An Introduction to Wireless Communication
Wireless communication is among technology’s leading influences to manhood using IEEE Projects. The wireless communication includes the transmission of information over a distance without the aid of wires, cables or any other forms of electrical conductors. The transmitted distance can be everywhere between a few meters and thousands of kilometers.
Wireless networks communication applies to cellular telephony, wireless access to the internet, wireless home networking, and so on. Other examples of applications of radio wireless technology include GPS units, garage door openers, wireless computer mice, keyboards and headsets, headphones, radio receivers, satellite television, broadcast television, and cordless telephones.
- Communication has improved to deliver the information rapidly to the customers.
- Working authorities can work and access the Internet everywhere and anytime without carrying cables or wires. This also supports to finish the work anywhere on time and develops the production.
- Doctors, workers and other professionals working in remote areas can be in touch with medical centers through wireless communication.
- Crucial circumstances can be alerted through wireless communication. The unnatural areas can deliver help and support with the help of these alerts through wireless communication.
- Wireless networks are inexpensive to fix and preserve
Types of Wireless Communication
Type 1: Infrared Wireless Communication
IR wireless communication connects data or information in devices or arrangements through infrared (IR) radiation. Infrared is electromagnetic energy at a wavelength that is longer than that of red light.
Type 2: Broadcast Radio
An audio broadcasting service, radio broadcasts sound through the air as radio waves. It practices a transmitter to transmit radio waves to a receiving antenna.
Type 3: Microwave Radio
Microwave transmission includes the transmission of voice and data over the atmosphere as super high-frequency radio waves called microwaves.
Type 4: Communication Satellites
A communication satellite is an artificial satellite used precisely as a communication transmitter/receiver in orbit.
- Television Remote Control
- Security Systems
- Wireless Energy Transfer
- Cellular Telephone
- Computer Interface Design
All these applications are sometimes applied to the IoT projects.
- Power transfer project
- Communicating Message between two computers
- GSM electronic notice board
- Automatic Health monitoring system
- Television audio transmitter
- Wireless temperature alarm
All these wireless communication projects are helpful to know the process, functions, and applications of this field.