logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: giveaway
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-04-27 07:05
Blog Tour w/Review - A Charmed Little Lie

Spinning a story of a joyous marriage to make
a dying woman happy is forgivable, isn’t it?

A CHARMED LITTLE LIE
Charmed in Texas #1
Sharla Lovelace
Releasing April 18th, 2017
Lyrical Shine

Lanie Barrett didn’t mean to lie. Spinning a story of a joyous marriage to make a dying woman happy is forgivable, isn’t it? Lanie thinks so, especially since her beloved Aunt Ruby would have been heartbroken to know the truth of her niece’s sadly loveless, short-of-sparkling existence. Trouble is, according to the will, Ruby didn’t quite buy Lanie’s tale. And to inherit the only house Lanie ever really considered a home, she’ll have to bring her “husband” back to Charmed, Texas for three whole months—or watch Aunt Ruby’s cozy nest go to her weasel cousin, who will sell it to a condo developer.

Nick McKane is out of work, out of luck, and the spitting image of the man Lanie described. He needs money for his daughter’s art school tuition, and Lanie needs a convenient spouse. It’s a match made . . . well, not quite in heaven, but for a temporary arrangement, it couldn’t be better. Except the longer Lanie and Nick spend as husband and wife, the more the connection between them begins to seem real. Maybe this modern fairy tale really could come true . . .

I didn’t look back, and I didn’t care. Nick’s hand was warm in mine, and when we reached the dance floor they’d cleared a space for, he tugged back gently to make me turn around. The look in those dark eyes nearly took out my knees. He pulled me into his arms, leaving no room for imagination, and I let my hands slide up his chest to his neck, and around back as his eyelids grew heavy.

Roberta Flack crooned softly, the first time…ever I saw your face… And something in me went warm from head to toe. Something besides whatever was in that punch. Something more real than that.

Nice save.”

I tried.”

How was the punch?” he asked.

I wound my fingers into his hair and pulled his head down.

See for yourself,” I said, the last word finished against his lips.

Sparks ignited throughout my body as our lips met. Soft. Slow. Wet. Needing. Our bodies moved as one with the music, so close, so tightly pressed together I could feel his heart beating. My hands traveled slowly back down his chest and around his middle as his came up into my hair. When his tongue ran over my top lip, I knew he could feel my gasp. And when I pulled him in deeper to taste him, I felt the low growl in his chest rumbling against mine.

His fingers twisted in my hair as he dove deep and then pulled back, deep again and back, teasing me, pulling back to kiss my lips one at a time, as I kept clinging tighter. I was drunk on it. Breathing shallow. My fingers curling into his shirt with the need for more.

The first time…ever I kissed…your lips…

It was erotic, the way he kissed me. The way I kissed him. Slow, matching our movements. Intimate. Electric and emotional at the same time. And so full of desire and barely restrained need, that my body was trembling with it when he held my face and leaned his forehead against mine.

I wanted to keep my eyes closed. Absorb the feel of him, the song, the words, the taste. Just hold on to it a little longer. But I felt the heat of his gaze and my eyes fluttered open. And everything inside me turned to liquid fire. No one—ever—had looked at me like that. Had wanted me like that. The mirror image of what was churning inside me was all over him. In the desire mixed with the trouble haunting his eyes. This wasn’t the game. That thought hit me like a sucker punch to the gut. This was—

His mouth covered mine again, hungrier, hotter, and I melted into it. The burn in my chest at the realization of just how fucking real this was, stole at my breath, and I didn’t care. It was more than we were supposed to be doing but—God, it was so good. It was so good my heart felt like it was swelling to the size of the room. Wrapping around us as his hands cradled my face and he broke from the kiss, moving his lips along my face, my cheeks, back to my lips, both of us breathing fast. It was more. Nick was giving me the more. It wasn’t just physical; it was bursting inside me.

When he pulled me to him, I buried my face in his neck and held him as tightly as I could as the words slowed to an end. I didn’t want it to be over. I didn’t want to let go.

I could hear my heart in my ears, pounding with every breath. He smelled like soap and something woodsy and Nick, and I always knew that but being up close enough to lick him made the smell intoxicating.

The music stopped.

The lighting was changing. I had to let go of him, and the second I moved he backed up too. Just a little. Just enough for me to see the mouth I’d just gotten to know intimately. His gaze fell to my lips as well, before dragging up to my eyes. Things had changed. In the course of time it took for that song to make its evolution, our reality had shifted. And the real kicker was that I think we both knew it already had.

A Charmed Little Lie (Charmed in Texas, #1)A Charmed Little Lie by Sharla Lovelace
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lanie had given a lie to a dying aunt. Now, she must prove the marriage is real. No pressure, right? Especially since she is not even seeing anyone right now.

Nick comes across Lanie in the middle of a crisis and is not sure to take her seriously. She has him fitting the general description of the man she lied about. He needs the money, so he gives in. Then the attraction begins......

I really felt it all with this story. There is plenty of humor, heat, sarcasm, and lots of fun. I really wanted the characters to see what I saw for them. There was sparks flying between them and it was fun to see the slow burn speed up. I cannot wait to see the next book in the series.

****This ARC copy was given by Netgalley and its publishers in exchange for an honest review.

Tasty Q&A with Sharla Lovelace

Describe yourself in five words or less.

1. Snarky (Might be kind of scary that this was the first one that came to mind.)

2. Introverted

3. Sneaky

4. People-watcher (notice how I hyphenated to get an extra word? Yeah, see #3)

5. Dog-lover (it worked last time)

Can you tell us a little about your book?

It’s about lying! LOL. Truly, it’s about when all your little white lies catch up to you, and what the hell do you do then? You make up a gargantuan sized one to cover them, and then hope it doesn’t swallow you whole. Unless it’s in the form of a hot sexy get-under-your-skin man….then by all means swallow! (I did not just say that.)

Lanie and Nick’s story was honestly one of my favorite books to write—EVER. It was so much fun, and such a runaway train ride with no hands! I loved literally watching them fall for each other, I loved Lanie’s spunk! I loved every second of it, and it birthed the town of Charmed, so I hope you will love it as much as I do.

If you had a theme song, what would it be?

I Hope You Dance

Name one thing you won’t leave home without.

My phone and a hair tie on my wrist. (That’s 2. Damn I have trouble following rules.)

What types of scenes are your most favorite to write?

I adore writing intense scenes with either sexy-smexy chemistry burning up the page or fast snappy dialogue. Sex scenes before the sex…with the tease and the tension and the snarky back and forth talking…I love that. Also fights are a blast with all that emotion churning around. Dialogue is always the most fun. I groan to write description…

Do you have any advice to give to aspiring writers?

Everyone says this, but seriously, never give up. I met Sandra Brown at a writer’s conference, and she was behind a table signing for a line of hundreds, and when I got up there I said “Everyone in this line wants to be you one day.” She looked at me and said, “You’re here. You’re already halfway there. Don’t ever stop learning and don’t ever stop writing. You’ll get here. One day, maybe I’ll be in your line.” I never forgot that. It hasn’t always been smooth sailing by any means, but my first book was published almost exactly 5 years ago, and now A CHARMED LITTLE LIE is my 10th published book, and I’ve just finished writing my 12th. Don’t give up on your dream. Also, remember that you write about life, and to do that you have to live. There are times (deadline evil times) that you have to stay in a cave and pound out words, but outside of that, find a balance and enjoy your life. It will show in your writing when you do…and when you don’t. If you write romance, kiss your husband every day. And if you are writing about hot sex and he is one of your readers, you’d better be prepared to give up the goods. Saying you aren’t in the mood after penning being banged against a wall—doesn’t cut it honey. ;)

Is there anything that you would like to say to your readers and fans?

I wouldn’t be here without you, and I love and adore you so much for taking the time to buy my books and give my stories a try. And when you email or message me to tell me about it…oh my God you just don’t know the rainbows and unicorns that fill me up. Nothing is more important in this job than readers. When I make you happy…when I make you laugh or cry or feel something that you are moved enough to tell me about…my God, ice cream isn’t even as good as that. It’s close. But not quite. ;)

Sharla Lovelace is the bestselling, award-winning author of sexy small-town love stories. Being a Texas girl through and through, she’s proud to say she lives in Southeast Texas with her retired husband, a tricked-out golf cart, and two crazy dogs. She is the author of five stand-alone novels including the bestselling Don’t Let Go, the exciting Heart Of The Storm series, and the fun and sexy new Charmed in Texas series.

For more about Sharla's books, visit www.sharlalovelace.com, and keep up with all her new book releases easily by subscribing to her newsletter. She loves keeping up with her readers, and you can connect with her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

review 2017-04-25 15:33
Release Day ARC Review: Ride Rough (Raven Riders #2) by Laura Kaye ~ Giveaway/Excerpt
Ride Rough - Laura Kaye

eBook/Paperback
480
Edelweiss

Brotherhood. Club. Family.
They live and ride by their own rules.
These are the Raven Riders...

Maverick Rylan won’t apologize for who he is—the Raven Riders Motorcycle Club Vice-President, a sought-after custom bike builder, and a man dedicated to protecting those he loves. So when he learns that the only woman who has ever held his heart is in trouble, he’ll move heaven and earth to save her.

Alexa Harmon thought she had it all—the security of a good job, a beautiful home, and a powerful, charming fiancé who offered the life she never had growing up. But when her dream quickly turns into a nightmare, Alexa realizes she’s fallen for a façade she can’t escape—until sexy, dangerous Maverick offers her a way out.

Forced together to keep Alexa safe, their powerful attraction reignites and Maverick determines to do whatever it takes to earn a second chance—one Alexa is tempted to give. But her ex-fiancé isn’t going to let her go without a fight, one that will threaten everything they both hold dear.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

iBooks

Book Depository

“What am I going to do? My entire life is wrapped up in him. My job. Where I live. My car. Where Mom lives. Everything. Oh, God. This is going to be a nightmare, isn’t it?”

Maverick grasped Alexa’s hands. “One thing at a time. You’re out. You can stay here as long as you need to. I have plenty of room. I’ll help you through it. That’ll give you time to figure out what it is you want. There’s no rush.

“Okay,” she said. “Okay. God, thank you.” A shiver raced over her skin.

“You don’t have to thank me. I’m so relieved for you that I might fall the fuck over,” he said, his thumb rubbing over her knuckles. She almost managed a little smile. “Your hands are like ice, Al. I shouldn’t have made you stand her all this time when you’re soaking wet.”

Alexa shook her head. “It felt good to get it out, Maverick.”

“Glad to hear it. Would a hot shower make you feel better? I can find you a T-shirt and a pair of boxers to change into while your clothes dry.”

All the TLC and understanding he was giving her reached right inside her chest. When was the last time someone had taken care of her this way?

The last time you were with Maverick. The truth of that thought made her breath catch. “Yeah. I’d like that,” she managed.

He gave a tight nod and stepped back, and she missed his heat immediately. “Uh, good. That’s good. You remember your way around?”

“Of course,” she said. How much time had she spent here over the years? Even before they dated? At one point, Maverick’s place had practically been a second home.

“You okay?” he asked, watching her.

She pushed off the door. “I don’t know yet,” she said, coming to him. “But what I do know is how grateful I am to you. For everything. For being there when I told you not to. For listening. For just . . . being you.”

“Always.” He crossed his big arms and ducked his chin, like something about the exchange made him uncomfortable.

“I mean it,” she said, and then she pressed onto tiptoes and kissed his cheek, his stubble tickling her lips. “You saved me tonight.”

“No,” he said, eyes flashing, one brow arched. “You saved yourself, Al. I was just your getaway driver.”

Staring into one another’s eyes, the tender moment stretched out, morphed, suddenly flashed hot. Being so close to him set her body on fire, and finally she could actually consider acting on it. Need roared through her, a living, breathing thing. “Maverick,” she whispered.

“Fuck, Alexa, I think you better go take that shower,” he said, his jaw ticking. “Now.”

She released a shaky breath and nodded. He was right. Of course, he was.

So, showering. She could handle that. Afterward, God only knew what she was going to do.

Ride Rough is book two in the Raven Riders series by Laura Kaye. I loved this one.

Maverick and Alexa have a past, but they or I should say she broke it off. She just wasn’t ready and of course she’s moved own. Now she’s engaged to a man she thinks will give her everything she ever wanted. Maverick made a vow to watch over Alexa whether she is in his life or not. These two might just find a second chance.

WOW, it’s hard to read about abuse, of any kind, on anyone. The author vividly portrayed what was going on with Alexa, what she was thinking, and feeling. You can see and feel the abuse, but Alexa is not yet ready to see the signs, but when she does things get complicated; because her fiancé, Grant, has made it so her life is all wrapped up in his and their is no easy way out.

Maverick is such a sweet guy. I loved him. When he gets his chance to be with Alexa again he doesn’t push. He is just their to help and maybe; become something more, if they can discuss the past and keep her safe.

Their was just so much tenderness, passion, and warmth in this novel. I love the Raven Riders. They are a protective bunch and will do what they can to help Alexa out. The feelings Maverick and Alexa have for each other are deep and intense. The past was never resolved and they both have carried a torch for each other, even now, when they both tried to move on in their lives.

Two things that really stood out and made this one fun, sexy, and entertaining where the carnival and the sex scene on Maverick’s bike. Who can resist a splendidly well written sex scene on a motorcycle. Oh boy, it was hot and so sexy. The carnival was adorable and delightful. It was so great that the Raven Riders had this idea to put together a carnival to bring back business after the events in Ride Hard. The carnival brought back many memories from when I was a kid and all the fun times me and my friends had at the fair. It was well done and everyone had such fun.

The more I dive into the Rave Riders series the more I fall in love with the world, the club, and their ladies. I’m excited for Ride Wild, because it’s finally Cora’s turn. I’ve wanted her story since the moment she popped up in Ride Hard as Haven’s best friend.

Rated: 4 Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Avon via Edelweiss with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (Con) | New Release (2017)

Laura is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over twenty books in contemporary and paranormal romance and romantic suspense, including the Hard Ink and upcoming Raven Riders series. Growing up, Laura’s large extended family believed in the supernatural, and family lore involving angels, ghosts, and evil-eye curses cemented in Laura a life-long fascination with storytelling and all things paranormal. She lives in Maryland with her husband, two daughters, and cute-but-bad dog, and appreciates her view of the Chesapeake Bay every day.

Website | Facebook |Twitter | Newsletter Sign Up

$10 Amazon or B&N gift card for 3 winners

Click HERE to enter the giveaway!

Brought to you by:

Source: angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/04/release-day-arc-review-ride-rough-raven-riders-2-by-laura-kaye
review 2017-04-25 07:05
Blog Tour w/Review - Faking It

Faking It

by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde

Date of Publication: April 11, 2017

Blurb:

Confirmed bachelor Max Sterling isn't into rescuing damsels in distress, but when the very tempting Hailey Ellison needs his help, there's only one thing for him to do. Step in and pose as her loving fiancé. Except there is nothing fake about his attraction to her, or how much he wants her beneath him in his bed, moaning his name. But what starts as a sexy, flirty, temporary engagement, quickly becomes something more serious that neither one ever anticipated.

Available From:

Faking ItFaking It by Carly Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book #2 in the Book Boyfriend series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. I recommend reading this series in order.

Hailey is saved by Max when a nosy busybody interferes in her life. The consequences of the save, however, means they must play along for a time. Hailey is attracted to Max for real. Could this be a love match?

Max has wanted Hailey for himself for some time. Playing her missing man is easy when he wants to put his hands on her. It gets more complicated as time goes on, but Max has started thinking that the future may need to be different than he thought.

This book has a lot of humor, heat, and heart. I love that the characters are honest with one another. Well, as much as they can be. This was a sexy and fun read.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review.

About Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde:

***About Carly Phillips***

Carly Phillips is the N.Y. Times and USA Today Bestselling Author of over 50 sexy contemporary romance novels featuring hot men, strong women and the emotionally compelling stories her readers have come to expect and love. Carly is happily married to her college sweetheart, the mother of two nearly adult daughters and three crazy dogs (two wheaten terriers and one mutant Havanese) who star on her Facebook Fan Page and website. Carly loves social media and is always around to interact with her readers. You can find out more about Carly at www.carlyphillips.com.

***About Erika Wilde***

Erika Wilde is the author of the sexy Marriage Diaries series and The Players Club series. She lives in Oregon with her husband and two daughters, and when she's not writing you can find her exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest. For more information on her upcoming releases, please visit her website at www.erikawilde.com.

Find Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde Online:

***ONLINE for Carly Phillips***

Website - Goodreads - Amazon - Facebook - Twitter

***ONLINE for Erika Wilde***

Website - Goodreads - Amazon - Facebook - Twitter

GIVEAWAY:

Hosted by:
review 2017-04-24 16:02
Early ARC Review: Hunter Claimed (Dark Wolf Enterprises #3) by A.M. Griffin ~ Giveaway/Excerpt
Hunter Claimed - A.M. Griffin

April 25, 2017
eBook
163
ARC Review Copy

When Hunter and Asha’s worlds collide, neither is able to walk away from the other.

Asha has a simple plan for her life—her hopefully soon-to-be immortal life. All she’s ever wanted was to be so powerful that no one could ever hurt her again, and once she becomes a Vampire her dream will come true. Sure, being a Vampire’s protégé isn’t the easiest job a girl could have, but there are far tougher roads she could be walking, like following in her drug-addicted mother’s footsteps.

Hunter Arany hates Vampires, and with good reason. So when Dark Wolf Enterprises is forced to hire a group of the blood-suckers to find out who’s been stealing company money, he’s sure having them around will be a problem. He never figured it would the Vampires’ human servant who causes him the most trouble—trouble of the love and life-mate kind.

He’s hoping to convince Asha a brighter future exists in his arms, but old dreams fade slowly and can become living nightmares—of the dying kind.

Goodreads

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Kobo

Hunter Claimed is book three in the Dark Wolf Enterprises by A.M. Griffin. The story pulls you in and doesn’t let go. So much happens, with new possibilities.

What happens in Hunter Claimed will surprise you. I was shocked at some of the developments and decisions certain characters made. In the end it all worked out, but added a new development and direction for the series to go.

This was an emotional read with some twists and surprises, closer on the embezzlement, and new possibilities for all.

The emotional turmoil that happens with all the characters is intense. I found myself pulled into their lives and issues. It was great getting to go inside Hunter and see his fears, nightmares, and hatred towards vampires. As well as getting to see inside Asha and why she is determined to; become a vampire.

The relationship is a slow blossom; between Asha and Hunter. It was sweet. Their imprinting and bonding was different and played out nicely.

I had a delightful time reading Hunter Claimed and look forward to another installment in the Dark Wolf Enterprises series. If you enjoy paranormal romance and vampire wolf-shifter dynamics that are different, then you might enjoy this story.

Rated: 4 Stars

*Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy provided by Totally Bound Publishing with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

Challenge(s): Pick Your Genre (PNR) | New Release (2017)

The automatic doors began to close.  “Welcome to Dark Wolf Enterprises,” Andras announced.

The doors reversed on their tracks, opening again. Another Vampire—Hunter sniffed at the air—no, not Vampire. She didn’t have the same floral scent as the others. Human.

Hunter hadn’t expected them to bring their food source to the company and from the telepathic cursing that Andras sent his way, neither had he.  “What is she doing here?” Andras pushed the thought to Hunter.

The air instantly thickened as the Shifters watched the female. The human wasn’t beautiful, not like the Vampires, but she was pretty. And while she didn’t have an intoxicating aroma, she smelled…nice. Her skin wasn’t the pale-ashen one of a Vampire’s, either. Her brown hue radiated with life and energy. Another dead giveaway that she was human? Her beating heart and shallow breathing. The Vampires had neither.

“I pray that she’s an accountant. I’m not watching them drink from her,” Hunter said.

He’d run into plenty of Vampire junkies before and this woman didn’t strike him as the type who would lust after a blood-sucker. While she wasn’t dressed in a business suit like the others, she still looked professional. Her dark hair fell smoothly past her shoulders. She wore it styled in a blunt cut—sharp bangs and sharp ends. She had on a cream, low-cut silk blouse that showed a hint of cleavage. His eyes were immediately drawn to her round and perky breasts. Accentuating her long and shapely legs was a dark blue pencil skirt that went to her knees and the matching blue heels.

“Trudy will freak if she finds out that we’re letting them feed here. Didn’t we forbid this in the contract?” Kristof asked.

While the others arranged themselves in a line, the human did as well, but positioned herself one step behind the Vampires. Her placement told him everything. She was part of the group, but not really. Hunter’s wolf had lingered at the front, ready to come forth and fight if needed. But this time, instead of growling in the back of his mind and being on edge, his wolf was having a different reaction.

Curiosity.

Hunter could picture the wolf’s nose sniffing and poking at the barrier that separated man from beast, trying to find out more about the human who stood by the Vampires. Odd, since his wolf had never been interested in a human before. Whenever Hunter had taken one to bed, the wolf showed his indifference by sleeping. Hunter didn’t try to push back, he let his wolf satisfy his curiosity and afterward he would focus his attention on the Vampires where it should be.

“Forgive us,” Andras said. “We weren’t expecting your…assistant to join you this evening. Our contract is very clear regarding this matter.”

The woman met Andras’ eyes. “I have a master’s degree in IT and accounting,” she replied. “When you hired us, you hired me, as well. Is there an issue here?”

Andras didn’t respond, but power radiated around him at the challenge.

Hunter stepped forward. Pretty or not, the woman wouldn’t disrespect his Alpha.

“Stop,” Andras commanded.

“But she—”

It’s a power play. The Vampires don’t allow their humans to do their talking. They want us to hurt her.”

“What? Why?”

“Because they are sadistic fucks,” Kristoff said.

Shifter Claimed

Available now!

Buy Link

$20 Amazon Gift card April 24 – May 16, 2017

a Rafflecopter giveaway

A. M. Griffin is a wife who rarely cooks, mother of three, dog owner (and sometimes dog owned), a daughter, sister, aunt and friend. She’s a hard worker whose two favorite outlets are reading and writing. She enjoys reading everything from mystery novels to historical romances and of course fantasy romance. She is a believer in the unbelievable, open to all possibilities from mermaids in our oceans and seas, angels in the skies and intelligent life forms in distant galaxies.

Website – Amazon Page – Facebook – Goodreads – Twitter – Instagram: amgriffinbooks

Subscribe my newsletter for updates giveaways here

Email: amgriffinbooks@gmail.com

Source: angelsguiltypleasures.com/2017/04/early-arc-review-hunter-claimed-dark-wolf-enterprises-3-by-a-m-griffin-giveawayexcerpt
review 2017-04-24 07:05
Blog Tour w/Review - Falling For The Billionaire Wolf And His Baby

Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby

by Sasha Summers
Publication Date: April 24, 2017
Genres: Adult, Entangled: Covet, Paranormal, Romance

goodreads-badge-add-38px

About the book:

When Jessa Talbot’s boss offered her a promotion, she agreed—no questions asked. Her family needed the money, but fighting the attraction she feels for her brooding employer is tough. Worse, she instantly bonds with his infant son she’s caring for. But this is a temporary solution and she can’t get attached to either of them.

Finnegan Dean is cursed. He’s a nicely dressed monster, the wolf inside always looking for a way out. But there are two things he and his wolf agree on. They must protect baby Oscar and Jessa—his mate. While the wolf hungers to seal their bond, Finn fights the instinct. After all, if he really cares for her, he’d never doom her to the life he lives.

Buy links:

KBSBookReview

Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His BabyFalling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby by Sasha Summers My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Finnegan AKA Finn needs help in the worst way. He calls upon his employee who needs the money most. Jessa turns out to be a nice surprise. She is just what he needs. J

Jessa is shocked her boss needs her in any way. She has a lot to learn about Finnegan and what he is asking. There are secrets being kept by both of them. Maybe taking a chance can lead to so much more.

Really fast paced and enjoyable book. The sweet story and sexy times make this a keeper. Hoping to see these incredible characters in upcoming stories. The Blood Moon Brotherhood is full of hottie testosterone!

***This ARC copy was given by Netgalley and its publisher, in exchange for an honest review only.

About Sasha Summers:

Sasha is part gypsy. Her passions have always been storytelling, romance, history, and travel. Her first play was written for her Girl Scout troupe. She's been writing ever since. She loves getting lost in the worlds and characters she creates; even if she frequently forgets to run the dishwasher or wash socks when she's doing so. Luckily, her four brilliant children and hero-inspiring hubby are super understanding and supportive.

Connect:

1. What was your favorite book/series in your youth?

I love the Narnia series. And I read everything I could that included Greek Mythology.

2. Do you ever make playlists for your books?

I make playlists for all of my books. If I'm writing a series, I might just add on new stuff for the next books. Or I'll make a new list entirely for each book.

3. Do you write to music?

I always write to music.

4. What genre would you like to write that you have not had a chance to yet?

Suspense. I've written in fantasy, sci-fi, contemporary, paranormal, and YA. I'd love to try a suspense or mystery.

5. Will you share with us something about yourself that no one else knows?

I'm addicted to Chris Hemsworth. Wait, everyone knows that... I've never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

6. There is a real demand for shape-shifter books. (and... we thank you) What made you decide to write one?

I think werewolves are delightfully sexy and primal. I really enjoyed tapping into that - with Finn and the next books.

7. You write about very powerful characters. Do you feel like they demand to have their story written?

Yes. Absolutely. I can argue with them all I want - they always win. ;)

8. What do you want us to take away from your story?

I'm a romantic at heart. Big time. I believe love conquers all. That's what this series is about. Danger, life-and-death, risking it all - but love will triumph.

Thank you so much for having me. I'm so so glad you enjoyed Finn. Can't wait to hear what you think about the rest!

- Sasha