logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: jail
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-11-16 20:02
Book Reviews for Foolish Riot (Riot MC Book 5) by Karen Renee
Foolish Riot (Riot MC Book 5) Kindle Edition - Karen Renee

"We really loved this latest installment !"
I have to say that this is one of my favorite installments in this series. I absolutely loved these main characters Roll and Trixie.

I always pick a favorite character and mine is going to me Trixie. Trixie was a firecracker and she was also funny and was a tell in like it is kind of gal and she was also bright and funny and a freak in the sheets. "We loved her instantly !" We loved that although Trixie had a rough start in life she did not let it destroyed her it just made her into a strong and independent women and one who doesn't give a crap what others think of her she lives her life just they way she wants to.

Roll was another character easy to love.We found him to be dark and brute -y and sexy as sin and he is a man who has many layers and has many moods but, he is also a man who enjoys no commitments but, there has been only one women to capture his heart and the only one to penetrate some of those layers but ,not enough to give up his freedom.

Trixie and Roll had amazing chemistry and were the perfect fit for one another until they weren't.

Overall we really enjoyed the story as it was funny and engaging and when things heated up and Roll realized he could have lost what he loved most in this world in a blink of an eye it changes a man and makes him realize his fears were no longer and issue it was about winning the girl he always considered his. It reminds me of phase
"Bring it on !"

This story was also filled with tons of great characters that were engaging and funny and it was also filled with a ton of hot alpha men that we couldn't get enough of.We loved Trixie she made us laugh out loud this entire story and that just made us love this story even more.

"This story was totally hot !"

Recommended read to all

review 2019-08-15 00:27
Book Review for Indiscretion by Lane Hart
Indiscretion: A Standalone Forbidden Romance - Lane Hart

Let's start off by saying that I am really glad that I found this author as her books are incredible and her MC Romance series was simply brilliant and she has definitely climbed to the top of my favorite authors list for 2019.What I love most about this author is she makes it easy for us to fall in love with her characters easily and I did just that almost right from the very beginning of reading this story.

I always pick a favorite character to rave about and mine is going to be Grant. OMG! Not only was the man smokin hot but,he was a charmer as well and his voice alone with his sensual dirty talk and heated looks were enough to make a girl panties wet !I just loved him! For him it was almost love a first sight when it came to Sam but, more like uncontrollable lust and one look at the sexy beautiful long legged beauty and he new she would eventually be his undoing.

We loved Sam as well as the sexy beauty was beautiful,cunning,loving,funny and had one heck of a sense of humor but, she was also deceitful but, not in a mean or vindictive way. but, her bad choices were about to bring harsh consequences and harsh punishments not only to herself but, for the man she claimed to love.

Overall we love the story from beginning to very end and the story was the kind that had you on the sit of your pants the entire time waiting for the ball to drop knowing that your forbidden romance with each other is about to come to light and to come with some very heavy consequences. I loved that although the outcome was anticipated the twist that came next was not and we just love when that happens.

The story was filled with a cast of amazing characters and we just loved them all.I love a story where your drawn to someone who you instantly know is bad for you but, you do it anyway and where you become someones addition that makes you loose all sense of self preservation and good judgement.Got to love a possessive man and Grant was just that and that was his downfall and they are all you constantly think about day and night that they have become your obsession but, on the flip side something wonderful and beautiful and everlasting comes from it all giving you the happily ever after you always envisioned for yourself.

"That is my kind of Read!

review 2019-05-19 20:46
Book Review for Mythic by Ambere Sabo A Silent Sons MC Series
Mythic (Silent Sons MC #5) - Ambere Sabo

Mythic and Snoopy

Wow ! I loved this current tale from cover to cover !This tale was action packed from beginning to end not only that it was a heart wrenching tale as well as one that definitely tugged on ones emotions.

Mythic character was one that was brave and strong and intelligent, one who was a survivor and one willing to give her life for another just because it was the right thing to do.

Snoopy has been a loner and the clubs hacker and security expert but, one look at Mythic and spending time with her he immediately new she was the one for him .

This tale was wrought with so much suspense a whole lot of betrayals,assassins,murder,family complications and a drug cartel family riddled with nothing but, complications.Did I say secrets ? Well there was a ton of them along with a ton of surprises.It was a engrossing and a gripping tale that kept us turning the pages the entire time.

I loved that fact that the MC family rallied with the enemy to take out a bigger enemy to help a women who they had all come to love.Mythic was a women worth saving and one that was special and one with a very huge earth shattering secret.Did I say the story was riddled with Villian's too ?

We loved the story as well as its character's they were all amazing even the sadistic ones.The story was also about making amens and making changes and also about forgiveness.I have to say the ending was explosive and surprising and one that had you wanting to dive right into the next book in the series just to see what will happen next.This is definitely one of my top favorite reads in this series its running neck and neck with Cessy.

Recommended read to all !
I also recommend the series it's really good and so enjoyable.

review 2019-05-01 05:22
Letting You Go (Stone Lake #1) - Jordan Marie

We really love stories like these as they are heart felt as well as heartbreaking and as always Ms. Jordan never disappoints.

We have to say that we loved the main characters from the on set of the story.Luna and Gavin from the very first time they set eyes on each other they had a very strong & intense connection even though they didn't act on that connection for some time their eyes did follow each other everywhere even from a distance.Even though this couple relationship wasn't perfect they were perfect for one another.

Due to society Gavin was the poor boy messing with the rich girl and their home life could not be any different but,to them they were just boyfriend and girlfriend dating and falling in love.The odds were stacked against this couple from the very beginning because someone was always sabotaging their relationship and getting in the way.

We loved being in Luna and Gavin's' emotional roller coaster and we felt the pain those around them dished out time and time again.We loved the story from beginning to end and we loved the characters as well the good and the bad.
The story was filled with a ton of emotion as well as distrust,jealousies,suspense,friendship and most of all self sacrifice in order to see the one they love have their dreams come true. We loved it as the story had all the things we look for in a story that kept us turning the pages to the very end. We are so looking forward to the next in this series .

I love reading a story like this because it was easy to connect with the character's we were reading about and they made it easy to fall in love with them.I have to say that no matter the odds stacked against this couple we were rooting for them from the very beginning and hoping that love would conquer all !

review 2019-03-28 16:31

• ASIN: B07PKJ9SP2
  • Reviewed by Angels Wtih Attitude Book Reviews
  • Ace copy provided for honest Review
  • 5 stars from us

Lake Campbell’s world came crashing down with just one phone call.

Her parents were dead, and she was catapulted into a full-blown adult whether she was ready or not.

Without support from her boyfriend, Lake found herself a guardian to her siblings and the owner of the family’s fledging bakery, not to mention a house that was falling down around their ears.

Life as she knew it was changed forever. Especially when a hunky hose man walked into her bakery asking for catering … and a kiss.

All of a sudden her sexy daydreams of firemen with kittens and puppies became very real.

Carson Hogan had a lot on his plate. His ex-wife was spending money faster than he could earn it, his two daughters were out of control, and to his utter shock, becoming too much like their mother. And he was doing his best to protect his son from the crazy women in his life. Add a stressful but fulfilling job, he wasn’t looking for anything else.

At least he thought he wasn’t. Until he entered the bakery across the street to find a silver eyed blonde sprite begging for sex … sort of.

Love blossoms quickly between the two but with all the outside interferences promising to ruin their new found love, will they risk everything and walk into the fire and claim their happily ever after?

Not sure where to start with this review but, I guess I will just say that this author has done it yet again! After reading the Wounded Soul's Series that happened to be one of my top favorite MC Series for 2018 started wondering if the next series she wrote would be able to hold a candle to the last one but, Leah has done it again and made us fall in love all over again with her brand new character's in this brand new series.We loved the first book in this brand new series and we read it cover to cover in just one sitting.The story was filled with so many amazing characters that you could not help but, fall in love with them all.

The story had drama,instant attraction,great friendships,hot sex,betrayals,sadness and pain,love,self sacrifices and so much more.The story had character's that had lives that were filled with struggles and hardships but, no matter what those obstacles were their lives were filled with love happiness and for one in particular a crazy ex.

Lake- We loved her because she was sweet kind,caring,protective of her family,she was filled with determination and independence, was a roll model for her brother and sisters,was sassy and flirty, and had one heck of a vibrant personality that was filled with feistiness and shouldered a whole lot of responsibility for someone so young.

Carson- We found him to be adorable,sexy as sin,loving caring,protective,possessive sweet,kind and a man who instantly new the girl he just met was destined to be his wife.Carson was easy to love with his easy going personality and his flirtatiousness ways.Lake says "he is a hunky hose man that gives a girl mini orgasms." lol Well, we totally agree with her observations. grins.....

We really enjoyed the stories plot but, what made this story was its's character's as they all played a part in its outcome.The chemistry between Lake and Carson was instantaneous and hot as he**.This couple had an age gap yet, none of it mattered because they were perfect for one another.We loved being on Carson and Lake's journey as it was not and easy one but, filled with so much love that they would whether all the twists and turns and the storms to come.

The author did an amazing job starting this brand new series and we are so looking forward to the next  in this ongoing series.We also loved that some of the character's were connected to some of the character's from the Wounded Souls clan because we sure do miss them.

Loved it and We totally Recommend it!

Goes into the keeper pile to be read time and time again.

I love the idea of being in love. Since my early teens when I first discovered Silhouette Desire novels my life has been all about reading. I would find myself re-writing scenes if I wasn't happy with them and hiding them under my bed. That led me to writing love stories of my own. They all ended up under the bed and are still there, and there they will stay. I don't do angst, in fact it drives me crazy.

I am a mum of three beautiful girls, Australian, and have what most say is a weird sense of humor.

I spend my free time doing movie, Sons of Anarchy, and Friends marathons. And reading.
I love Pina Colada's and getting caught in the rain..... there's that weird humor.