logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: kindleUnlimited
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-05-23 10:10
Review Tour - One Baby Daddy

"What are you doing now that your team is out of the running for the Stanley Cup?"

Forget. I need to forget.

I need an escape.

Only one person isn't falling for my reputation as the NHL's Golden Boy; she captured my attention the minute she called me out for snooping through my best friend's house. She didn't want to hear my reason--she only wanted to playfully give me a hard time.

Adalyn is bold, sassy--and the perfect escape. She's everywhere. In town and in my dreams, and suddenly I need to spend every waking moment with her.

And I do, making this summer the best off-season I've ever had. But in the midst of getting lost in Adalyn, what I don't expect is to get her pregnant. And what I definitely don't expect is having to fight for her affection.

Purchase Links:

Amazon ~ Amazon UK ~ Amazon AU ~ Amazon CA

EXCERPT :

“Would you mind zipping up the back of my dress?” She walks toward me, her flowery scent floating in my direction, spiking my yearning into overdrive.

“Uh, yeah . . . sure.”

She turns around, and looks over her shoulder. The back of her dress is completely open, the zipper undone to just above the curve of her beautifully round ass.
Shit, all that smooth, tan skin, covered by nothing but the velvety fabric of the dress. Is she wearing underwear? She’s not wearing a bra and I see no panty line.

Clearing my throat, I ask, “Are you wearing underwear, Adalyn?”

From over her shoulder, she smiles shyly. “Yes, it’s small though.”

Of course it is. Why wouldn’t it be?

Not being able to stop myself, I take a second to float my fingertips up her spine. From the initial touch, her back arches and a small gasp releases from her lips, but before I can think about stopping, she melts into my touch. Stepping closer, I place my hand on the back of her hip, my thumb pressing into her ass while the other hand explores the bare expanse of her back. Her head falls to my shoulder. Her lips part, and when I snake to the front of her dress, her breath hitches.

Eyes closed, I take in ragged breaths, my fingers inching closer and closer to her front, my cock painfully hard.

It’s been so goddamn long—and being with Adalyn has only spurred on my need—but I want to make sure we’re in a good place before we commit to anything. I want to make sure she’s ready emotionally because the minute I bury myself deep inside her, I know there will be no turning back. She will be mine forever.

But maybe for now, I can just have a little touch . . .

My cock pressed against her butt, she expertly grinds her backside into me, her hands moving to my neck, pulling my head down to hers. I kiss the side of her neck, using the hand that’s gripping her hips to guide her with her grinding in just the right place.
Fuck, that feels good.

I grunt, the sound vibrating over her sleek neck. My hand on her stomach, she arches wanting more of my touch, silently asking me to move north.

And I fucking comply. Inch by slow inch, I guide my hand to just below her breasts. When I halt my pursuit, a displeased groan escapes her.

“Hayden, please.”

I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to find the willpower. Her fingernails dig into my scalp, spurring me on as she turns her head and finds my lips.

She kisses me.

Hot.

Wet.

Needy.

Her lips gliding across mine, her tongue diving into my mouth, her moans are vocal and sexy. Her delicious ass, pressing, grinding, undulating against my rock-hard cock makes me want to do so much more, makes me want to taste so much more.

Moving my hand higher, my fingertips graze the bottom of her breast. Soft. Round. Smooth. I caress her right below her nipple, never touching, just teasing . . . tempting.

One Baby DaddyOne Baby Daddy by Meghan Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is #3, in the Dating By Numbers series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader enjoyment and understanding, I recommend reading these in order.

Hayden meets Adalyn at a mutual friends party. The attraction to her attributes is instantaneous. Only he is not allowed to act on it - unless he wants to lose his oldest friend.

Adalyn is sassy and sexy, and her quick wit is very attractive. She is surprised to find she enjoys talking with the hockey player she is meeting for the first time. While surprises seem to be the name of the summer, she is not sure what to do when the next big thing hits.

This book was so full of emotion! I loved what a great installment this was for the series. The characters were sarcastic, hot, and really funny. I enjoyed this story right down to the last page.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Born in New York and raised in Southern California, Meghan has grown into a sassy, peanut butter eating, blonde haired swearing, animal hoarding lady. She is known to bust out and dance if “It’s Raining Men” starts beating through the air and heaven forbid you get a margarita in her, protect your legs because they may be humped.

Once she started commuting for an hour and twenty minutes every day to work for three years, she began to have conversations play in her head, real life, deep male voices and dainty lady coos kind of conversations. Perturbed and confused, she decided to either see a therapist about the hot and steamy voices running through her head or start writing them down. She decided to go with the cheaper option and started writing… enter her first novel, Caught Looking.

Now you can find the spicy, most definitely on the border of lunacy, kind of crazy lady residing in Colorado with the love of her life and her five, furry four legged children, hiking a trail or hiding behind shelves at grocery stores, wondering what kind of lube the nervous stranger will bring home to his wife. Oh and she loves a good boob squeeze!

Facebook | Follow on Goodreads | Website | Amazon Author Page

Instagram | Follow on BookBub | Newsletter

review 2018-05-23 07:28
Surprise
One Baby Daddy - Meghan Quinn

This book is #3, in the Dating By Numbers series.  This book can be read as a standalone novel.  For reader enjoyment and understanding, I recommend reading these in order.

Hayden meets Adalyn at a mutual friends party.  The attraction to her attributes is instantaneous.  Only he is not allowed to act on it - unless he wants to lose his oldest friend.

Adalyn is sassy and sexy, and her quick wit is very attractive.  She is surprised to find she enjoys talking with the hockey player she is meeting for the first time.  While surprises seem to be the name of the summer, she is not sure what to do when the next big thing hits.

This book was so full of emotion!  I loved what a great installment this was for the series.  The characters were sarcastic, hot, and really funny.  I enjoyed this story right down to the last page.  I give this a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

review 2018-04-25 05:26
Hide
The Hardest Fall - Ella Maise

Zoe & Dylan meet, then don't see one another for some time.  When they next meet, it is more of a formality.  Each has made an impression on the other.  College is hard enough without complications.  How to find another student?

Dylan is hoping to find Zoe.  Then one day, there she is.  He has been attracted since the very first time they met.  Finally, he can get to know her like he planned.  Only there are problems, pasts, and pain that might just get in the way first.

Such an incredible story.  I was captivated almost right away.  Hard to put down, I was eagerly reading each page.  The characters had obvious chemistry.  It was also clear right from the start they had more to offer one another.  Their story was lovely.  I give this book a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

review 2018-03-19 11:22
Pretend
Fake Out - Eden Finley

Maddox is in a pickle.  He wants to keep from upsetting his ex-girlfriend.  So he asks his best friend if he can borrow her brother to play his boyfriend.

Damon wonders how he has not met Maddox before.  They do not have a lot in common on the surface, but they actually get along really well.  Is there a future for him with a man who has come out but didn't mean to?

This story was such a great read!  I could not put it down.  I love these characters and hope to see them again in future books.  Such heat and sizzle.  I loved the banter and was really invested in them getting their HEA.  I give this book a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

review 2018-02-23 07:10

Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 16, 2018
Publisher: Limitless Publishing

Tracey…

One night left my heart shattered and my reputation ruined, and now my only hope is to transfer to another university far from home. Although I’m a champion figure skater and am used to succeeding, I can’t dump the burden of distrust and intimacy I’m carrying.

But when I literally crash into the cocky captain of the hockey team, sparks fly, and the attraction is as undeniable as it is unwanted.

No way is this arrogant hottie the one to help me move past my fears. Or is he…?

Dak…

Overwhelmed with guilt and remorse, I can’t forget the tragic accident that killed my first love. To avoid ever feeling that kind of agonizing loss again, I vow to stick with one-night stands with every puck bunny who glides my way and focus on keeping my position on the hockey team.

But after I meet a feisty figure skater and am then thrown together with her as a lab partner, I find I want to melt the icy walls we’ve built around our hearts.

If we don’t strangle each other first.

Cross Stroke Playlist - YouTube

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Dak

The courage to be responsible for someone’s life and happiness again is something I lack in a big way. In the end, being responsible for someone else’s life and happiness is what a real relationship is all about. Being with the one special person you want feels great…most of the time. However, if something goes wrong, it can be decimating for both people. Once you cross the relationship line, both people possess the power to destroy each other. I know what it’s like to be bulldozed by love. I can’t risk it again. But did I already cross the line by kissing her the way I did? Because she’s all I think about, all I see when I close my eyes. I don’t get this.

I thought I loved Abbey with all my heart. I thought we would be together for the rest of our lives. I guess we were. I just didn’t know the rest of Abbey’s life would be so short. But if all those emotions for Abbey were real, how can I be feeling what I’m feeling for Trace now? She’s so different than Abbey. I’m consumed by the guilty feeling that if Abbey had lived, in time I might’ve fallen out of love with her and destroyed her in a different way.

We were both young. I’m not exactly ancient now, but three or four years in time and experience in college can make a world of difference. I’m a different guy than I was when I was a freshman, learned a lot about life and love. That doesn’t mean I know for sure what the future holds and I don’t want to do anything to Trace to hurt her somewhere down the road. She deserves way better than me.

See what I mean about relationships? I’m a perfect example. A few months ago, I had figured out how to live my life on my terms: hockey, school, surfing, the casual hook up with the next consenting hot girl to come my way. Now I’m a f…ed up mess trying to figure out what I’m feeling for Trace. She deserves more than this guarded, emotional wreck.

Cross Stroke (On the Edge, #1)Cross Stroke by Elizabeth Hartey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tracey & Dak literally run into one another. She is starting over, since her chance at happiness was ruined at the last school she attended. This time, she plans to keep to herself and study.

Dak is immediately attracted to Tracey. They have a lot in common. The both love to skate, hate to be considered anything but the best, and both want to be the boss.

This story starts your heart pumping right from the very first chapter. The characters have excellent banter, heat, and ton of competition thrown in. I loved how fun and easy this story was to read. I never wanted to put it down. I simply cannot wait for the next book in the On The Edge series.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

As a lover of the northeast US, Elizabeth moved with her husband to the Poconos several years ago to open a Chiropractic Clinic. Four children and a menagerie of animals later, she has finally found time to fulfill her lifelong dream of writing novels. The wild ride of writing books is one of the most difficult things she’s ever done in her life. But the opportunity to get her stories out of her head and down on paper and send them out into the world is also one of the most wonderful things she’s ever done. A dreamer at heart, romance is the genre she spends most of her time writing and reading into the wee hours of the morning. And having readers fall in love with her characters as much as she does is almost as exciting as giving birth (just not as painful!) When not juggling work responsibilities and writing, she enjoys spending time with her family, hiking the beautiful hills and woods around her home, swimming, knitting, watching old classic movies and traveling.

HOSTED BY: