So I managed to read a little more in the month of November than I thought I would. I completed 7 books, which is low for me but I just had lots of other things going on this month.
1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth, which I gave a 4/5.
2. Allegiant by Veronica Roth, also a 4/5.
3. Girl Of Nightmares by Kendare Blake, which I gave a 3/5. Nowhere near as good as Anna Dressed in Blood.
4. Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith, another 3/5.
5. Shades Of Earth by Beth Revis. I was quite disappointed with this book as I loved the first two in the series. I gave this one a 3.5/5.
6. Burn For Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian, a very surprised ending and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book. 4.5/5.
7. The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket, which is the 11th book in the Series Of Unfortunate Events. I will be so sad when I finish reading this series. A 5/5 for this one.
Those are all the books I read in November. How did your month of reading go? Have you read any of these books? Let me know in the comments!
This week has been absolutely crazy busy for me. So I did not read much at all and that is why I haven't posted all week either. I finished Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith and that is it for the week. I didn't end up going in to work today because the roads were horrible, so that gives me an extra long weekend, bonus reading time woop woop!
So I am still reading Shades Of Earth by Beth Revis.
I only have a few chapters left of this book. So I should finish within the next hour or so.
The next I want to go on to is Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian.
This is our monthly friend read/discussion for the month of November. So if you would like to join us, you are very welcome to do so!
And once I finish that I will either be reading Requiem by Lauren Oliver (finishing off the Delirium trilogy) or Monsters Of Men by Patrick Ness (finishing off the Chaos Walking trilogy).
What are you reading this weekend? Have you read any of these books? Let me know what you thought of them if you have!
I decided to dedicate November to finishing up some series, rather than going on the big dragon kick that I wanted to. I am constantly starting series but never finishing them. So I think in the new year I will have to make that one of my reading resolutions.
So this weekend I will be finishing up these:
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis, finishing the Across The Universe trilogy.
As well as:
Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith, the fourth and final instalment in the Vampire Diaries series.
I hope to get both of these finished up tomorrow and then I still have quite a long TBR left for the rest of November.