logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: excerpt
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-04-26 07:10
Blog Tour w/Review - Too Hard To Resist

One rookie assistant + one demanding executive = flirting that is too hot to handle.

Have you ever wished for the perfect job? Me, too. So when I land a temporary gig with a worthwhile and exemplary startup, I’m determined to make it permanent. That my boss is the gorgeous, clever Elliot Sax is nothing I can’t handle. We may steal glances at each other and straddle the line of playing it safe, but our partnership is too important for complications. Not to mention workplace hookups are against the rules.

But when our attraction flames hotter, our best efforts are put to the test. I never imagined having to fight my feelings for him on a daily basis and keeping my hands to myself is absolutely killing me.

Until I can’t. Until we can’t. And what’s at stake becomes more than our jobs. What’s at risk is our hearts.

Each book in the Wherever You Go series is STANDALONE:

* Talk British to Me
* Lips Close to Mine
* Too Hard to Resist

About the Book:

Too Hard to Resist
by Robin Bielman

Series: Wherever You Go #3

(Each book is a standalone story.)

Genre: Adult, Contemporary Romance

Publisher: Entangled Publishing

Publication Date: April 16, 2018

Get Your Copy Today!
Amazon | Kobo | Barnes & Noble | Google Play | Entangled Publishing

We land at the end of the bar, a dimly lit corner with one available stool. Elliot motions for me to sit. “Can I buy you a drink?” he asks.

Since my nerves are doing jumping jacks in my stomach, yes he can. “Okay.”

He waves the bartender over. The guy behind the counter is attractive and greets Elliot like he knows him. I order a tequila sunrise. Elliot orders a beer.

“This is weird,” he says.

I let out the breath I was saving for later, happy I’m not the only one who is restless. “It is.”

“It shouldn’t be.” He leans his elbows on the bar. Like me, he’s still in his work clothes. His shirtsleeves are rolled up. His collar is loose. He smells really good, a mix of man and some kind of cologne. His hair is finger-combed sexy, and I wonder if it’s as soft as it looks. “I don’t want it to be.”

“Me, either.”

He shifts, rests his side against the counter. Electric-blue eyes fringed with dark lashes hold me in place. “So let’s not let it. We work great together, and I don’t want to do anything to jeopardize that.”

“Agreed. So, maybe when we’re not at work, we just forget we work together?”

“I can do that. What’s harder is forgetting we’re friends, too, while at work.”

I swallow. The way he’s looking at me…I think the attraction I feel isn’t one-sided. My heart starts to pound.

“I like you,” he says.

And my heart pounds double-time. “I like you, too.” But even if he weren’t my boss…he’s a million miles out of my comfort zone. I’d never be enough for someone like him. Someone far more experienced than I am—in love and life. I’ve heard enough stories from Mateo, and I’ve seen him with enough different girls over the years to know Elliot Sax is a playboy and isn’t interested in anything serious.

“Sometime this week, though—I take that back—I know exactly when. On Wednesday morning when you presented me with a month-long agenda divided into three sections that included strategy, growth, and investor management—we became a team.”

A huge smile splits my face in two.

“And correct me if I’m wrong, but I think you’re happy at ZipMeds.”

“I am. Very.”

“So friends it is, with the caveat that I am your boss, and there’s a line there we have to be careful of.”

“Right,” I say, realizing he likes me, but he doesn’t like me. Which is for the best.

“I have no idea what you get paid, but I’ll look into it.”

“That’s not—”

“I also want to make your position permanent.”

“You don’t have—” I stop myself. “What did you say?” Before the grin taking over my face gets too big again, I need to hear that one more time.

“Here you go.” In my periphery, the bartender puts our drinks down. Without taking his eyes off mine, Elliot picks up our glasses. He hands me mine.

“Congratulations, Madison.”

“You want to hire me full-time?”

“If that’s what you want.”

“Yes, it’s what I want.”

“Then we have ourselves a deal.” He clinks his glass to mine, then takes a big gulp of his beer.

I watch his lips move, his throat work. It’s sexy and—I dart my gaze everywhere else but at his face while I take a sip from my tiny straw. One sip turns into two, turns into three. I’m just going to drink the whole yummy thing. When I lift my eyes to his, I find them lasered in on my mouth. My breasts grow suddenly heavy. I ache between my thighs. It’s like he can command my body to respond just to his regard. This is bad.

But feels so good.

Too Hard to Resist (Wherever You Go, #3)Too Hard to Resist by Robin Bielman
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book #3, in the Wherever You Go series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader enjoyment and understanding, I recommend reading this series in order.

Madison has looked everywhere for a job. Finally getting employed, she finder herself working for a friend of a friend she was attracted to. Elliot was already a non-starter, and with the job, it will never happen.

Elliot has never looked at Madison as a prospect for an assistant, nor as a romantic interest. Now with her in his life on a daily basis it is shaking up everything he has known. With office romance as a reason to be fired - is it enough to keep his hands to himself?

Sexy as always, the latest installment from this series delivers. The heat is intense from cover to cover as this amazing couple gets their story. Characters who have the banter, heat and what it takes to entertain make it all worthwhile.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review, by Netgalley and its publishers.

Tour Wide Giveaway:

To celebrate the release of TOO HARD TO RESIST by Robin Bielman, we’re giving away for a $25 Amazon gift card!

GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS:  Open internationally. One winner will be chosen to receive a $25 Amazon gift card (winner chosen at random). This giveaway is administered by Pure Textuality PR on behalf of Entangled Publishing.  Giveaway ends 4/27/2018 @ 11:59pm EST. Entangled Publishing will send one winning prize, Pure Textuality PR will deliver the other. Limit one entry per reader and mailing address. Duplicates will be deleted.  CLICK HERE TO ENTER!

This author Q and A is brought to us from Pure TextualityPR

What is the first book that made you cry?

I tend to read books that won’t make me cry, so the first one to do so was Ugly Love, I think. Oh my God, did I love that book. There are very few novels I’ve read a second time, but this is one of them – tears and all.

What is your writing Kryptonite?

There are a few things that can interrupt my writing – my dog Harry (who is too cute for words and loves to play), favorite TV shows that my hubby likes to watch with me, and coffee dates with friends. Friend + coffee = happy time away from my computer.

What other authors are you friends with, and how do they help you become a better writer?

I am so fortunate to have made the most wonderful friends while writing! I’m afraid I’ll accidentally leave someone out (I hope you know who you are and that I love you!), so I’m just going to mention one, Samanthe Beck. She is the best, and I am so lucky to call her friend. She has helped me become a better writer through our talks about character, plot and conflict, reading drafts of my books, offering the best help and or solution when I’m stuck (and when I just need to keep going), and basically being beside me on this crazy, wonderful writing journey. She gets me, and that’s a gift I treasure. We’ve just turned in our first co-authored book, and I can’t wait for readers to meet our hero and heroine! Writing with Sam was amazing, and I hope to do it again.

Do you want each book to stand on its own, or are you trying to build a body of work with connections between each book?

All of my books can standalone, but are part of different series, with connections between family or friends.

If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?

Oh my gosh! I woul tell her to write romance novels! I loved writing growing up, and did a different kind of writing after college, so I wish I’d discovered my love of writing books sooner.

What kind of research do you do, and how long do you spend researching before beginning a book?

I do often research before starting a book, usually to learn more about my hero or heroine’s occupation. Sometimes that requires a lot of research, other times a little. I’ll also research places. While my most recent series takes place in Los Angeles (which I’m very familiar with), previous books have taken place in fictional towns based on real places. Making up a town means I can do whatever I want there, but I like for it to resemble somewhere readers can hopefully identify with.

How many hours a day do you write?

This varies depending on my work schedule and how close I am to my deadline. ;)

How do you select the names of your characters?

Names are super important to me! And I love to use ones that aren’t very common. I keep an eye out for interesting names during the credits of TV shows, look up names online at baby name sites, and write down names that catch my attention in magazines.

If you didn’t write, what would you do for work?

I do work part-time doing something I love. I’ve got a medical background and currently work for my local school district teaching CPR classes.

Do you read your book reviews? How do you deal with bad or good ones?

I used to read them all the time, but don’t anymore. I do read the ones where a reader or blogger tags me, since those tend to be only good ones. I love those! LOL They always put a smile on my face and I’m so happy that I’ve made someone else feel good for a little while. I’ve definitely been upset over reviews in the past, so that’s why I try not to look anymore. I am grateful to everyone who reads my books, though, and each reader is allowed their opinion, so when I think of it like that, it’s easier. I will say I’ve definitely grown a thicker skin over the years.

Do you hide any secrets in your books that only a few people will find?

No, but I totally should! May have to start doing this. ☺

What is your favorite childhood book?

The Velveteen Rabbit was my favorite as a young child – and I still have it!

Does your family support your career as a writer?

My family has been amazingly supportive. I wouldn’t be here without the confidence my husband has in me, his love, his encouragement, and his patience during those weeks when my laptop gets way more attention than he does. My mom is also my biggest cheerleader and tells all her friends about my books.

How long on average does it take you to write a book?

On average it takes me 3-4 months to write a book.

About the Author:

When not attached to her laptop, USA Today Bestselling Author Robin Bielman can almost always be found with her nose in a book. A California girl, the beach is her favorite place for fun and inspiration. Her fondness for swoon-worthy heroes who flirt and stumble upon the girl they can’t live without jumpstarts most of her story ideas.

She loves to go on adventures, and has skydived, scuba dived, parasailed, gotten lost in the wilderness (and only suffered a gazillion bug bites for it) hiked to waterfalls, and swam with dolphins. In her spare time she also likes to put her treadmill to good use while watching her favorite TV shows, take hikes with her hubby, indulge her sweet tooth, and play sock tug of war with her cute, but sometimes naughty dog, Harry.

She dreams of traveling to faraway places and loves to connect with readers. Keep in touch and sign up for her newsletter on her website at http://robinbielman.com

Author Links:

website facebook twitter goodreads Amazon icon

This promotion is brought to you by Pure Textuality PR.
PTPR New Logo - Email 2

review 2018-04-12 07:10
Blog Tour w/Review - The Rules Of Rebellion

About The Rules of Rebellion:

1. Skinny dip (her idea)
2. Prank someone (his idea)
3. Stargaze (her idea)
4. Kiss someone (his idea)

Leo Zimmerman has had a crush on his curvy best friend Kylie Jenkins since forever, so When he discovers the girl with a flair for baking has a newfound plan to rebel against her overbearing parents, he’s determined to be the one to help her carry it out. Who better than a self-proclaimed rebel like himself to show her the ropes of letting loose?

Sure, taking her to her first high school party, helping her sneak out of the house, or watching a sunset together isn’t exactly a hardship, but much harder is masking his feelings the more time they spend together. And when he suggests adding “kiss a boy” to Kylie’s plan and she accepts…suddenly all his dreams seem to be coming true.

But Leo’s got a secret that could change everything between them, and it’s only a matter of time before it comes to the surface.

Buylinks: https://entangledpublishing.com/the-rules-of-rebellion.html

Her dimples popped into place, her smile so bright it about knocked me senseless. She bounced a bit on her tiptoes, and for one hopeful second I thought she’d maybe hug me. Unfortunately, she reined in her enthusiasm.

“That’s the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me,” she said. “I’ve got to run. My sister is probably pacing in front of my car by now. See you later.”

She scurried off, and I was disappointed the conversation had ended so quickly. I didn’t mind watching her walk away, though. I loved how the girl filled out a pair of jeans. She had more bounce in her step than most of the cheerleaders. Kylie was just plain…perky. She always seemed to be happy and smiling. I’d suspected Kylie was one of those rare people who was always fun to be around. Spending time with her these past few months had proven I wasn’t wrong.

She finally rounded the corner, slipping from my view. As I twisted back around, something crinkled beneath my foot. On the floor, directly where we’d been talking, was a pink slip of paper. It looked suspiciously similar to the one that had been sticking out of Kylie’s notebook earlier today.

I swiped it off the floor as I cast another glance down the hallway. It was too late to call after her. I’d have to give it back to her later. I reflexively glanced at the page, assuming it was a recipe, but wanting to be sure it wasn’t something important. Something she might need immediately.

Senior Checklist.

I glanced down the hallway again, confirming that she was out of sight and that she hadn’t realized she dropped the paper and was coming back. The hallway was clearing out, most of us anxious to get out of here at the end of the day.

With no sign of Kylie, I leaned against my locker and glanced at the sheet in my hand again. I was expecting to see items like Choose date and time for graduation party. Or Tour college campus.

I did not expect to see the items that were actually listed.

• Senior Checklist
    Skinny dip (sort of)
    Sneak out (but don’t get caught)
    Prank someone (nothing destructive)
    Go to a party (no drinking)
    Kiss a boy (finally!)
    Watch a sunset (so romantic)

If I’d had any idea her list was going to be so private, I wouldn’t have read it. But once I’d seen it, I couldn’t exactly un-see it.

So I read it again.

The Rules of RebellionThe Rules of Rebellion by Amity Hope
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Leo has been in love with Kylie since they were younger. He is afraid to bring it up but knows he must do it soon. She has her eye on someone else and he could miss his chance.

Kylie is really put on the spot when her sister infers to her friend that they should go out. She is not sure what to do now. All she thinks about is Leo. Where to go from here?

This was an amazing story that I could not put down. I loved it all. The humor, the banter, the friendships.... it was just so good. I am new to this author, but you can bet I will be catching up.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review.

GIVEAWAY:

a Rafflecopter giveaway

About Amity Hope:

Amity lives in beautiful northern Minnesota with her two sons, two cats and their Rottweiler.

She has a degree in elementary education and worked in that field for ten years before deciding to self-publish.

Her first self-published novel, Twisted, was listed by Amazon as a Top 100 Kids & Teens Kindle Book of 2012. It hit Amazon's Teen & Young Adult Contemporary Romance Best Sellers List in several countries. Truths and Dares held the #1 position on Amazon's Best Sellers in Teen & Young Adult Contemporary Romance eBooks in the UK.

If she's not writing or spending time with her boys, she's most likely reading.

Author Links:

Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmityHopeAuthor
Author Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Amity-Hope-Author-Page-134913686647605
Author Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amityhopeauthor
Author Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/amityhope
Author Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6428483.Amity_Hope

review 2018-04-07 12:01
Review Tour - Hot Daddy

HOT DADDY (Billionaire Bachelors #2)
By Lila Monroe
Releasing April 2nd – all platforms
Standalone

Welcome to the Billionaire Bachelors series, where the sexiest men in the city are about to meet their match…

Playboy CEO, Cal McAdams, lives life in the fast lane: hot women, hotter deals, and… a fake fiancee? I signed on to help reform his reckless image and win custody of his god-children, but I wasn’t expecting to come face-to-face (and mouth-to-mouth) with my wild Vegas hook-up from three years ago.

AKA, 6”3 of tanned muscle, sharp suits, and ‘undress me’ eyes.

AAKA, the best thigh-clenching, bed-shaking sex of my life.

AAAKA, the man who couldn’t be more off-limits if he had a uranium belt wrapped around his, um, assets.

I’ve never been one to break the rules, but Cal has me wanting to rip them up - and roll around naked on the scrap paper. But with just three weeks to turn this bachelor into a DILF, can we keep our crazy chemistry from derailing his plans? Or will gold-digging relatives, rambunctious pre-teens, and a little thing called love leave us both crashed out of the race?

Find out in the new sexy, hilarious romantic comedy from Lila Monroe!

Amazon | Amazon UK | Amazon AU

iBooks | Kobo | B&N

EXCERPT:

CAL POV

I bring the rest of the dirty dishes over to the sink, and we work in companionable silence for a few minutes, Jules rinsing plates before handing them to me to set in the dishwasher.

See? Nothing sexy about dirty dishes.

“Great stacking, Cal,” she says, looking surprised.

“What, you think I don’t know how to load a dishwasher?” I make a face. “I’m not completely useless.”

“Well, no,” she allows, tilting her head to the side. “Not completely.”

“Oh, you think you’re funny,” I say, reaching over to dip my fingers in the suds before flicking them in her direction.

“I am,” she says, flicking me back. “And don’t start.”

“Start what?” I ask, reaching over and splashing more. But this time, the water hits her square on, soaking her T-shirt so the thin cotton goes translucent. Clinging to her curves, and the outline of her bra.

Okay, so apparently dirty dishes can get sexy, after all.

Jules clears her throat and grabs a hooded sweatshirt from the back of a chair and pulls it on—zipping all the way to her chin. “You good to finish in here?” she asks, looking flustered.

I nod. Down, boy. “You go put your feet up.”

“You don’t have to ask twice.”

Jules exits the kitchen, fast, and I sigh. Kissing her back at HQ was a massive mistake . . . which left me with a massive hard-on for the rest of the afternoon. I couldn’t help it. Something about Jules is dangerously kissable.

And lickable.

And definitely fuckable.

I scowl at the dishcloths. I’ve never had a problem keeping my hands to myself before, and if I wanted to get a workout, I have plenty of options. I may not be living the wild playboy lifestyle anymore, but that doesn’t mean I’m a monk.

But Jules is off limits.

Which is probably why I’m going crazy over here trying not to notice the way she bites her lower lip when she’s thinking . . . or how her jeans fit way too well.
And if I even let myself start to remember how she felt in Vegas, bucking against me, begging for more—

Fuck, I’m going to need a damn cold shower twice a day at this rate.

Hot Daddy (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)Hot Daddy by Lila Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book #2, in the Billionaire Bachelors series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. to avoid spoilers and to have better understanding of this series, I recommend reading this in order.

Cal and Jules have a secret and sexy history. When they come face to face again it shocks them both. It also ignites the passion they left behind.

Jules wants to help Cal. He is coming to mean a lot to her. Can she risk her heart and use her head at the same time? It could be the future will be worth it.

This sexy story started off with a little unexpected bit of flashbacks. I am not one to usually like them - do not hate on me it is just a personal opinion - and this book just blew me away. I loved the story, the sexy times, the humor, all of it. I found it a book with a story that I could not put down.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

VERY IRRESISTIBLE PLAYBOY (Billionaire Bachelors #1) – available now.

Amazon  | iBooks | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | Kobo | GooglePlay

About the Author:

Combining her passions for books, sex, and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote her first romantic comedy, The Billionaire Bargain, in 2015 and hasn’t stopped since. She loves writing about smart alpha men, and the strong and sassy women who try to tame them.

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Website | Amazon Author Page | Newsletter

review 2018-03-27 07:10
Review Tour - Fast Burn

From New York Times bestselling author Lori Foster, comes FAST BURN —the fourth standalone novel in her Body Armor Series!

For the men of the Body Armor agency, the only thing more dangerous than the job they do is the risk of losing their hearts. Don’t miss Brand and Sahara’s epic story. Grab your copy today!

FAST BURN Synopsis:

For the woman who’s his perfect match, he’s willing to break the rules…

The moment Brand Berry meets beautiful, driven Sahara Silver, the connection between them is electric. It’s also something he can’t pursue. Sahara wants him, sure—to join Body Armor, where his MMA skills, size, and cocky attitude make him perfect for her elite crew of bodyguards. For Sahara, the agency always comes first, and Brand needs more. Yet when she’s kidnapped by men searching for her missing brother, he doesn’t hesitate.

Somewhere along the way, flirting with Brand for the sake of business turned very personal. Despite his refusal to join Body Armor, it’s Brand who steps up when she needs him most. Now there’s no more time for games, and no point denying the hunger they both feel. They’ll escape together or not at all. But if they survive, can Sahara finally surrender control to claim this blazing passion?

Order FAST BURN here!

Amazon | Kindle | Barnes & Noble

B-A-M | IndieBound Google Play |

iBooks | Kobo | Audible | Goodreads

Brand smoothed a tendril of thick, light brown hair that had escaped her pins. “You okay?”

That got her stepping quickly away. “Yes, of course.”

She brushed her palms against the tight material of her skirt over her thighs. “It was only a kiss.”

For some reason, it annoyed him that she downplayed the impact. “A kiss that had you crawling all over me, and you damn near yanked out my hair.”

Her eyes widened even more…and then she laughed. “We did get a little carried away.”

“A little,” he agreed, still nettled. Could she really be less affected than he was? Or was she hiding behind her usual cool persona?

“I’m fine.” She reached up to remove his sunglasses, then stroked her fingers through his hair. “But did I hurt you?"

Her touch ignited him all over again. Dangerous. He’d known that about her within minutes of their first introduction. Catching her wrists, he lowered her hands—but then couldn’t let go.

And she didn’t pull away. After a long look, she said, “We could…discuss this more tonight.”

Hell of a suggestion, but he’d damn near lost it in her office with Enoch just outside the door. If he had her alone, no way in hell would he be able to keep his hands off her. So he shook his head and explained, “I’m meeting the guys at a bar tonight.”

One slender brow arched up. “My guys?”

Did she think she owned them? “If you mean Leese, Justice and Miles, yeah, they’ll be there, but arriving at different times. I think Leese is between assignments, right? And both Miles and Justice should finish up for the day in time to join us.”

“Us?”

“A halfdozen other fighters, some of their wives. You’ve met most of them.”

She nodded. “Will you be going to that quaint little hometown place, Rowdy’s?”

Damn it, did she plan to crash the party? Actually, how the hell did she know about Rowdy’s? He thought about asking her, but decided he’d be better off getting out of there. “That’s the plan, yeah.”

She waited, but when he said nothing more, she briefly looked wounded before giving him a cool smile. “Have fun then.” She went back behind her desk and turned on the monitor to her PC in clear dismissal. “Do let me know if you change your mind.”

“I won’t.” But he didn’t like being dismissed. “My sunglasses?”

As if she forgot she held them, she looked at her hand in surprise. “Oh sorry.”

Nonchalant, she leaned forward, offering them to him without getting up, her attention still on the monitor.

Proving he had a perverse streak a mile wide, Brand let his fingers slowly graze hers as he took the glasses.

Her startled gaze flew to his face, but she only grinned, once again in full control.

“Wicked, that’s what you are.” She fluttered her fingers at him. “Thanks for stopping by.”

And she went back to staring at the screen.

Left with nothing else to do, Brand walked out. That meeting hadn’t gone as planned, but then nothing with Sahara ever did.

He knew he’d done the right thing.

So then why did it feel like he’d been kicked in the chest?

Fast Burn (Body Armor, #4)Fast Burn by Lori Foster
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book #4, in the Body Armor series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader understanding, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this series in order.

Sahara wants to hire Brand. She has made no secret in her pursuit. What she may have forgotten to tell herself, however, was how attracted to him she was. She never actually gets involved with those she works with. So how to work this out?

Brand has turned Sahara down repeatedly. Now, he has a plan that he thinks will work to get them together. Only he forgot to factor in the Sahara brand of bossy. She is a take charge woman - even when you do not work for her.

This book was such a joy to read. You feel the heat rising right off the bat in the very first chapter. This book truly lives up to its name as the story - and the romance - heats up at a quickening pace. True to the series, there is a story that will keep your heart pounding, (mine did) and take you to the very end with every spark.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

And don’t miss the first standalone novels in the Body Armor Series!

UNDER PRESSURE HARD JUSTICE CLOSE CONTACT

Moonlight Rendezvous – Review & Excerpt

Renee Entress's Blog – Review & Excerpt

Shannon’s Book Blog – Review & Excerpt

About Lori Foster:

Since first publishing in January 1996, Lori Foster has become a USA Today, Publisher’s Weekly and New York Times bestselling author. Lori has published through a variety of houses, including Kensington, St. Martin’s, Harlequin, Silhouette, Samhain, and Berkley/Jove. She is currently published with HQN. Visit her online at LoriFoster.com.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER |

GOODREADS | PINTEREST | YOUTUBE

review 2018-03-18 07:10
Blog Tour w/Review - Virgin Territory

Practice Makes Perfect

Patrick “Patch” Donnelly has what it takes to be the best goalie in the NHL…if only he could learn to control his temper. When Coach orders him to get his head in the game with private yoga classes, Patch isn’t having it. There’s no way this tough Boston guy would be caught dead downward dog-ing his way to inner peace. But if he refuses, he risks his starting position and the dream he sacrificed everything for, including joining the priesthood.

Yoga instructor Margot Kowalski is over men. After yet another toxic relationship, she’s eager to forget love and focus on growing her business. Doing the Hellions head coach a favor by helping out a troubled player can’t hurt, and it might give her career a high-profile boost. But free-spirited Margot is soon charming the pants off Patch. Literally. Her sassy combination of sweet and sexy proves irresistible to the goalie. Before Patch can give into temptation though, he’ll have to confess his biggest secret:

He’s a virgin.

But Patch is hiding more than sexual inexperience, and his dark past soon threatens to destroy his shot at true love.

About the Book:

Virgin Territory by Lia Riley

Series: Hellions Angels

Genre: Adult, Contemporary Romance

Publisher: Avon Impulse

Publication Date: March 6, 2018

Amazon  |  Avon Romance  |  Barnes & Noble  |  Google Play  |  iBooks

Margot stood on tiptoe, both hands clutching the front of his t-shirt, and kissed him full on the mouth. Their ragged breaths mingled a moment. He tasted the brown sugar in her lipgloss before she broke free, pressing a quick second kiss to the tip of his nose.

“Go to bed,” she whispered, clearing her throat and stepping back. “And have a great game tomorrow.”

It took every last shred of Patch’s willpower not to close the space again, to consume her. “There’s something else you should know.”

“Shoot.”

“I’m not going to get a lick of sleep if you leave.”

“If I stay, you won’t sleep either,” she shot back, shrugging into her jacket.

“I’ll take those odds.”

She shook her head slowly as if with reluctance. “I’ve got to fold. “Goodnight.”

He took her hand and held it between his own. Her skin was cooler than his. He didn’t like that. He wanted to tuck her against him, warm her up. “Do me a favor and call when you get home. I want to know you got back safe, especially driving on that spare.”

“It’s been a long time since anyone has cared if I got home,” she said with a smile.

“Careful, you might be turning into a gentleman.”

“Don’t get carried away. The things that I want to do to you are far from gentlemanly,” he said in a husky tone.

She rocked her head back and unleashed a frustrated moan. “Quit leading me into temptation. I’m trying to respect your virtue here.”

“My virtue can take a long jump off a short fucking bridge.”

“That might be. But . . .if we end up taking that jump. I want it to be special. That’s important. I want you to feel special.”

Blood rushed to his ears. “Funny, I feel the same way about you.”

“Then we’re in agreement and I’m leaving.” A wicked gleam entered her gaze. “But while you wait for my call, slip into something more comfortable.”

“Like?”

“Nothing at all.”

She blew a kiss, pirouetted, and was gone.

From VIRGIN TERRITORY.  Used with permission of Avon Impulse. Copyright © 2018 by Lia Riley.

Virgin Territory (Hellions Angels, #3)Virgin Territory by Lia Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book #3, in the Hellions Angels series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. To avoid spoilers, and understand the series, I recommend reading this great series in order.

Patrick AKA "Patch" is an amazing hockey player. He also has a temper. This time it may cost him all he holds dear, unless he is willing to meet a certain sexy female in the middle.

Margot is more than willing to help Patch learn the yoga secrets that can help him stay calm. What she doesn't know is in around her he is anything but calm. If she can reach him on another level, she can save his whole career.

This book was amazing! The emotions felt so real. I loved their banter. The pace of the book was nice and steady. The heat and sexy times felt like the author just turned up the thermostat - cause it was HOT!

***This book was given in exchange for an honest review only by its publisher and Edelweiss.

Pinspirations!

Check out Lia Riley's Pinterest board for VIRGIN TERRITORY!

Tour Wide Giveaway:

To celebrate the release of VIRGIN TERRITORY, we’re giving away five paperback copies of HEAD COACH by Lia Riley!

GIVEAWAY TERMS & CONDITIONS:  Open to US shipping addresses only. Five winners will each receive a paperback copy of Head Coach by Lia Riley.  This giveaway is administered by Pure Textuality PR on behalf of Avon Romance.  Giveaway ends 3/18/2018 @ 11:59pm EST. Avon Romance will send the winning copies out to the winner directly. Limit one entry per reader and mailing address.  Duplicates will be deleted.  CLICK HERE TO ENTER!

About Lia Riley:

After studying at the University of Montana-Missoula, Lia Riley scoured the world armed only with a backpack, overconfidence and a terrible sense of direction. She counts shooting vodka with a Ukranian mechanic in Antarctica, sipping yerba mate with gauchos in Chile and swilling fourex with stationhands in Outback Australia among her accomplishments.

Author Links

website facebook twitter goodreads Amazon icon

This post is brought to you by:

PTPR New Logo - Email 2