you, it shows that you have a multifaceted personality.