Gmail is a reliable mailing service has a notable feature to recover a forgotten password. Some people Forgot Gmail password and need to access the account. They need to log in the Gmail account for accessing the password.
How to recover Gmail account with verification code?
You can easily recover your Gmail account with the verification code for your account with this process.
- Open a web browser of your choice and visit the Gmail website.
- In the Sign In section, enter the phone or email of the Gmail account.
- Choose the Forgot Password option for launching the account recovery.
- Select the recovery phone number or email ID as your account recovery methods.
- Here, you need to click on the Send button to receive your verification code of the account.
- Enter that code to claim the ownership of the account to the Gmail.
- Create a new password of your account and confirm it.
- How to recover Gmail account without verification code?
Use this process to recover an account without verification code.
Visit the Gmail website and launch the account recovery by selecting forgot password.
- Select a trusted device as a recovery method.
- Get confirmation notification of your Gmail account.
- Verify the notification and enter a new Gmail account password.
- Re-enter the new password to confirm it.
If unable to recover the Forgot Gmail Password, contact Gmail customer service for more information.