logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: dusty-books
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-05-14 01:14
It Went Way Beyond My Expectations
Thor - Wayne Smith

What a nice surprise, it was really good ! A werewolf story told from the dog's POV. It's not like anything you've read before.  I did not expect much more than a heart warming dog story, what I got was a heart, warming, breaking, thriller, horror story with a great dog. Give it a try.

review 2018-01-15 22:23
Loved This Animal Lovers Romance Set
Must Love Pets 2: A Romance Box Set - JB Lynn,Zoe Dawson,Candace Carrabus,Edie Ramer,Dale Mayer,Barbara Samuel,Theresa Weir

Great collection of animal lover stories. I some full length some novellas, all enjoyable. I reviewed each book separately on their own page. There wasn't a book or author in the bunch that I wouldn't want to read more from. I love these collection I hope there is a Must Love Pets 3 in the near future

review 2017-12-10 22:13
Not Bad At All
The Search - Iris Johansen

3.7
Best part-Loved the dog rescue and how attentive the owner handler was.
Worst part-The dog handlers choices didn't always follow her talk.
Over all I enjoyed this suspense read. I am a sucker for a book with a dog, got me right there. Then they toped it with a really nasty villain, and sexy alpha man and an equally alpha woman. I was left guessing till the end, which is always nice.
I will go back and read the first 2 books in this series before moving on more.

review 2017-12-06 18:38
Meh Again, Moving On
The Burgler Who Traded Ted Williams - Lawrence Block

I got to 50% and found myself skimming pages. Time to put it down and find another. The mystery was good, the banter between the characters was weird and never felt believable. It was like some cheesy play, each line felt over rehearsed. The only characters that was working for me was the cat. Well I tried, this garage sale find was a bust.