logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: gianadarling
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-05-13 13:53
SLOTH an #EliteSeven novel by @Giana darling IS LIVE!!

Idle hands are the best tools for the devil’s work.

SLOTH BY GIANA DARLING

AN ELITE SEVEN IS LIVE!

I don’t give a fuck.
Not about money or fame, beauty or power. I’ve had all those things since birth, and trust me, they’re a fucking snooze.
I don’t give a fuck about anyone, not even myself.
Until my father proves evil can exist in the most holy of places.
For the first time ever, something like interest stirs in my soul.
He wants me to enroll at St. Augustine.
Join The Elite.
Court the virginal daughter of Archbishop Savoie.
Prove that I’m worth the family name?
I’ll do it all.
And I’ll do it so well, no one will know what’s coming.
People are so quick to underestimate the wicked and lazy.
They forget idle hands are the best tools for the devil’s work.

The Elite Seven

7 AUTHORS.
7 STORIES.
7 DEADLY SINS.

Since 1942, The Elite Seven Society have created and guided influential leaders, molding the country into something better. This society was birthed by Malcom Benedict, II who wanted more for Americans.  More wealth.  More influence.  More power. Some leaders have the skills, but not the influence, and that simply wasn’t fair according to Mr. Benedict. He invested his own money and time to construct a society that bred the best of the best, year after year.
But to be the best, you must be ruthless.
Good leaders make sacrifices.  Sometimes the sacrifices are hard, but the rewards are plentiful.  Mr. Benedict made sure to indulge these leaders with their utmost desires.  A devout Catholic himself, he designed a society that rewarded his leaders with the sins that were frowned upon.  If they were giving up love and happiness and joy for the betterment of the country, they deserved something in its stead.
Pride, Envy, Wrath, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, and Lust.
Choosing leaders for this society means that it takes intense focus.  Only seven are to be selected, and the investments and time are showered upon the new seven chosen every four years.  The predecessors of each group of seven choose people who fit the sin that will mold them into who they are needed to be in the future—what America needs them to be.  This is after a detailed study of many potential candidates.  The university’s acting dean behaves as a liaison for the society bringing the college applicants to the predecessors so that the selection may begin.  The society members who are going out will bring forth a candidate that the society votes on and approves.
After they are chosen, the initiates are given a token and an invitation to initiation.  The initiation will be a test to their character and ability to do what’s right for the betterment of the society.  Once the initiates pass their test, they are discreetly branded with the mark of the society, and are groomed through challenges during the course of their elite education to breed them into the influential people they were meant to be.
Once in The Elite Seven, there is no getting out. The money and power are their reward. Should they choose to stray or break the rules, the society strips them of everything.  Anything they once had will be removed.  Opportunities will never arise.  They will no longer have the support of the society.  To this day, there have been no known occurrences of anyone from the society having to be banished.  This elite group of people are what every young man and woman aspire to be a part of.  While the group is a secret society, they are whispered about amongst the privileged folks in the country.  Anyone who is anyone knows of the group and secretly hopes it’s their son or daughter who are selected, for good fortune is showered on the family for decades to come.

Lust: NOW LIVE

I was born with wealth, athletic ability, and looks that could melt the panties off a nun.
I had a clear path to success.
Until fate dealt me a cruel blow, leaving me empty and in need of purpose.
My only focus now is to become part of The Elite—a secret society in one of the most prestigious colleges in the world.
But everything comes at a price, and with The Elite, you have to earn your place.
Lucky for me, being sinful is in my DNA.
The only obstacle to full initiation is my task: seduce the un-seducible, the forbidden, and lure her with the sins of the flesh.
Easy for a man like me…in theory.
She started as my task, but what happens when the lines between lust and love blur, and the need for power rages war with the need for her?
Accept your sin wisely, for the tasks given to earn your place are not for the weak—they’re for The Elite.
This is my life, my chance, my legacy.
I am Rhett Masters.
I am Lust.

Purchase LUST by Ker Dukey NOW

Pride: NOW LIVE

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
But who said the devil was a he?
In my world, she was out to cause havoc on all our lives.
She’ll use the one thing I care most about to control me—force me into her Elite world, filled with sin, deceit, and power. And under her spell, I’ll lead a sinister brotherhood of seven at one of the most prestigious universities in New Orleans.
Seven tasks set forth by the devil herself, promising nothing less than the forbidden fruit of power. What they don’t understand is it will all end in bloodshed and regret.
They call me the alpha. The one in charge. The one with pride bigger than any task I could be given. And my pride won’t let me be anywhere but at the top of the food chain until she gives me what I truly want.
My task is Meghan Thorne.
She’s too pure for me to touch, too good for me to ruin—and the only thing standing in my way to freedom.
Accept your sin wisely, for the tasks given to earn your place are not for the weak...they’re for The Elite.
As they say, pride comes before the fall.
I am Mason Blackwell.
I am Pride.

Wrath: NOW LIVE

I’m a motherless son to a father who hates me. Fury has lived and breathed in my black heart for so long, it’s a part of my soul now. The only thing that’s ever mattered to me is protecting my twin sister, Sabella, from my father’s temper.
So when the chance to join a secret society presents itself, there’s no question I’ll do whatever it takes to become a member and earn my place in the ranks of only the most Elite.
With a taste for the deviant, I’m drawn to the darkest of desires, and no one ever leaves my bed unscathed.
My task: seduce Patience Noelle, St. Augustine’s sweetheart and the mayor’s beloved daughter—then break her heart.
Sinning is what I live for, and deviance is my passion. Failing has never been an option.
But what happens when my sin becomes my curse—when destroying the only woman I’ve ever wanted is my key to protecting my sister?
This isn’t just my chance, it’s my legacy and reckoning.
I am Samuel Gunner.
I am WRATH

Purchase WRATH by Claire C. Riley

Envy: NOW LIVE

It was temptation that broke the sinner.
People say I have everything.
They’re wrong.
I may have looks, money, and privilege, but I don’t have the one thing that really matters, the one thing I crave: a woman with eyes only for me.
I’m searching for my woman—one who will fall to her knees because I’m her king. She’ll wear the crown of my tarnished name, and long for me when I’m not near. And when I am close, she’ll be naked across my lap, feeling the sting of my palm across her milky skin.
You could say I’m a sinner because I’d do anything to have the perfect woman—compliant to my every need and whim—and I’m envious of every couple who walks around naive to the luxury they have.
That’s why I joined The Elite, the most prestigious brotherhood in the south.
It’s the one place that will give me what I cannot have.
Only…the task assigned to me is too much for my jealous eyes.
Those who envy have no peace.
My name is Sabastian Westbrook.
I am Envy.

Envy by M.N. Forgy

Gluttony: NOW LIVE!

My life has been served to me on a gold platter to be devoured by my silver spoon.
Money, money, and more money. It’s the backbone of the Goddard name. I’m the only son, so it’s all mine for the taking.
But sometimes money isn’t enough. I always want more, yet nothing seems to satisfy me.
My father has made sure I become a part of The Elite Seven. Where most candidates are chosen, I was given my place. Everything comes at a price, though. Luckily, I can afford any price—no one has more money than God.
The Elite Seven have their initiations. My assignment is personal and beneath me: steal a car and send a warning. It’ll hurt my best friend in the process, but we both made a pact going into this. There’s no line we won’t cross.
My task makes an ugly turn and I nearly take a life. Such a small, unimportant person—someone no one would even notice was gone. She’s a problem my money and power can easily sweep under the rug.
It’s what my father wants. It’s what my brothers want. But when she finally opens those big, innocent brown eyes, I realize I’ve found what I’ve been searching for my entire life. I don’t want my little problem to disappear…I want to keep her.
Money is my legacy, but I want something money can’t buy.
I am Baxter Samuel Goddard V.
I am Gluttony.
Purchase GLUTTONY by K. Webster

SLOTH: NOW LIVE!

I don’t give a fuck.
I don’t give a fuck about anyone, not even myself.
Until my father proves evil can exist in the most holy of places. For the first time ever, something like interest stirs in my soul.
He wants me to enroll at St. Augustine.
Join The Elite.
Court the virginal daughter of Archbishop Savoie.
Prove to him I’m worth the family name.
I’ll do it all.
And I’ll do it so well, no one will know what’s coming. People are so quick to underestimate the wicked and lazy.
They forget idle hands are the best tools for the devil’s work.
Purchase Sloth by Giana Darling

GREED: Releasing May 20th
I’m hungry.
My greed is insatiable.
I’m a slave to the need. The drive for more. For everything.
Once I decide I want something, the greed for it consumes me.
I want answers.
I want justice.
I want vengeance.
I want HER.

My best friend and his sister—the girl I vowed could trust in me and whom I would always protect—dropped off the map two years ago. My own father pledged assurances that they'd been living a life they deserved.

Lies. Lies. Lies.
Hell hath no fury like a man who has no fucks to give and a mission to fulfill his promise.

I may be a greedy sonofabitch, but I’m also a loyal one. Cross me or my brothers, and I’ll come for your throat. And my teeth are razor sharp.

When I discover the corruption running deep within my own bloodline, I take a stand to right the wrongs. I had no idea their darkness would lead me to the light—to her.

The Lust I have for her will keep me grounded.
The Wrath for those who betrayed us will ignite the fight inside me.
And the Greed for victory will consume our enemies in a tidal wave of Hell’s fury.

They say the three gates of Hell are Lust, Wrath, and Greed.
Well, open up, motherfuckers…Daddy’s home.
I am Micah Dixon.
I am Greed.
GREED By Ker Dukey & K.Webster

review 2019-03-29 13:25
ENTHRALLED by Giana Darling

ENTHRALLED (THE ENSLAVED DUET #1) BY GIANA DARLING Release Date: March 29, 2019

AVAILABLE NOW! Special Price $2.99! FREE in KU! (((BUY LINKS COMING SOON)))

Blurb: It was the biggest day of my life.
I know most people say that about something joyous; a graduation, a wedding ceremony, the birth of their
first child. My situation was a little different.
Sure, it was my eighteenth birthday, but it was also the day that I was sold.
Sold to a man with hair like a crown of gold and eyes blacker than the darkest pits of Hell.
He bought me to own me, to control me, and to use me as a means to an end.
I was his tool and his weapon.
And through it all, somehow, I also became his salvation.

Excerpt: I was locked in the dark but it was more than an absence of light. It was the blackness of my own solitude, the quantum hole at the center of my soul that was slowly sucking away at everything that made me me.
I tried to write an encyclopedia of Cosima facts to cement my sense of self in the chaos of night that had become my life.
Cosima Ruth Lombardi.
Born August 2nd 1998 in Naploi, Italia to Caprice Maria Lombardi and Seamus Patrick Moore.
My favourite colour was wine red, captured in a glass and held over rich, warm candlelight.
I loved poppies best of all flowers because they reminded me of me in a way that was narcissistic but true. They were bold as blood, stark against the softer colours of the traditional Italian countryside. They demanded notice and received it. But their beauty was short-lived and fragile as the thin silk of their petals. They fell to bits within a week and scattered on the wind.
I felt very much like one of those black centered blooms, falling apart with every breath I took without even one witness to my dematerialization.
He wanted me like this.
Lost like decaying particles in a petri dish.
I didn’t have to hear his British accented voice clipping the words into neat little explanations to understand why.
He wanted me broken.
A beautiful, hollow shell to break open and f*ck into.

AVAILABLE NOW! Special Price $2.99!
FREE in KU!
AMAZON US: https://amzn.to/2HOnuq3
AMAZON UK: amzn.to/2TEI9i5
AMAZON CA: amzn.to/2uAK7G8
AMAZON AU: amzn.to/2I13eRI

About the Author: Giana Darling is a Top 40 Amazon Best Selling Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently lives in beautiful British Columbia where she spends time riding on the back of her man's bike, baking pies, and reading snuggled up with her cat Persephone. She loves to hear from readers so please contact her at gianadarling[at]gmail.com if you have any questions or comments.

Subscribe to Giana’s Newsletter: https://bit.ly/2Ejqln2

My Review
 5 Stars
ENTHRALLED by Giana Darling is book One in The Enslaved Series.  This is the start of the story for Cosima Lombardi and Alexander Davenport, the Earl of Thornton, and is a spin off of the The Evolution of Sin Series.  I enjoyed this book more since I had read (and loved!) that series but I did think it could be made a standalone book.
Cosima on her 18th birthday was sold for 5 years to pay for her father's debt.  This opened her to the world of Master/Slave with Alexander being her Master.  I am a big fan of Ms. Darling writing this was a must read for me.  It is a dark story and may not be for everyone, but for me it kept me turning pages.  I need more of their story and can't wait for the next installment.
Loved it!

review 2018-11-26 13:27
Good Gone Bad by Giana Darling

Title: Good Gone Bad
Series: The Fallen Men Series #3
Author: Giana Darling
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: November 23, 2018

They say one action doesn’t define you.  I killed a man. Stabbed him in the neck and licked the blood off my lips after I did it.

Still, one action doesn’t define you.

I could have called anyone. My father, the Prez of The Fallen MC, our family lawyer, my best friend, Lila, or my brother, King.

I didn’t.

Instead, I called Lionel Danner, the police officer renowned for taking down the Nightstalkers MC. The man who had been my father’s arch nemesis for decades. The man who hated everything I stood for. A man who had disappeared from my life without explanation three years ago.

I called him.

And maybe one action doesn’t define you, but killing a bad man and calling in the good changed my life and it sure as hell changed his.

The third book in the Fallen Men Series. A standalone featuring Harleigh Rose and Officer Lionel Danner.

Author Lee Piper - “So yeah, Good Gone Bad is hot AF. But it’s also more than that. It’s layered, multifaceted, and above all, beautifully written.”

Musings of the Modern Belle - “Good Gone Bad is not just a super steamy romance, it is not just a suspenseful story about taking down a corrupt MC, it is a reflection of how humans aren’t just good or bad. It is a look at how we are both, how we can find our match in another, someone who just inherently gets you. It is about living wild and free while still having limits and being able to surrender and submit for those you love. It is an epic ride I implore you to take. Giana and Danner and Rosie won’t let you down.”

Author R. Scarlett - “I am so so in love with this book and Giana's talent for creating addicting stories and beautiful complex characters.”

Giana Darling is a Canadian romance writer who specializes in the taboo and angsty side of love and romance. She currently travels Europe with her best friend, an overstuffed suitcase and a mission to eat and drink as much French, Italian and Greek food as possible. While lounging on white beaches, drinking sangria on patios and sleeping in villas, she is hard at work on Cosima Lombardi’s dark romance, The Enslaved Duet, coming summer 2018!

HOSTED BY:
 My Review:
4.5 Stars
Good Gone Bad by Giana Darling is book Three in The Fallen Men series. This is the story of Lionel Danner and Harleigh Rose 'HR'. HR is the sister to King Kyle Garro who was the main character in 'Lessons in Corruption' book 1 and the daughter of Zeus Garro the main character in 'Welcome to the Dark Side' book 2. I have read the previous books (and Loved Them!) but feel you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Danner was there for King and HR when their father went to jail. But about three years ago he left their lives. Now in the present day, HR is in need of help but not wanting to call her family who would cover things up but instead wanted to call Danner who she felt would do the honest thing. HR learns he has been undercover to take down another MC Group that her ex boyfriend was in. HR goes forward to help bring down that same group.
I am a huge fan of Ms. Darling's writing so I try to grab her books up. This one I read in one sitting of course causing a book hangover but I couldn't stop reading it even when I tried. I did lower some starts to from 5 to 4.5 just because of a personal preference with book hero/boyfriend...not because of anything else.

review 2018-04-23 13:35
Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling

Title: Welcome to the Dark Side
Series: The Fallen Men Series #2
Author: Giana Darling
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: April 20, 2018

I was a good girl.

I ate my vegetables, volunteered at the local autism centre and sat in the front pew of church every Sunday.

Then, I got cancer.

What the hell kind of reward was that for a boring life well lived?

I was a seventeen-year-old paradigm of virtue and I was tired of it.

So, when I finally ran into the man I'd been writing to since he saved my life as a little girl and he offered to show me the dark side of life before I left it for good, I said yes.

Only, I didn't know that Zeus Garro was the President of The Fallen MC and when you made a deal with a man who is worse than the devil, there was no going back...

This is Daddy Zeus Garro's story from Lessons In Corruption. A standalone in The Fallen Men Series.

HOSTED BY:

5 Stars
Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling is book Two in The Fallen Men Series. This is the story of Zeus Garro and Louis Lafayette 'Lou'.I have read the previous book (and loved it) but feel this is easily a standalone book.
Zeus happen to meet Lou when she was 7 years old. Lou was an innocent victim of a shoot out wheres Zeus saved her life. But they both were hurt by a bullet and Zeus ended up killing a person. They never met before but she felt he was her guardian monster angel. Because of that bullet they found out early she had cancer and it help to start treatment early. Lou and Zeus spoke at the hospital and someone how formed a bond that never went away. They became Pen Pals and Lou felt Zeus gave her the strength to fight the cancer and she never lost her feelings that he was her guardian monster.
Later when she became a young teenager Zeus stop writing her scared that she would for a crush or love attachment knowing that she was a good girl not needing to be corrupted by his bad life.
But Lou never stopped wanting to turn away from the girl image and took to the Dark side anyway.
Now Zeus if fighting to do the right thing but Lou is his and always has been so he going to take what is his!
I an a fan of Ms. Darling books so I knew I would enjoy this book but I didn't know how much. I completely loved it and could not put it down....read until I finished it a 4:00am. So worth my book-hangover!!

review 2018-04-20 13:17