logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: humorous
Load new posts () and activity
show activity (+)
review 2018-11-18 14:58
Review: “Muscling Through” by JL Merrow
Muscling Through - J.L. Merrow

~ 4 stars ~

review 2018-10-23 20:47
Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
Two for the Dough - Janet Evanovich,CJ Critt

I laughed my head off listening to this book. I love Grandma Mazur, she is such a tough cookie and my favourite character. I also like Stephanie's relationship with her mother. The eye twitching was hilarious.
I don't like Joe Morelli very much and the story didn't have enough Ranger to be a 5-star book but it came really close.
C.J. Critt reads it amazingly well. Loved it. :)

review 2018-10-23 19:32
The Immortal Who Loved Me by Lynsay Sands
The Immortal Who Loved Me: An Argeneau Novel - Lynsay Sands

Really enjoyed this one. It was humorous and exciting. The story was still the same - vampire meets his lifemate, starts eating, dreaming about sex, having sex, and so on. But this time the heroine was really sassy and I actually liked the hero. Teenage Stephanie was a terrific character and it so many characters from previous books were present as well. It also tied up the storyline from the previous book.

review 2018-10-23 19:12
One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
One For The Money - Janet Evanovich,C.J. Critt

My first audio book! :)
Loved the story and the experience was interesting.

review 2018-10-23 16:26
Rock Chick Revolution by Kristen Ashley
Rock Chick Revolution - Kristen Ashley

Ally was my least favourite Rock Chick from the start. But this book showed her in a new light. She had brains and knew when to back off and let the others help. She still got in my nerves from time to time and there were too many sex scenes in this story, but I actually liked the last book of the series quite a lot. 4 stars.