logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: lh-cosway
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-08-18 23:22
Fun At The Office
Happy-Go-Lucky - L H Cosway

This sweet romantic comedy with a twist of a mystery too was one of those books I could not put down.  LH Cosway alway writes fantastic characters who clash and enhance each other. The battle for a relationship between these two was unexpected and so fun to watch develop. Grant was gruff, elusive, combative, a loner, and her superior. Maisy was the "happy go lucky girl" always chipper, giving, open and forgiving. But we all know those first looks are only the surface. When they are brought together one drunken office Christmas party night, the outer shell starts to crack and the fun begins.

Maisy works hard, tries hard to make everyone smile, and she's treated like a doormat by a few of her colleagues. She is a researcher for a PI firm, and does an excellent job. She's offered a promotion and a chance to train under Grant (waggle eyebrows) she takes it and together they undercover many mysteries layered while getting to know each other.

This was such a fun read, romance, strife, mystery and comedy, all under these covers. Omg this would be the best movie !

I received a copy of the book from the author for a honest review

review 2019-03-02 23:31
The Perfect Get Away From it All Read- Original and Fun
Off the Air (Running on Air #1) - L.H. Cosway

L.H. Cosway, writes the best angst filled humorous off centered sexy love stories out there.

Oh my heart ! It got such a workout, from the first chapter till the last word. This story had so many feels. I felt broken, healed, tattered, elated, hopeful, hopeless, and I loved it all. The world was so unique as were the characters. The two main characters were oil and water, mixed with fire and ice. Their intensity was off the charts. Covering years of time the characters develop and mature, so naturally. I couldn't put it down, I took half a day off work just to finish it.

I really want to see where James and Neil go in this world. I have my fingers crossed for a book on them.**Read the prequel to this (Air Kiss), you don't want to miss how this all started.

I was given an advanced copy of this book for and honest review no strings attached.

Like Reblog Comment

Bryan Leech:
Eilish Cassidy:
Patrick Cassidy, Monkey Sean Cassidy

The Story:

Can I just watch this family grow forever? They are just so cute and fun and funny and the chemistry! Yes they had a rough start and both Bryan and Eilish can be stubborn as heck but I think they can make it for the long run.

I absolutely LOVE little Patrick and I love how all the adults in his life love him so much too. Also how is Monkey Sean not the cutest nickname.

Okay all I have is gushing, mushy love for this book, I’ll spare you the rest of my rambling.

The Random Thoughts:

Title: Fauxmance
Age Group: Adult
Release Date: August 13, 2018

Synopsis

In this era of social media, we all pretend.

We pretend to be prettier, happier, more confident versions of ourselves, but not Ellen Grant. She takes it to a whole other level and pretends to be someone else entirely. Adopting the persona of a woman far more interesting is the only way she can break free of the socially awkward, romantically inept girl she really is.

And it’s all going swimmingly until she catches the eye of a man at her local coffee shop. Julian Fairchild has been noticing her for a while and he’s fascinated. Little does he know, the woman he thinks he’s obsessed with is a fake.

It’s not long before the jig is up, and Julian discovers Ellen’s true identity. However, he has a proposition. If she really wants to pretend, he can introduce her to a world where she can be anyone she wants. Ellen is intrigued by the prospect, and, blind to the nature of Julian’s profession as a male escort, closes her eyes and lets him lead the way.

Can Ellen keep her feelings in check while discovering a new world of thrills and excitement? And will Julian let it show that he isn’t entertaining Ellen purely out of the goodness of his heart?

Fauxmance is a standalone contemporary romance featuring characters first seen in L.H. Cosway’s Showmance.

photo cdd4367c-2f66-4879-83a5-7181df17c004.jpg

"5+++ - Learning to Love, and be Loved Stars!"

MY GOD! This woman can write!
This book was raw, sexy, interesting, captivating, addictive, and one of my favourite read's this year.
I knew I would like this story just from reading the synopsis, but once I started... it wasn't too long before I was no longer just reading the story, but I felt I was apart of it.
L.H. Cosway wrote this book SO DAMN WELL that I felt as though I was at the Polka Dot Cafė watching Suze and Elodie thru Julian's eyes. I was in Ellen's apartment with her while she was contemplating her next move or going through the slew of emotions she was feeling about Julian or stepping out of her comfort zone.

Julian and Ellen's characters were interesting, colourful, unique and wonderful to get to know.
Their chemistry was off the charts.
I was rooting for them from the very beginning right until the last word was written.
Julian complimented Ellen completely, and Ellen allowed Julian to see and experience the world through her innocent eyes.

I absolutely adored this book.
READ IT, I highly recommend it!

photo now available.jpg

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/30244896-fauxmance?ac=1&from_search=true
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2NDZdTh
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2znsEGf
iTunes: https://apple.co/2kQLtaW
Nook: http://bit.ly/2sKStd0
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2xFqH7j
Smashwords: http://bit.ly/2Ja2viB

About the author

photo L.H. Cosway Author Pic.jpg

L.H. Cosway lives in Dublin, Ireland. Her inspiration to write comes from music. Her favourite things in life include writing stories, vintage clothing, dark cabaret music, food, musical comedy, and of course, books. She thinks that imperfect people are the most interesting kind. They tell the best stories. L.H. is represented by Louise Fury at The Bent Agency.

Social Media Links:FB: www.facebook.com/LHCosway
Twitter: www.twitter.com/LHCosway
Instagram: www.instagram.com/l.h.cosway
Website: www.lhcoswayauthor.com
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lhcosway13/

"I voluntarily read an ARC of this book which has been provided by WordSmith Publicity. All media has been provided by WordSmith Publicity."

@LHCosway @wordsmithpublic
review 2018-07-27 00:10
My Favorite Rugger Series
The Varlet and the Voyeur - L.H. Cosway

I love these authors work. They always writes smart characters, communicators, with realistic hot romances. She's not afraid to make the woman the more sexually advanced either, and she doesn't make this an ego buster for the men. I loved this one, I have so many highlights it's crazy.
Josey, a college student, young unsettled and odd to most finds herself suddenly homeless. She needs to find a job and a place to live quick to support her education. After wearing out her friends couch she is pointed in the direction of a live in paid job. Her new boss, a hot rugby player who needs company/babysitter to keep him from his kink. Yep, he, Will has a kink and it as exposed and exploited in the media hurting his career and more. The two of them are opposites, which makes for fun, snark and much more.