- * British Library - check (though it's been a while & could use a refresher).
- * Bloomsbury - check.
- * Shakespeare's Globe - check. (Duh.)
- * St. Pancras and
- * George Inn - on the list for next time.
- * English Heritage plaques - check (you'd have to be blind to miss them).
- * Foyle's / Charing Cross / indie bookstores - check. (Duh.)
- * 221B Baker St. - check.
- * Tube / Oyster Card / do your own literary London thing - check ... it's one of the main reasons why I keep going to London in the first place!:)
Shakespeare's Globe: outside; and cast (including Mark Rylance and Stephen Fry) and director (Dominic Dromgoole) taking standing ovations at the 2012 season's last performance of "Twelfth Night." (Photos mine.)