logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: magic
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-12-11 17:14
Review: "The Iron Temple" (The Rifter, #9) by Ginn Hale
The Iron Temple - Ginn Hale

~ 4 stars ~

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-12-10 17:02

Powerful Binding Love Spells Namibia Call On +27787153652 Voodoo spell to bring back a lover Malvern Maryvale Marianridge Mariannhill Moseley New Germany Pinetown Queensburgh Reservoir Hills Shallcross Sarnia .Strongest and Successful Love Spells in Dubai Best Marriage Love Spells in Australia Powerful Jobs Spells That Really Work Most Powerful Divorce Love Spells For You Best and Powerful Spells You Can Cast . Love spells that works to bring back lover . Ex-husband fall in love spells ex-boyfriend falls back in love with you love spells ex-husband commitment love spells marriage lost love spells & relationship lost love spells. Bring back lost love spells to help ex-lover resolve past difference & forgive each other for past mistakes. Capture his heart & make him yours using love spells. Lost love spells to attract love.Attract love & find your soul mate using attraction spells to capture the heart of the one you desire. So are you feeling heartbroken over the spell in your relationship? Has your lover left you for someone else? Call Or Whats App On +27787153652 . Email:Drmamaalphah@yahoo.co.za

Source: herbalspells.puzl.com
review 2018-12-10 14:38
not one for me
Becoming Magic (Sleight of Hand #5) - Michelle Garren Flye
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book. I'm jumping straight in here, because this is one of those reviews that is going to be difficult to write! Overall, I liked this book. Mostly. It's reasonably well written, from both Carole and Connor's points of view, so that was good. I didn't see any spelling or editing errors to spoil my reading. It just didn't grab me! I found myself wanting more, from Connor, about that break up with his ex-co-star. From Carole about what happened all those years ago in Hollywood. From them both, about each other, their feelings. . . . I. . . . just . . . . Wanted MORE!!!! And I can't word just WHAT I wanted, and that's why this is a hard review to write, cos I cannot, for the life of me, find the right words, and you know how much that PAINS me! It does deal with some difficult topics: being drugged and a sexual assault. It deals with these in a sensitive manner, but needs to be mentioned. I also found the assault story arc a little bit too much like what's going in the the REAL Hollywood right now, with the growing list of high powered Hollywood men being accused of various assaults. Maybe that's where the author got the inspiration from, I dunno, but I found it a little too much like it, you know?? This is book 5 in the Sleight of Hand series, and I have not read the others. I did not feel I was missing anything, by not reading them And although Sabrina and Walter (book4) play a huge part here, I didn't feel I HAD to have read their story before this one. So, I'm sorry, but not one for me. 3 stars **same worded review will appear elsewhere**

review 2018-12-09 15:06
Review: "The Silent City" (The Rifter, #8) by Ginn Hale
The Silent City - Ginn Hale

~ 4 stars ~

review 2018-12-09 01:37
IRON AND MAGIC by ILONA ANDREWS
Iron and Magic - Ilona Andrews

I never thought I'd say out loud (well in my head actually) that I like Hugh. He was such a dick in the Kate Daniels' series that I didn't think it would happen.

I loved that two people who are so "different" can find someone that will take them as-is. Can't wait to read more about this couple (well I did already because I read the last Kate Daniels' book and they were in it but you know what I mean).