logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: deadly-design
Load new posts () and activity
Like Reblog Comment
review 2012-11-17 00:00
Design on a Crime (Deadly Décor Mysteries, Book 1)
Design on a Crime (Deadly Décor Mysteries, Book 1) - Ginny Aiken I got this as a free kindle book. Expected a mystery. Didn't realize there was a Christian mystery genre.

The main character was grating and a bit annoying. The animosity of the Dutch character was a bit overboard. And I'm not sure how accurately the psychiatrist was portrayed.

I'll admit who did it was a twist bit overall - meh.
Like Reblog Comment
review 2009-10-02 00:00
Deadly Design: A Deadly Past Mystery - Marion Moore Hill "Deadly Design" is a mix of history and suspense. As a non-American, I don't know much about American history, and appreciated this insight into the life and time of Thomas Jefferson. However, I did feel that the suspense part of the story lacked some polishing. Everybody seemed to have a motive and/or a secret to keep, and Millie was rather too obvious a wanna-be detective in her musings as she mentally evaluated each person's motivation.Still, the history/suspense mix was well balanced and the mix worked well. The plot was interesting enough to keep me well entertained, and I finished the book in just a couple of days, undeterred by the fact that I hadn't read the first book in the series.