logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: cute-animals
Load new posts () and activity
Like Reblog Comment
review 2020-03-27 16:09
Draw 62 Animals and Make Them Cute
Draw 62 Animals and Make Them Cute - Heegyum Kim

by Heegyum Kim

This was a cute drawing book with very simple drawings of a wide variety of animals. The initial drawings of the animals are shown in 5-6 steps and those are fairly clear and easy to follow.

Each animal is followed by a 'make it cute' page and that's where it could have used a lot more instruction. The drawings were undeniably cute, but how to put the animals in different positions while keeping perspective wasn't addressed at all.

Probably best for someone with a natural artistic perspective eye, though someone just learning to draw could follow the basic designs easily enough.

review 2019-05-14 01:14
It Went Way Beyond My Expectations
Thor - Wayne Smith

What a nice surprise, it was really good ! A werewolf story told from the dog's POV. It's not like anything you've read before.  I did not expect much more than a heart warming dog story, what I got was a heart, warming, breaking, thriller, horror story with a great dog. Give it a try.

review 2016-09-26 03:02
A Twisted Dysfunctional Family Tale with Wagging Tails
The Secret Life of Souls - Jack Ketchum,Lucky McKee

Holy Dysfunctional Family Nightmare !  Dog people will love this tale of a dog's love and connection to humans.

There are some seriously deplorable characters inside this book. I was so appalled, livid, angry, furious at them I had trouble turning my ming off when I set the book down. The author is a genius in his ability to drive me to the emotional edge. I felt like I'd walked over hot coals but didn't get burned.

Delia, is a child actor, managed by her power hungry mother, overlooked by her spending father, and resented by her twin ignored brother. Caity, her beloved dog is her best friend, confident, and so much more. When a tragedy after tragedy happens there is one soul that is there for her.

The broken damaged souls twisted my heart into knots. The children, so innocent, or not a product of their world. The dog, loyal, loving and devoted no matter the cost. Her connection to her human deeper than the others.

After finishing this I went and cuddled my dog and gave him an extra treat, and thanked the gods for dogs. Then I needed a drink, what a story.

This was my first book by Jack Ketchum and it will not be the last.

Thank you NetGalley and Pegasus Books for Gifting it to me for review.

review 2016-06-04 22:13
Love Comes In Many Sizes And Forms
Esther the Wonder Pig: Changing the World One Heart at a Time - Walter Derek George Blundell,Caprice Crane,Steve Jenkins
4.5
Rule: Never trust someone who tells you it is a Mini Pig.
It was not a bad thing that Esther turned out to be a full size 600 pound pig. She was just about 550 pounds more than expected. She was a handful and they learned the hard way/hilarious many times. Their laughter, tears and frustrations during their growth and learning of how to be adopted pig parents was a beautiful and sometimes heartbreaking thing to watch. Derek and Steve are two amazing men, with huge open hearts, and they give it their all to make the world a little better.
An excellent story about love, patience and adjusting to change. Animal rescue is a major issue for obvious reasons.
review 2016-05-20 01:56
Squealing With Piggie Delight

Rule: Never trust someone who tells you it is a Mini Pig.

An excellent story about love, patience and adjusting to change.  Animal rescue is a major issue for obvious reasons.